Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Donny smiled laughing a little at what she said. "haha, ok." he said as he bent over a little and kissed her lips.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:18 pm
Amanda smiled kissing him back. Undertaker started to thump the floor. Amanda pulled away and looked over at him. "party pooper"  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:36 pm
"Nah... he's just jealous of me now." Donny said to her. "That or he's just looking out for you." He took her hands with his and laced their fingers at the same time. "So... if he's gonna inturrupt us, then why not go some where he can't?" Donny asked her as he looked down to her. He hadn't realized till just then how much taller he had gotten. When he left he was just about the same height or a little taller than her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:42 pm
She looked at the time it was almost ten at night. "um...like where?" she asked looking up at him. Undertaker was still thumping.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:44 pm
"ah... well... since like nothing is open... Why not the roof? i mean you have a ladder thats that tall right? we could go up there... maybe look at the stars while were at it." Donny suggested not knowing if she still liked those sorts of things.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:49 pm
Amanda smiled "Yeah but I have an easier way..." she took his hand and dragged him upstairs to her room.She opened the door and walked to her balcony and opned the doors up. It was easier to get on the roof that way. On her way out she grabbed a blanket to lay on up there.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:52 pm
"ok." he said to her as he willingly followed her to her room and out to her balcony. "You need help getting up there?" he asked her, ready to help if she needed it, like normal.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:00 pm
She smirked "I got it" she threw the blanket and climbed up. She had done this so many times it wasn;t funny. When she got up there she layed the blanket down.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:08 pm
"alright... if you say so." he said as he stood behind her incase she slipped up. But she didn't luckily. Donny reached his hands up and latched onto the top of the roof and pulled himself straight up, swinging his legs around so he was on the roof with her now. "So now all we have to do is pray that your roof doesnt have any soft spots where it might collapse in."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:32 pm
She chuckled "I've been up here thosands of times..its safe" She layed down on the blanket and looked up at the stars"You remember doing this when we were kids?"  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:38 pm
Donny laughed with her and laid down next to her on the blanket, looking out to the horizon. "Yeah... I do remember. And great times they were." he said and smiled, looking over to her as he finished speaking. Donny leaned back, resting on his forearms so he was proped up a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:48 pm
Amanda smiled as they looked out into the horizon. "yeah they were.."she inhaled the fresh night air. She could remember several times where she almost fell off..he was always catching her.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:54 pm
Donny put his arm around her waist and scooted so they were as close to each other on the blanket as possible. "You were really pretty even then Amanda." he said to her and smiled as he thought about back then and a few years ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:12 am
Amanda blushed. "I had issues though" she chuckled. She remembered all of the phases. Emo,preppy,scene,jock,tomboy you name it. "I don't think I ever stayed the same for one week." she chuckled remembering all of it.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:31 pm
"Issues they may have been but very entertaining issues they were." Donny said then leaned up slightly and kissed her cheek.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff