Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:20 pm
"You look so sad...I thought it was something I did.." Matthew looked up and stared into her eye's. Smileing gently he kissed her forhead. "What's wrong love?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:23 pm
Cassidy smiled at him and kissed his lips softly. She sat back and studied his face, biting her lip. "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. I want you to be happy. Ignore my siblings... Please. I don't want them to come between us." She said as she pulled herself agaisnt his bare chest. "Please don't hate it here"  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:41 pm
"I don't care where I am, as long as I'm with you.." He rubbed her arms gently and shiverd as her cool lips met his. "Mhmmm, you have nice tasting chapstick.." He grinned childeshly. "What flavor?" He asked as he gently licked her top lip..
[[xD My sister wa slistning to that idotic song I kissed a girl,, god do i ever hate her music..]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:44 pm
Cassidy couldn't help but break out into laughter at his question. She fell out of his arms and onto her back on the sofa. "I happen to enjoy my strawberry kiwi chapstick." She said as she fought back giggles.
((Well I had to reflect my feelings towards the question))  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:07 pm
[[Kiwi, boy does that bring back old memories.. >.<]]

Matthew smiled, "hm...to bad they don't make black colored kiwi strawberry chapstick..I'd ware it all the time but I perfer my black lipstick.." He snickerd once he relized she had kiss marks all over her. "Look in the mirror love!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:15 pm
((Can't deny it. Kiwi Rules))

Cassidy rose and peered at herself in the mirror. She wrinkled her nose. "The lipstick has got to go dear." She said softly as she tried to rub off the black prints all over her. She walked over to him and sat down next to him. "What would you like to do?" She asked softly looking out the window. "It's getting late. For you that is" She grinned teasingly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:18 pm
"Grab my shirt and let's go, I can't have my dad seeing you when you come over. And I have no intention on leaving you here..Or leavign you at all." He snickerd as he kissed her once more leavign another black imprint. "Aw my lipstick is flavord! It's peach.: He licked it off her neck and grinned. "Sierously it is.." He picked he rup and clutched her close to him. "Should we tell them your leaving?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:22 pm
"Awww I don't get to say hello again as I sneak up to your bedroom to have my filthy vampire way with you?" Cassidy snickered and rubbed the new print off her skin. "I don't care... no more kisses if you continue with the lipstick. I can promise you that. I've lasted a couple decades of not kissing. I can last now." She threatened, a grin on her face." She waved her hand softly. "They're probably busy doing each other." She said flatly as she heard a crash. "Yup." She rolled her eyes. "Let's go."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:47 pm
Matt's e widend and he burst out laughing he leaned against the wall and slid down. "Oh sorry..I'll get going, waite for a second.." He sighed, putting her down he took his shirt from he rhand and whiped off the lipstick. "I don't think I could waite that long..I've waite logn enough for my first kiss.." Matthew smiled and kissed her genty. "Way to ruien me though..I guess when you come over we'll have to have you go through my makeup.." he kissed her forhead. "I'll see you later?"Matthew ran to her window and jumped out waving he flew to his car and hopped instrapping his wings on he slipped his shirt on and drove home.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:52 pm
Cassidy laughed softly. "I'm sorry for killing your personality with the lipstick thing. I promise I'll make it up to you" she grinned widely and winked. She giggled softly as she watched him leave. She took her time following him. He can wait. She thought to herself. She ran to his house and tried to make out which room might be his. She snuck in the open window and was surprised to see it was infact his room. She grinned triumphantly as she began digging through his make up throwing all lipsticks into the trash before he arrived. Finished with attacking his make up, she went and spread herself out on his bed, staring at the ceiling waiting for him.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:06 pm
Matthew parked in the drive way and did a little bit of a dance when his dad popped in and knocked on the window.. He glared at Matthew. "You better still be a virgin.."

"No dad I ******** her in all ways!" He said sarcasitcly as he got out of the car and dasked up stairs. He walked into his room and took of fhis shirt and pants. He locked the door and when he turned around he blushed. "I thought you wern't coming till later.. And you already got rid of my makeup, thankgod you only rid of the lipstick.."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:53 am
Cassidy giggled softly and turned her head as to give him some privacy. "I decided I was tired of listening to Eloise and Keegan. So I came." She shrugged her shoulders as she stared at the wall. "Yeah I left most of the make up." She sighed heavily. "Though I'd love to know what you look like without all the make up and piercings." She mused silently for a moment. "Oh and you ******** me in all ways?" She asked teasingly, one eye brow raised, smirking softly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:17 am
Matthew blushed brightly as she mentioned 'the ******** her in all way's thing..' "Aprently so my love.." Matthew walked over to her unstrapping his wings and laid down on the bed. "If you must.." Matthew got up and walked over to the bathroom. He whipped all the makeup off his face and took off his percings. His lip rings, his eye brow percing, his toung ring, his n****e ring, his earings and all. He walked back in, the holes not all that visable on his face. He held out his percings infront of her face. "Merry ******** christmas.."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:22 am
Cassidy stared at him with wide eyes. "Wow." She breathed softly. "I quite enjoy you without all the accessories." She giggled softly as she kissed his forehead gently. "But they're what makes you... you I suppose." She said with a sigh and sat up on the bed.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500