Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Foods You Miss From When You Were Little? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Food Types Missed
  Junk/Snack
  Cereal
  Candy
  Lunch/Dinner
View Results

Creepy Clown Town

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:20 pm
I miss Jack in the Box, it was banned in my state after it sold bad meat throughout the state sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:58 pm
I miss Abby's Pizza. It's still around, but not where I live. I just loved the pizza there. I also miss canadian bacon on my pizza. For some reason none of the pizza parlors I've been to, here, seem to have it. When I try to get hawaiian pizza at Caesar's, it comes with chopped cubes of ham. Another restaurant I miss is Road Runner. It was a small restaurant that sold just about every fast food lunch item you could think of. They had the greatest burgers I've ever had. It was a common get-together for my family, but McDonald's decided to build right next to it and put it out of business.  

Suede_Shoes

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:19 pm
I miss the Cheetos PAWS!!!

Yeah they taste like cheetos BUT its the shape I really miss. Those take me back...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:57 pm
hidden treasures cereal!!!  

sugar2rage

Fallicious Flavor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:18 am
plypox
Hell, I miss sour candies... of any brands... its like, the ultimate treat for the mouth.

I would have loved them too had my sour taste buds died around what would have been a prime time to have sour things and enjoy them.

Sadly, I preferred the real deal and sucked on lemons and lemon juice before trying sour candies. Today they are tasteless and not enjoyable anymore. Lemons on the other hand are still as tasty as ever, just not as sour as I remember them sad  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:02 pm
obe1ball
I miss cracker jacks!! I have not been able to find any in the store by me!! I like getting the prize at the bottom! biggrin

User Image

!!busted!!  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Geeky User Name

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:24 pm
grandma's homemade whole-wheat bread with honey and real butter. grandma's gone, celiac took the wheat.
but i can still have honey. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:43 pm
I miss Cherry Yum Yum my aunt made every Christmas.  

Cas3ti3

Medusalia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:23 pm
I miss my mom's cooking.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:33 am
TEST POST ... TESTING, 1, 2, 3, TESTING ...

When I was in elementary school, there used to be this small cookie factory about 3 blocks away from our house. I can almost remember all the wonderful cookie smells coming from that factory every day they were baking! Every now and then, my mom would give my brother and I some change and send us there to get a paper bag of mixed cookies. We got to pick out our favorites and they would put in a handful of this kind, and that kind, and so on into the bag until it was mostly full. They sold us their cookies by weight and we would pay with our change. Before we would leave the factory, the ladies there would always let us pick out one or two more "seconds" cookies each for us to eat on our way home. Sadly, the cookie factory is no longer there, but the building is still standing. I miss that old cookie factory!

But the story here is not done ... A few years ago, I found out that the company that owned that little cookie factory still exists! They still make their signature old fashioned windmill cookies and sell them to our local grocery store chains! I have compared theirs to other windmill cookies in side by side comparisons, and theirs beats the rest of them by a longshot! biggrin

EDIT: Oh man! We are STILL having posting issues! gonk *sighs*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

-A M P-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:52 am
- The random colored popcorn (please someone else remember this!)
- Blue dinosaur chocolate ice cream
- Ecto Cooler Hi-C
- All cereal before the "Fiber enhancement" BS.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:58 am
TEST POST ... TESTING, 1, 2, 3, TESTING ... TEST POST

My brother misses a product called "Screaming Yellow Zonkers". It is a yellow candy-coated popcorn, with nuts I think. It comes in a black box with yellow lettering. I found some a few years ago, but haven't seen them around since.

EDIT: My test post above is still out of place, but it appears that new posts are being positioned right now! biggrin  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Irahatam

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:33 pm
I miss a simple grilled cheese sandwich and Campbells chicken noodle soup. Cheese taste more like butter these days unless you get the really good (expensive) stuff and the noodle soup tastes like pure salt since they changed that too.
Another thing I miss are those peanut butter logs. Yummy!
You just can't find them that much here where I live.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:09 am
Vincent Valintine
Well, it's not so much that I can't find it anymore, but I just don't get them, and that item would be Vienna Sausages. Good god back in the day I could tear up a can of those things.

User ImageHAHAH!! when i was like, 5 those were my FAAAVoriTE!!...They really don't taste the same anymore..but another snack that I miss that I haven't seen in a while is BUGLES!! use to stack em and put them on my fingers like witch nails. hhaha...and bite a hole on the cone part and play it like a little trumpet.  

BuNnyHat3R

Gutsy Taiyaki

Pup

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:29 pm
Dunkaroos. They still sell 'em. Just not with a Kangroo in Safari clothes on.

I also enjoyed Brach's Rocks.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces