Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:59 pm
(GahhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk I missed so much! Hold on, Sunpaw? When did you become a paw?)

Hazelkit watched as her friend and Featherwing taught battle moves to Sun. A cat crept up behind her. "Hello!" Hazelkit jumped, whirling around, her fur on end. "I'm Mist." The tribe cat introduced herself, cocking her head at the reaction of Hazelkit. "I-I'm.... Hazelkit." Hazelkit replied, licking her fur so it would go flat agian. "Can we be friends? I'm a to-be. How about you?" Mist burbled excitedly. "Sure!" bounced Hazelkit, happy to have a new friend. She wouldn't admit it, but Sunpaw didn't seem to like her anymore. "I'm still a kit, but once we get back, I'll be an apprenti- I mean I'll be a to-be, too." Mist sat down, aware of the fact that she had nothing to do today. "So tell me about your..... clan, is it?" Mist asked, intently watching the clan cats teaching Sun how to fight. "Only if you tell me about the tribe." Hazelkit replied. And with that, the two friends began to talk.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:11 pm
Sun crouched down, "Like this right?" Featherwing prodded Sun's back, "Put you butt down!! The bloodclan cat's would be able to see you from a mile away!" Sun lowed her self down more. "ok! Now jump at Sunpaw!" Sun launched herself accrose at Sunpaw. "Godd like that!" Purred Featherwing. "but next time, don't start swing your paw madly in the air!!" Sun lay on the ground in a puff of dust, "Ugh!! How can you take all this? It's like your telling me to climb a cliff upside down!" Sun lifted her self. "ok! Whatever! anything elsse I need to know?"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:48 pm
(i missed so much... what are we doing????)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:59 pm
(Bloodclan came back and is trying to take over the Tribe. The clan cats are teaching the Tribe cats how to fight so they don't lose their home...^.^)

Featherwing purred, "Your getting there. Let me show you again." Featherwing crouched and lept at Sunpaw, landing on her back. She jumped off the little apprentice and looked at Sun. "See, once you get onto their back you claw and bite!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Star watched in awe as she watched Featherwing doing her fighting moves. "She's amazing!" Star said to Storm.
He nodded and pounced on her, "Come on! I want to try on you!" He purred and jumped off of Star. Star jumped up and crouched, she lept and ended up landing in the dirt to where Storm was supposed to be. Storm was laughing beside her. "Stupid Badger-face!" She spat and lept at Storm while he wasn't paying attention.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:05 pm
Shadow watched as Star pounce at Storm. she was growing strong. she should be a prey hunter or a cave gard. i must tell our leader. she thought. just in case she kept an eye on Featherwing, she didnt exactly trust her. the warrior showed the to-be's a fighting move. she got to her paws and sat on watch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:32 pm
(Mist and Hazelkit are just gonna be talking until someone interupts us. Hey sunkit, thanks for just leaving me here! scream Lol jk!)  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:54 pm
Shadow watched close out side. "go rest Shadow." Shadow turned around to see Sky. "are you sure?" she asked him. "yes. go rest." he purred. she nodded going to her den.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:58 pm
((opos, sorry, Hazelwing. I'm also really confused by wheather I'm an kit or an apprentice. Because I had my ceromny in a different form, but in the rp I would have to be a kit. So I'm sort of switching between the two))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:25 pm
(lol, we'll say ur a kit, but ur helping me....)

Featherwing turned to see Hazelkit talking, "Hazelkit, come help me!" She called to the kit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:11 pm
Shadow woke up by some one proding her on her back. she opeaned her eyes to see Sky. with out a word she got out of the den ready to train Star.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:13 pm
Sun landed on her back again where sunpaw(kit?) was just at. "This is a load of fox-dung!! I feel like a flaying fish!!!" Featherwing turned to sun with a cold glare. "Stop comeplaining!!" Sun sighed. "I know!! I know!! It's just that. . .these moves are getting to compicated!! And. . .I don't know if I can perform them without a cat moveing!!" Featherwing nodded. "Sun you need to consintrate!! Don't worry!! It will come to you, these moves are running through your blood!! These's moves are related to what you do natraly!! If you just let your body move on it's own, then. . .well. . . you'll be suprised of the results!" Sun sighed. "ok I'll try." Sun then got up and got ready to dive at Sunpaw(kit?). Sun dived, then focusing on letting her body move on it's own, slid gracefully under Sunpaws(kit?) belly, when Sunpaw was about to leap away, Sun grabed gently at Sunpaws trought, flipping sunpaw under her. "There!" Purred Featherwing. "You did it!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:34 am
Silver walked out of the the clearing. She walked up to Sunkit (paw?) "Sunkit?" She asked "Yes..uhh.." Sunkit answered. "Light that Shines on Silver Pool, but you can call me Silver. Anyway, I have 4 kits and I was a prey-hunter (now, obviously, a kit-mother) but when this battle goes on and I need to protect my kits I think I should know a little battle moves.... so could you help me?"

(((random but i needed to say something!)))  

JellyfishSpine

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:19 am
Featherwing purred happily, "See, Sun. Now that Sunkit (we're calling her Sunkit ^.^) is helping Silver..." She paused and turned to Hazelkit. "Hazelkit can help me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:29 am
(well, lets see where the heck are we? *reads* ok!)

Star jumped onto Storm, landing on his back, but he was ready. He flipped up onto his back and pushed Star off of him with his hind paws. He jumped up and jumped onto Star, pinning her. "Pinned, yeah!" He said and laughed.  

Shadeslayer101

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:44 am
(lol! okey dokey!! Hey I'm watching this show right now called "It's me or the dog" It's intresting. . .I've learned alot!! hehe!)
Sun purred "great! I would love to meet some new cat's!"  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces