Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack//Consequences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best series
  .Hack//Sign
  .Hack//Legend of the Twilight
  .Hack//Roots (G.U.+)
  .Hack//XXXX
View Results

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:17 pm
Jacen put his fists on his hips and gave her a big, shiny, peace sign, "Well then...YOU'RE HIRED!" He said with a big, flashy grin. He got a little more serious and looked back at Kuri, "Well, now that we're partners I guess we should exchange member adresses and decide what to do next, by the way, you're chooseing the area words...When ever I choose them, half the time they have glitches and Data Bugs..." He said with a sigh as he leaned against the railing of the bridge...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:20 am
Digihi did something she never had done before: she prayed, prayed that Kratos could be talked out of finding the creature in the picture. she had a really bad feeling and she didn't want to find out why.  

KikuMizu

Selbstmord Schreie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:03 pm
Bonquchko
Jacen put his fists on his hips and gave her a big, shiny, peace sign, "Well then...YOU'RE HIRED!" He said with a big, flashy grin. He got a little more serious and looked back at Kuri, "Well, now that we're partners I guess we should exchange member adresses and decide what to do next, by the way, you're chooseing the area words...When ever I choose them, half the time they have glitches and Data Bugs..." He said with a sigh as he leaned against the railing of the bridge...

"lol okay here mine...and we should go to my favorite place Sigma Lover's Undying Wrath"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:29 pm
Koru looks at the Alucard and runs over to Tsukasa.
"Hey.......you ok?"
There is no response.....Tsukasa is out cold.
"Ughhh....this doesn't look good at all...I better get us out of here"
Koru grabs Tsukasa and warps out of the area. They both appear outside the warp gate. Parts of Tsukasa's data has disappeared. Koru sets him down on the ground and watches helplessly as more and more data flies away back into the system.
"God......is there nothing I can do........man......."
Tsukasa's data has finally disappeared completely and he is no longer laying on the ground in front of Koru.
"Man....well....better tell Digihi what happened.......this will NOT be easy to explain....."  

Brother Malice

BrotherXInsanity

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:10 pm
"Why wouldn't we want to find this thing?" He said looking at the picture several times  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:41 am
Digihi shook herhead. "I don't know. I just have a bad feeling."  

KikuMizu

Brother Malice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:42 pm
Koru goes into his friends list and finds Digihi.
He sends her a message that says "Hey...Ummm.....yea.....something happened to Tsukasa....meet me somewhere so we can discuss this...please...i have no clue what to do"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:43 am
Digihi got Koru's message and read it. She turned to Kratos and said, "We need to go," a bit more relieved than she should have been that they weren't going to find the monster.  

KikuMizu

Brother Malice

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:43 pm
Koru is waitng and pacing back in forth restlessly.
"Man...I hope she gets here soon..I can't take this anymore....after I tell her I'm going to log out for a while and get my thought together"
Koru sits down and waits for Digihi  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:17 am
Digihi forced Kratos to follow her out of the field they were in to find Koru. After warping to the area and fighting a few monsters, they found him sitting and waiting for them.  

KikuMizu

Brother Malice

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:45 pm
Koru sees them and jumps up and rushes over to Digihi.
"Ummm.....something terrible happened to Tsukasa.....I don't know how to really explain this...*Koru flip his fingers through his hair*....I think...and I mean I think.....his data....was erased or something along the lines of that.....not 100% sure...but I don't think he is logging in for a long time...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:09 pm
Digihi looked around. "Where is he? There must be something left of him."  

KikuMizu

Brother Malice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:32 pm
Koru looks up and is in total dismay. "Ummm....no....nothing...nada....rien....he is gone...and I have no clue what to do.....got any ideas?"
Koru gets up and starts to walk away. "When you have some....email me...I'll have nothing to do."
He leaves the area and logs out  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:36 am
User Image

Name:Haseo
Personality:Arrogant and pretend like pro but he still need some practice  

Changed Acc

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:47 pm
Digihi looked to Kratos, happy to have something else to do.
"Then that's our mission: find stuff on Tsukasa and see what happened to him. I'll message Koru and see where Tsukasa was deleted. We have to get him back here."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff