Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack// the beginning of the end (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:16 am
Ichigo sighed with a smile and patted Mirumiru on the head. 'Its ok, but you really need to calm down.' She said. 'You know what I'm gonna go do some training and explore some dungeons whilst you check this out more, If you find anything mail me.' Ichigo walked off towards the chaos gate and thought about her destination.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:56 pm
Kit warped back into the town and looked around. From the monster he had earned 25 exp and 100 gold. Not enough to level up but now he was closer to level two. Keeping the spear equipped he looked to hid right. He saw a women staring into the chaos gate.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:36 am
Ichigo spotted Kit and smiled, as usual she tried to be as friendly as possible. 'Hi, how are you?' She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:45 am
Kit gave a smile then a nod. "Just out doing some stuff....Enjoying the world and i guess taking a look around." Taking a step closer he examined her. Looking down and then back up he smiled.Taking just one step back he let out a little laugh. "I have to admit CG characters are getting more awesome these days. If this was really me i would probly be all over you." Giving another laugh he walked away and into the shopping district. Stopping at the door he looked over his shoulder. "Have a nice day." With that said he continued into the town.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:24 am
Ichigo laughed a little. I guess that's just male nature she thought before turning her attention back to what area she was going to go to.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:17 am
mirumiru saw ichigo " at last i found u ichigo ive been looking for you every were ive found some intresting tings at the bbs 1st kakila maybe be a link to the epitaph of twilight 2nd only the choosen one's can wild the power of the 8 phases
Skeith
Innis
Magus
Fidchell
Gorre
Macha
Tarvos
Corbenik
after that a mysterious a person sended me a pm thoose who want to seek the truth of this world have to seek the mirror darkness and the mirror of light well thats just all the topics on the old bbs and wierd part is after i recieve the message the old bbs dissapeard "  

Chimeko Ecila

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:21 am
Ichigo listened carefully to Mirumiru and thought things over before speaking. 'All I can think of saying about that is...Strange? I think definitely.' She said trying to make a joke, but failing miserably.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:20 pm
Jumiyu logged back into The World after a period of absence and was immediately greeted by Kakila, who grabbed onto her side once more. She angryly struggled to push him off but only managed to get a tearful look from his face before she stormed off in search of her group mates. She spotted Ichigo and Mirumiru in the corner near the chaos gate and stompped over to them.
"Okay," she barked, "How do I get rid of HIM!" she said angryly as she pointed to Kakila.  

KikuMizu

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:07 am
'You could try to get him to leach to someone else for a while.' Ichigo said helpfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:56 pm
" well i agree with ichigo but dont you think that's a little harsh ichigo "mimiru smiled nervously  

Chimeko Ecila

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:27 am
'I don't find it harsh, especially when it saves Jumiyu from going mad about it and doing something foolish.' Ichigo said trying to prove her point.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:38 pm
"well u got a point there " mirumiru gigled a little "think of the thing's wat will jumiyu might do to kakila" mirumiru smiled " but we can we leach kakila to someone else"  

Chimeko Ecila

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:27 am
'I'm not sure, but we might as well try.' Ichigo said  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:54 am
Kit gave a yawn as he walked towards the gate. Walking to the wall that protected it in the square he looked around. Placing his spear in his arms and sitting down he slid his blindfold over his eyes. He just sat there as if he didnt want to do anything else. A smile on his face.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:27 am
Kakila heard the suggestion of being leached on to someone else and squeezed Jumiyu tighter, burying his head like a small child into Jumiyu's waist.
Jumiyu gave up trying to get Kakila off and her eyes softened. "We-we don't have to," she said to Kakila's head, "So long as you quit sending me so many emails. You overloaded my mailbox and it crashed my computer, you little bug."
Kakila looked up at Jumiyu.
"Listen, you can stay there if you only send one email to me after I leave. And make it readable next time, okay? I managed to see one and it had too many symbols for me to make out the message."
Kakila's face brimmed into a smile and he buried his head into Jumiyu's side once again. Jumiyu looked up, her eyes hardening.
"So, what's up? Did Cairo get to either of you? I sent a message of our findings but he hasn't responded back yet."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff