Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Furuba~The REAL Fruits Basket! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:51 pm
Mizulu sighed as she leaned back against a couch of moss. This was the cave at the top of her mountian. She was wearing the torn sweats, and shabby t-shirt she normally left up here. Mizulu closed her eyes and let her mind drift into her happy area. Just her and eric, at the top of her montian alone. Mizulu sighed happily again, and drifted off into her dream land.
(oh yah, the mountian is REALLY steep, and normally Mizulu can't go up there much. . .hehe! Have fun!!! I'm just going to let Mizulu day dream by herself. . .)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:48 am
Eventually, Silver and Amaya got up to Mizulu's cave. They sat in it, huphing and puffing, trying to catch their breaths.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:29 pm
Mizulu looked up dreamy-like. Two people had colapsed at the foot of her cave. "hello?" One of them looked up, "hi. . . .Mizulu. . . . .glade your. . . . .alright!" Mizulu shook her head then got up and ran over to them. "oh! Amaya Silver! You came to see me!!" Mizulu noticed that they we're exsausted. "hey, I've got some water, I'll go get some for you guys." Mizulu ran to the back of the cave where she hid all sorts of things so she would be able to live up there for about a week. Zulu grabbed two waters and jogged back to them. "here you are!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:50 pm
"Guess what Zulu?" Amaya suddenly shook off her panting. "I played a trick on Eric! I told him you were in grave danger so know he;s coming up to save you!" Amaya giggled. "Isn't that great? He's gonna be so mad." ((she completely forgot Zulu liked him- she's used to everyone hating him))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:00 pm
Mizulu froze. Eric. . .up. . .here? Mizulu grabbed amaya. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?! I'M A WREAK (sp?) MY CLOTHES ARE HORRIBLE, AND ERICS COMEING UP?!?!?!" Mizulu dropped Amaya and ran around her cave. ok ok ok! First I need to. . .to go! Yah that's it!! And then I can like. . .run home, then call him on his cell! Yah, and tell him that Amaya was um.. Jokeing! Yah that'll work!! Mizulu ran out of the cave. "Zulu where are you going!?!" Shouted amaya. "Mizulu we just got up here!!!" Silver cryed out.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:06 pm
"MIZULU LOOK! I SEE ERIC!!!" with that Eric arrived to see Silver's and Mizulu's shocked experssion and then Amaya's giggling.

"Um-" but Eric was soon cut off by Amaya. "September fools!" she giggled. Eric raised one eyebrow.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:10 pm
Mizulu felt the blood leave her face. "eric!" she sqweaked, then fainted. Falling towards the steep ledge.
(lol! Now Amaya's statement is true!! oh yah, SAVE MIZULU!!!! lol!)
(mizulu has had a very long day!)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:19 pm
Eric ran over and caught Mizulu, cupping his arm around the waist area, and set her down. Then he turned to Amaya. "I'm leaving it to you to tell me why I needed to bring helcopters." Eric pointed to the ones circiling overhead. "Um..hmm... September fools?" amaya meeky shrugged.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:27 pm
(lol! Amayas getting busted!!! oh yah, if it's mizulu in trouble why DID he need to bring helocopters? xp hehe!! Picking fav.s are we? lol!)
Mizulu felt herself falling. "whats happening?" she cried. Then she felt her self get caught, she looked up and saw eric smiling at her, the same smile he had given her at the restrant. "eric!" Mizulu cryed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mizulu mumbled a little, but didn't really do anything as Eric started to yell at amaya.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:32 pm
Eric just glared at Amaya. Amaya stiffled a gasp- she regonized this glare. It was the one he had always had on his face for the last ten years. The cold glare, his ice glare. The one people were afraid of- the reason he was ignored for so long.

Eric's glare. The famous glare. Was staring at Amaya.

((It's up to Zulu to make Eric nicer! xD))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:36 pm
(hehe!! I'm on the job!!)
Mizulu then saw in her dream, as eric smiled at her, he started to dissapear. "what? NO! Eric!!! Come back!!!!" Mizulu tryed and catch him, but all there was,was empty air.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mizulu frowned. "eric come back." Mizulu's hand flew up and landed on erics leg. She tightened her grip, "eric don't leave me!" Mizulu was still asleep.
(mizulu can do SO much in her sleep!! She is AMaZING!!! lol!)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:40 pm
Eric looked down, at first his angry glare burning into Mizulu burning into her, but then it softened. Was she asking him to come back- the nice him? Was she sending him a sign.

He leaned down and mumered. "Hey Mizulu wake up."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:46 pm
(time to twist some words!!!)
Mizulu saw the face start to come back. "eric!!" then he started to talk. "ok mizulu, I'm here, mizulu I came to you, now you come to me! Come here mizulu, come with me!" Mizulu sighed happily and started to skip forward.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Mizulu sighed then started to open her eyes. "hey amaya? what happened I just had this really nice dream about. . ." Mizulu's eyes then shot open. She was in kissing distance from eric. "eric!" Mizulu sqeaked again. Mizulu noticed that she was lying on the ground. "amaya!!!" Mizulu rolled away from eric then spraing up. "what's going on?!? Eric what are you doing. . . here!!?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:52 pm
Eric stood up. "September Fool's Day." he explained indifferently. "Hope you slept well!" Amaya whispered to Zulu. "Eric heard everything!"

"Hey, false attack. You guys go home." he spoke into his walkie talkie.

"Eric! You never told us you were F.B.I! You're in biiiig trouble!"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:55 pm
Mizulu gave a growl at Amaya, "I know your my little sis, but I would REALLY like to kill you!" Mizulu then turned to Eric. "I'm sorry about amaya, I guess it's my fault for ditching school to go pulverise matt." Mizulu grinned a little at the damage she had inflicted on him.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff