Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Yaoi L Romance
~Wammy's House~ ((open, accepting, and updated)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:44 pm
BB was still up in the dead of night, still sending text messgies to his parents on what thoughts he had in his mind of what he would still do his parents if the didn't listen
BB was a stranger person, first happy, then serious, then childish, then back to normal. Was he testing himself out on how his emotions could effect L in any way. No normal person would act like this, no, no normal human would act like that. What did BB had on his mind, what was BB? Who was BB? Is BB even human?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:40 am
The next morning Watari politely knocked on BB's door. "Morning," he called cheerfully. "Breakfast is ready downstairs."  

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:31 am
BB went over to the door, opend it and he was only wearing blue baggy jeans and only a mans undershirt. " thank you Mr.Watari." Then BB headed down stairs and sat the table with the other orphans
" hey everyone, guess what, my parents are coming over today"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:14 pm
The old man politely bowed back, then left to start dishing out pancakes, waffles, and other items at the huge breakfast table filled with hungry orphans.

"Your parents?" one asked. Some of the more excited started to chat amongst themselves, while others were a bit uneasy - being orphans, it was hard to accept the fact that there were still people here with families.

"Hey Watari," one called.

"Yes?" he replied, looking up from cooking some soy sausage for the vegetarians.

"Where's L? Shouldn't he be awake...always?"

The old man looked down in deep thought, as if secretly disagreeing with something. "He is busy today, but will come out when BB's parents come." Watari did not answer the questions about what business the detective had to tend to or why he couldn't take more than one break.

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:16 pm
BB looked up to the other orphans and said " well they're not my parents anymore so I'm still an orphan"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:05 pm
<[Total blank. gonk ]>

The other orphans nodded in understanding. Then L walked in. Most of them fell silent, all eyes slowly turning as one to watch his movements.

<[Who wants to play Near?]>  

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:09 pm
(( I'll play near ^^ if no one else would))

BB looked over to L and smiled Childishly
" Good morning L, how was your night? I can't wait until latter on today"

" really BB? what is the reason for?" asked one of the other orphans

BB smiled and said in a happy tone " well, ask L, he knows cause it's a secret for me, so I can't tell you but you have to get it out of L old pal over there"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:42 pm
L grabbed a white mug filled with coffee and sipped noisily after stacking sugar cubes using only two fingers. After a while, he replied, "Surprises are meant to be unknown to the second person of the party until the said surprise occurs and takes place." He sipped. "Otherwise, it would be the same as reading the end of the murder mystery novel before even thinking of who the murderer might be."

The detective did believe in reading the end of the book instead of the entire thing from front to back, just so long as you came up with a hypothesis beforehand.

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:21 am
Sephiroth-king Darkness
godessofthieves
L grabbed a white mug filled with coffee and sipped noisily after stacking sugar cubes using only two fingers. After a while, he replied, "Surprises are meant to be unknown to the second person of the party until the said surprise occurs and takes place." He sipped. "Otherwise, it would be the same as reading the end of the murder mystery novel before even thinking of who the murderer might be."

The detective did believe in reading the end of the book instead of the entire thing from front to back, just so long as you came up with a hypothesis beforehand.

BB nodded his head and said " Well my foster parents should be here at any moment."

" But what happens if they DON'T come?" asked one of the little orphans

BB then started to chuckle underneath his breath. The he looked up with a cold glare in his eyes.
" Oh trust me little one, they WILLbe here, I promise you that" said BB in a low cold tone of voice like he was deadly serious. Then once after he was done talking, there was a cold chill that filled the room as if BB caused it.
But then BB smiled happily and said with his eyes closed " Well, I'm finished with my breakfast. I'm going to take a shower cause I'm still kinda dirty from yesterday and I don't want my foster parents too see me like this. I'll see you all real soon." then B trotted off and went away....for now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:54 pm
L watched BB leave and left the kitchen - to most of the orphans' disappointment, of course - to see where Near might have been. Mello sadly might have been tagging along, but who knows? The detective wanted to speak with N in private about something.  

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:34 pm
then a young boy with snow white hair with dark looking eyes but not like L's eyes while he wore a baggy white button up shirt and baggy jeans to match it.
" Why is BB here? I thought he got adopted." said the boy in cold low tone but it seem that tone was his natural tone of voice while he was twirling a piece of his hair on the side of his head with only his pointer finger and thumb  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:38 pm
L partially smiled. Near was one of his particularly favorite students. "Good morning," he said in the usual tone as well, except a little bit...happier.

"BB needs a place to stay," he lied.

Everything is a test, he taught his successors-in-training.

Perhaps Near would catch on in the conversation why he was truly staying.

godessofthieves

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:52 pm
godessofthieves
L partially smiled. Near was one of his particularly favorite students. "Good morning," he said in the usual tone as well, except a little bit...happier.

"BB needs a place to stay," he lied.

Everything is a test, he taught his successors-in-training.

Perhaps Near would catch on in the conversation why he was truly staying.

" you mean, he IS staying here, becuase something happen with him and his foster parents and now he came back here to stay. To tell you the truth, BB is kind like a creep to me, no, not a creep, but a freak. there is something that makes my skin craw. How can he be so happy at one moment and then be like another side of personality, like a diffrent side of a coin."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:59 pm
My thoughts exactly, L thought. "Have you considered him to be a victim of having spit-personalities?"  

godessofthieves

Non-Yaoi L Romance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces