Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:56 pm

She sits in her corner
Singing herself to sleep
Wrapped in all of the promises
That no one seems to keep
She no longer cries to herself,
No tears left to wash away
Just diaries of empty pages,
Feelings gone a stray
But she will sing

"Why do I feel like..."

Kiki giggled, relieved that they thought it was funny. "But theres this one plae...chains and such, all over it! I'm going in there tomorrow." she said with excitment. Maybe they would have something on her and her kind, whatever that was.
Kiki was about to ask a question, when BAM! She found herself falling over after hitting a body. She landed on the body she had bumped into, it was Ed! "I-I'm so sorry...I wasn't lo-*gasp*" Kiki gasped, it was fullmetal, just the person she had hoped to find again. She grined widely and her eyes light up like fire, "Fullmetal!?" she said with glee. Over excited to see him, she huged around his neck and giggled sweetly, "Just the man I needed!" she said with a sigh in his ear as she lay ontop of him after their colision.

"I was pulled out of heaven?" -Kiki Shironeko

'Till everything burns
While everyone screams
Burning their lies
Burning my dreams
All of this hate
And all of this pain
I'll burn it all down
As my anger rains
'Till everything burns

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:44 pm
Emmy followed Road to her apartment "its very nice" she smiled " um...i think i might sleep with you if you dont mind"  

Emmy K Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:55 pm
"Of course.",Road said softly to Emmy."Stay here for a minute please??? I have to go get something from outside.",she said quickly to Emmy before stepping outside. She walked over alittle towards Envy."Would like to stay with me and Emmy-chan???",she offerend the homunculus politely.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:24 pm
Erik was about to help the two up until Kiki spat out that one title. Fullmetal. "Fullmetal? A-as is...Edward Elric Fullmetal?" he stuttered staring at them on the ground. Kiki seemed awfully close to him the way she hugged him.

"You've met I assume?" Maura asked leaning over and sizing up the boy. He was a muscular, yet small boy. The blonde hair she'd heard so much about. Though she never really got a straight story about the boy's nickname. Only rumors from town to town. "I guess the armor was just a rumor anyway. Sucks, it would've been pretty cool to see you in it! I don't see any metal on him at all," Maura said, a hint disappointment in her voice.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:46 am
Edward blushed madly until he was helped up.
He looked at the rest of them chuckling nervously. "actually that armor your talking about is my little brother. but yes, I am the Fullmetal Alchemist." he said proudly.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:46 pm
Emmy nodded and smiled to Road "ok i will wait"  

Emmy K Elric

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:01 pm
Maura nodded at hearing this, though she still didn't understand the nickname. But she asked the next question that came to mind, "Soo you keep your little brother in the armor so he doesn't get hurt or something?" Maura then introduced herself. When she remembered, she giggled and ran her fingers through her long black hair. "Where are my manners? I'm Maura!" she said with a smile.

Erik sighed and put his hand to his head. "I'm Erik! They call me the 'Shockwave Alchemist'," he introduced himslef, showing the circles imprinted on his hands. He then continued to correct Maura, though saying it to Edward. "I hear things about you your brother Alphonse. You come from a small countryside, and you have an auto mail arm and leg, though I never heard how that happened." Erik spoke in a tone that with the right words, seemed cold and unforgiving, but his voice was deep and therefore gave off a warmer feeling. He continued, "They say nothing lives in the armor but a spirit. He is a kind soul, despite the scary look. Spoken highly of, though if you want to talk height, I really can't speak at all!" Did Erik know about Ed's trigger, or was it just pure coincidence? It's the latter of the two amazingly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:18 pm
"meaning what?" Edward asked in a low deadly tone, you could pratically feel the scary aura.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:15 pm
Maura, unknowing as well couldn't help but laugh. "Erik! Leave him alone!" she whispered to him. "It's not his fault he's short! He's a state alchemist and you are not, meaning he's earned his name and your respect!" She then turned to Ed and apologized, "Sorry about Erik! He's just a little stupid is all! Boys right Kiki?" She could tell he knew what he meant and was about to explode any second.

Erik grinned and went on, knowing the weakness now. "Well Maura being short is not my problem! I can at least look at my superiors in the eye at the same level! Around here I know you get picked on by a certain man named Roy Mustang! The Flame himself!" Erik was on an unusually high testosterone trip right now when he was almost always never this full of himself to challenge a state alchemist so blatantly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:16 am
Envy looked at Road "alright" Envy followed Road to where her friend Emmy-chan was  

Envy homunculi 08

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:00 am
Road led Envy back to her apartment. "Emmy I'm back.",she said as she walked through the door with Envy in tow. "Emmy this is Envy-kun a friend of mine.",she said to the littlier girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:24 am
Edward in one movement picked up Maura and Eric and started swinging them around.
"SHORTY?! CAN A SHORTY DO THIS?! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO CALL ME?! A HALF PINT BEANSPROUT MIDGET?! IM STILL GROWING IDIOTS!!!"

Original_Edward_Elric

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:45 pm
Erik twisted his head over to Maura and nodded, "Give it to him!!" he shouted.

Maura upon the signal swung her legs and delivered a strong kick to Ed's chest. They were both let go and they skidded backwards. Maura would let erik take care of this.

Erik boosted himself towards Ed with blinding speed and grabbed his auto mail arm. A sadistic smile came across his face and he said, "I see. So this the arm. Let give a tip on how to keep it. Don't touch Maura!!" he said squeezing and then using his alchemy to send a mean shock to Ed. He held him for about a good 5 seconds and puched him in the stomach. letting him fly back. "Heh! Some state alchemist!" Erik mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:31 pm
Edward fell to the ground gasping and wheezing for breathe.
After a few seconds he got up and smirked, "I could do a lot worse then that, but I don't have time for you." he snapped, turning and walking away.

Original_Edward_Elric

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:21 pm
"h-hi Envy" Emmy said shyly  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items