Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What's Your Age? And When Did You Start Liking Yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandaChanFive

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:09 pm
Well, I'm 14 and I became interesting in yaoi around the age of 12-13. I just thought that it was so cute!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:23 pm
I'm almost 16 now and since I was about 11 or so XD
around the time i had a bf myself XD  

The Neko Duckbutt

Elotus

Feline Explorer

9,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:24 pm
I'm 14 year's old & i started liking yaoi at the age of 10.
i didn't know about yaoi untill i was messing around in Youtube looking for some manga 2 watch then i spotted a video of Yaoi Doujinshi redface
ever since then i been Watching/read Yaoi heart
my fav Yaoi is SasuNaru Doujinshi xd
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:25 am
I am 14 , and i started watching yaoi when i was about 12 or 13 i believe . I really got into it when i was 13 . I stumbled into it when i was watching an anime and i got this feeling that the charecters were gay . The anime was Sukisyo . After i watched the whole series , i imiddiately knew it was a gay anime . But i quickly fell in love with yaoi , and began watching more and more yaoi animes . Ones that were hard , shounin ai , and just boy love.  

GaarafanGurl08

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

JeiMuze

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:44 pm
Hmm... I'm currently 13 (yeah, I know what you're thinking, "It's just your hormones!!" BUT it's NOT). I think I was 9 - 10 years old when I first got into yaoi. My friend (now 16, I think) was looking at some yaoi at someone's birthday party and snuck up and saw "Yaoi Doujinshi" on the screen. So after I got home, I went straight to the computer and typed that in google. You can guess what happened next. Ever since then, I've been obsessed with yaoi and my parents STILL don't know... XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:17 pm
I'm 19 going on 20.
I've liked yaoi since I was 13-14. One of my friends got me into it.
She was telling me over and over to read Gravitation. So I did end up reading it latter on. I was amazed and got hooked on it so far. And wanted to find more. Then i got with more friends that gave me more manga and knolage of yaoi. So I just got hooked on it. Thats pretty much all, not an exciting thing. LOL.

YueTheVampire

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:17 pm
Hm, started liking it when I was um... I'm having a hard time remembering. Well, anyways, I'm 18 at the moment~ (wants to regress to a younger age XD) I think it started in 9th grade? So about 14 or 15 years old? Oh, & it started with some younger friends. They got into Gravitation & so, I checked it out, was not impressed, but went looking for more. I found Only the Ring Finger Knows & then Legal Drug & Loveless, and so on. I'm a light player in this genre^^

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:51 pm
i was about 10 when i got into yaoi/shonen ai talk2hand
im currently 13 (i feel like a ******** baby)
i dont think its very natural though... my sister is 4 years older than me so its more or less her fault (it all started when she introduced me to Gravitation)  

69_Go-Go_69

KawaiiAngelNekoRose

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:22 am
I am 17, and I think I started to like yaoi around the age of 13-14, mew. X3 =3 o3o And I will continue to love and cherish yaoi as long as I live. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:28 am
I myself am 17 sweatdrop
But I've loved yaoi/shounen-ai since I was 12. {5 year anniversary! Woo-pah! eek }

I too will continue to cherish the fabulousness that if forbidden boys love~ heart  

Enacchi

Enacchi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:29 am
I myself am 17 sweatdrop
But I've loved yaoi/shounen-ai since I was 12. {5 year anniversary! Woo-pah! eek }

I too will continue to cherish the fabulousness that if forbidden boys love~ heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:17 pm
I'm 16 presently, but my first experience with Yaoi is eerily familiar to the TC..
I was around 12 and I finally had freedom to roam the web, so of course, I came across the crop-of-the crop at the time: Gundam Wing. Ever since then i've been fascinated with Yaoi/Yuri! =p

4 more weeks, come on. > .< 17!!!!  

Virgos Belnades

XPrinceXtheXRipperX

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:10 am
Um, I'm right now 14 years old and I started likeing yaoi/shouneb-ai around 11-12
I guess it kind of started with Naruto the frist ep where sasuke and naruto kissed
Then I started looking on websits for yaoi and found manga fox
Haha, it was my 17 year old cousins falt to. -w-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:13 pm
I'll be 21 next month, and I got into yaoi when I was 11. Some friends and I were on the 'Net and found this site and the rest is history. Sadly, the manga that started my yaoi collection for anime and manga was FAKE. So my collection didn't start until I was in high school.  

Synful Nocturne

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Lady Sang

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:36 pm
I'm practically 17 (5 days @_@), got into yaoi when I was about 13.

I "hated" yaoi until I actually read one.

I've been obsessed ever since. XD  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces