Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Central Military Building Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you into WinryXEd??AlXEd??EnvyXEd??
  Hell yes to all three!!!
  They're all alright....
  WINRYXED 4EVER!!!!!!
  EDXAL 4EVER!!!!
  EDXENVY 4EVER!!!!!
  I don't like any of them......(Hater.......)
View Results

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:49 pm
Edward shook his head, having calmed a lot down. "nah." he said simply.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:04 pm
Envy flew to where bella was and landed on a tree close by  

Envy homunculi 08

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:37 pm
Bella looked up at the sky."Okay. But....nevermind.",she said and shook her head and looked around some until she saw Envy in a tree. "Oh....what a pretty bird...",she said to herself and walked closer to the tree and held out her hand to Envy in his crow-like form.
'I hope tihngs are alright...with those two..',Sloth thought to herself as she continued to walk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:18 pm
Edward was secretly planning out other things in his mind as he stood there, pretending nothing was wrong.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:01 pm
Envy looked at Bella then flew onto her shoulder  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:10 pm
Bella gently stroked the bird's beak. 'Edward...what are you thinking????",she said to Edward.
'That's it..I'm going to see what those two are up to.',Sloth thought to herself and disappeared in a whirlwind of water.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:26 pm
Envy looked at Bella thinking "um you know its me right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:16 pm
Edward gave her a weird look. "what does it matter what am I thinking? I'm thinking of my brother...but what does it matter?"  

Original_Edward_Elric

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:27 pm
Alphonse's mind almost had a sixth sence to know there Edward was...he fallowed the signals his mind gave him and ended up on the wrong side of the two...he walked up not to far, but not close ether, behind bella...he blinked and saw Edward...

"Brother...whats going on?" He asked softly wondering what they were doing out here....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:48 pm
'I know it's you, Envy..just play along with me. Oh it's Alphonse!',Bella thought looking at the crow on her shoulder."Hi Alphonse! Your brother was helping me with something...weren't you Ed??",Bella said to both brothers. "I gotta go otherwise something bad will-"She looks behind her and smirks.
Sloth's whirl-wind of water appeared behind Bella and Alphonse. "Well, I was goig for the girl....but I guess she'll have to wait....isn't that right Envy.",Sloth said to the crow on Bella's shoulder and smiled when Bella smirked at her.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:48 pm
"What?! Envy?! and your Sloth!" Edward panicked, pointing to them both, getting in gaurd mode over Alphonse. "And you! your with them?" Ed gasped, pointing at Bella now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:20 pm
"What are you talking about Ed..??",Bella said to him in confusion. She screamed as Sloth grabbed her from behind making her scream.
Sloth chuckled and grabbed Bella from behind making her scream. "Hush child, our Master wishes for you to join us...after all you are a key ingredient....",Sloth said to Bella. 'Just play your role well dear child.',Sloth thought to Bella.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:50 am
Envy flew of of Bella's shoulder, landing on the ground and shifted back to his normal form  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:57 pm
"Crud! you let Bella go!" Edward shouted, getting ready for an attack.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:53 pm
Alphonse's eyes widened a little at the appearace of Sloth and his memories froze him for a momment...he hadn't seen sloth for a while...he had almost forgoten about her....

"B-Brother..."

He looked beyond Envy at Edward and took a few steps back, spacing himself from Envy...who was closer to him then Edward was...

"I..I..can't..."

He was almost frozen in fear...  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas