Reply ♥ Non-Music Talk
~*~Bios Thread~*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keojy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:39 pm
I'm Matthew, from Georgia, US. My years spent alive accumulate to 15 and a sophomore in high school. I love music, of course, and currently play electric and acoustic guitar and keyboards. I've been playing guitar for 3 or so years and just began keyboards...so I don't know much about playing them at all yet, I expirement randomly with it ._. I somewhat have a band, we have the bassist, guitarist, and drummer...but haven't really practiced in a whole and still have to acquire a singer t-t We haven't chose a name either, but will...eventually. I love lots of genres...I guess mostly metal if you were to choose one, but many others...such as Rock, Electronica, Alternative/Underground Rap and R&B, Industrial, J-Rock/Pop, Alternative, Darkwave, Trance, Avant Garde Classical, etc. I've never been much for Country music though...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:51 am
Hello my name is Darnell,I'm 12 years old and i live in San diego.I play the guitar blaugh I wold like t learn how to play the sax and piano.i am not in a band,i like to play on the computer,watch t.v.,being with my friends,and i like rb,hip hop mostly thoe i like listening to ciara,luda,phrell,and others.  

someboyishere2

Cryptic Tech

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:53 am
My Name is Brandon, AKA, KONG, Im trying to get big to get my Family out our sitution, Im A Pretty good Rapper, I have a Song, Ill Share a Exzerpt and you tell me if its good ^_^

Song: Throw ya speakers up

"I spit mad rhymes, make them like a factory.
spit them in ya house and take 6 to get rid of me, flows so hard, think they made of cement, throw them in ya face, and get ya girl bent, over, touchin the ground"(C)

Thats a piece of it

but there plenty more of it, to come, and im also in the USA, in SC,

so pray that i make it, cuz i need it bad, "1"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:07 pm
I'm dustin, from Florida. I play many, many different instruments. i picked up the clarinet in first grade, and played that through elementary school, and my 6th grade year of middle school, and i started plying the bass clarinet in 7th grade, as well as the guitar and bass guitar, and the contrabass(contralto) clarinet in 8th. i also taught myself the alto sax, the bari sax, and the soprano sax. in 9th grade, i picked up the tenor sax, marimba, and drum set. my main instruments are all of the saxes and clarinets. i sit first chair clarinet in my high school concert band, and am section leader of the alto sax section in the marching band. our marching band also got third place in the state at the fmbc florida marching band championship finals, out of over 40 schools that entered in the state. if you want to see a video of that performance, go to my gaia profile, and click under the website link. anyway, i also play the bari sax in the jazz band, and the marimba in our school's winter percussion line. i listen to jazz, alternative, rock, metal, screamo, classic rock, techno...basically everything except country and rap and hip hop.  

Mephiisto

[-Saki-]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:26 pm
I go by Saki here on Gaia. :3

I play the acoustic guitar, and I would play electric, but that guitar belongs to my brother. And he's a little dumbass. And I don't have the money for my own.

Anyway.

I'm working on trying to compose my own songs, but I can't write lyrics for crap. Any help with that would be gladly accepted.

I'm a big fan of 70's, 80's and 90's grunge and punk and the like. I'm heavily influenced by Nirvana.

My theme song is: "Sheena is a Punk Rocker" by The Ramones.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:16 pm
Hi, I'm Lara from Colorado, USA and I'm 16 (a junior ready to be done with high school). I play violin (8 years), acoustic guitar (3 years), and piano (5 years). I'm working on a song for piano and I'm trying to finish it up but it's not happening too quick.

I listen to a very broad spectrum of music, from classical to metal and all over the place. I just don't listen to rap or country.

I like to play/listen to music, draw, read, do science or math homework, and hang out with friends.  

labyrinthe larry

HalothaneKiss

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:48 am

<( About Me )>

'Ello, 'ello~! Winreh here~.
I'mma Torontonian. :3
Obviously from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Music I play...Hum. I 'unno.
8D
I play the recorder. I know that doesn't count here, but, yeah.
We're currently working on the whole "Learning to Play the Instruments" part, so it'll take a bit.
For the name, we're picking out names from a hat...Still no Number 1 name that we like.
We don't even know what category* to sit under.
(*- Ya know...Punk, Rock...So on.)

<( More About Me! )>
The bands I like- (( heart Is alright, x2= pretty awesome, x3= JUST Awesome!, x4= Amazing, x5= I love 'em! ))

30 Seconds to Mars- heart
AFI- heart heart
All American Rejects- heart
Evanescence- heart heart heart heart heart
Fall Out Boy- heart heart heart heart
My Chemical Romance- heart
Panic! at the Disco- heart heart heart

And I KNOW I'm forgetting some more...And I apologize to them. >_<
Write lyrics?- Yes
Do homework?- No 8D
Play guitar, drums, keyboard, piano or anything of the like- NOO~ Because I'm too poor and lazy to learn. X3
Like drawing?- YESSSS
Like drawing manga? YEAAAAAAH
Like drawing real people? Yup!
Like drawing a mix of real people and manga? Yush!
Like pressing the Enter key?- Pfft, Yeah!
Like music?- [sarcasm]No waiii[/sarcasm]
Like pop music- No~
Like rap?- Not a fan, but I like Runaway Love. Hush!
Tired of answering questions?- Yup. So Imma gonna go and do some stuff now.

G'bye!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:30 pm
My real name is Adeline, but I get called Addie for short. I am from the U.S. and live in Michigan. I used to play lead and rythm guitar and write lyrics in a band, but I quit because I was the ONLY person writing songs, practicing, and doing all the work. I am in the high school marching band and I play the flute (I wanna play bass flute but the band director won't let me switch). I play guitar, but only acoustic....I've only held an electric before but I never played one in my life. I lust for the Gibson SG Goddes Skyburst and someday if I earn enough money I might just acheive my dream of playing an electric guitar. I also play piano/keyboards. I own a keyboard but when I go to lessons I play on an actual piano. (that's another instrument I would like to own one of these days...I've gotten so tired of that godforsaked keyboard, I've had it for almost 7 years....I wish there was a real piano in my house, because I like the sound better than an electronic machine version of the same sound.) I hope to actually be in a band that makes it someday. I am an odd duck though, I don't have much taste for "modern" rock...most of it is emo and gothic and I hate the s**t. I used to listen to it, then I got bored with it. Classic rock and Metal were much better, and I want to make music that grows from my experience with these bands. As far as listening to music, my array of choices is scattered everywhere: rock, classic rock, country, some rap but very little, even smaller bit of hip-hop, classical, video game music, and some J-rock and J-pop. I will be turning 15 for the year of 2007 and I have been playing piano for some time in the 7 years I had my keyboard because I quit due to homework problems and I didn't have time for lessons so there was a tiny gap and then I took lessons again after the homework problem was resolved. So I can't say for sure how long I have been playing piano...just a long time. I have been playing flute for a little over four years, and guitar for almost one year. I write my own lyrics and songs in my spare time. I sing too, but I am not in choir or anything because I am too scared to sing in public but people catch me singing when I don't know thay are around and they say I am good. I think that my voice isn't the greatest ever, just a normal voice that sounds good, but I don't think I could be a lead singer, maybe just back-up. I want to either be a rock musician, a music teacher for elementary kids, a band director, or a musician in an orchestra or symphony. I think I have covered about everything that needs to be said.

Peace Out!

Spectrum_Rhapsody

LestatBenedict

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:48 pm
Hello all! You can call me Lestat or Les. I am a 16 year old in NM. I play guitar, and I am teaching my self to play keyboard. I enjoy playing alternative, techno, metal and classical music the most. I listen to most types of music except for rap, R&B, and hip-hop. I am a part time ninja on the swim team and hoping to join a band once I get some real skills. I love to sing but I am not good at all. crying Anyway I am a fun loving guy and open to talk about any and everything. Don't be afraid to PM me for anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:56 pm
I'm Kat... I was born and raised in the Philippines but I'm currently in Florida. I've been singing since I was 3, played violin since I was 11 and taught myself piano/keyboard, guitar, drums, percussions... basically whatever instrument I can get my hands on. I sang and played in several bands but never really had one I was completely loyal to. I just went wherever they needed someone. I played mostly rock and alternative.. a little jazz with the violin when I was 14... I just go whichever whichway depending on what mood I'm in... I just play for fun.. never was a career ting for me. Played in praise and worship and hard core groups outside church before... so... Jack of all Trades master of none. domokun  

beddyteddy2

-Evan Everwood-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:14 pm
Name's Evan.
Nickname: Evan Everwood.
I'm 13 years of age.
Live in Michigan.
[United States]

I'm a Piano Junkie.
But I also play 479583 other instrumemts.

I love all music.
With the exceptions of:
Rap.
Hip Hop.
R&B.
Reggea.
Polka.
Folk.
All related music like that.

Feel free to talk to me anytime.
;]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:17 pm
My name is Mike, from the U.S., I play guitar and a little bit of keyboard (but I'm not that good) anyways, I started a band named 7th Guest. I'm the lead guitarist (Am I the only Mike that's not the bassist or drummer???). The other band members are: my best bud, who's gaia name is Helgroth is the lead singer, my littlest brother Jake who is the drummer, and my aunt's boyfriend's little brother, Adam (when my aunt gets married, I'll change that to uncle). I'm 13 and I'm a HUGE Van Halen fan. I can play some of their songs, including Love Walks In, You Really Got Me, and It's About Time. My guitar is a 5-string squire(don't ask how it got that way) and I've been playing guitar for a year  

trpl npl

AshHaiDragon

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:29 pm
HI I am Ash and i can read music b/c i was in the choir for 8 years. but now i help out with crew stuff i can sing songs not shour how many  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:51 pm
Hiya, I'm Demonix (not really, but that would be a pretty cool name to have) I play the guitar and the violin and I would like to learn keyboard (or piano, I don't care). I like any music except country or rap. But I especially love videogame music replayed on real instruments instead of synthesizers or whatever they use.  

Demonix13

Scorchbird14

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:30 pm
I am Scorch or Kogasu well not really I just don't really like my name that I have people call me.But if I have to,my nickname that everyone at school and home calls me Bubbabut my REAL REAL name I don't care much is Julian.Don't ask why I don't just go by that.I learn how to play an acoustic but I really want an electric.I like Rock music particularly J-rock but I really and truly like all types of rock and Metal too.My most favorite band ever is L'arc~en~ciel and if you want to know my other faves in order you can just go to my profile if you want.I don't have a band I may start one but I really don't know.I am currently trying to see my talrnts in writing lyrics to see if I am good but it isn't working out well.I am still trying.So uhh there is my bio thing.  
♥ Non-Music Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff