PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:55 am
Rellik San
babykitty18
Rellik San
babykitty18
Rellik San
babykitty18

lol More power to ya! mrgreen

Well you know, if I knew you better and lived in the same country I'd put her in her place for ya. But hey, thats cos I'm the kind of a*****e that loves winding people up. Shits and giggles yo.

LMAO! nice well thanks! Im lleaving for college next month do im uber! Once my 18th b-day hits..tattoos and piercings everywhere!
And Ayame_Rikimayu,
I feel ur pain! I had almost the same experience only this girl always hated me since 7th grade and likes to pick on me for no reason. She constantly objects to my uber gothness and calls me a dog and tries to make me her b***h because of the collars i wear (bells, spikes, etc.) She said that "even the white goth kids at my school don't dress like u" stare Do i give two flying ******** about kids in ur school?! evil Ugh, i learned to ignore her but if she calls me a dog again im either cursing her out or gettin her fired from here job. My friend can take over her dance class. xp
Next time, laugh with her, walk over, then smack her upside the head and shriek "Shut up you narcissistic whore." down her ear.

lmao good idea...if i wouldn't get me fired and if no kids were around lmao xp
There'll be other jobs and most kids these days no words far worse then that. ^^

Lmao u have a point about the kids knowing worse, but im not loosing the greatest job i've ever had just cuz of some stupid p***k...by the way she stopped the name calling. U can tell she wants to but the word go out bout what she was sayin to me and she didn't want out boss to hear either so she stopped lmao rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:32 pm
I'm multi-racial (black and white.) It's hard enough as it is, the African Americans don't like you for your whiteness, and the white ones don't like you for being half black. Throw being goth into that and you've pretty much gotten on the bad side of everyone in the entirety of my school. Being the only gothic kid around here doesn't help much either.

Brago Bellmond

babykitty18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:33 pm
Brago Bellmond
I'm multi-racial (black and white.) It's hard enough as it is, the African Americans don't like you for your whiteness, and the white ones don't like you for being half black. Throw being goth into that and you've pretty much gotten on the bad side of everyone in the entirety of my school. Being the only gothic kid around here doesn't help much either.

I feel ur pain wen i comes to bein the only gothic kid in school. My freshman and sophomore year i was the only one that was really goth, and my friends (who were punk, emo,etc.) called me a poser cuz i was black and did share in all of the same music...it made me sooo mad. Im sry u have to g through that. By the way ur avi is uber 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:07 pm
It's nice to see I'm not the only person who has had this problem. When I was in 7th grade, and I started listening to rock and wearing black instead of pink, I got a lot of heat for it, and I think more so because I'm black. People would call me an oreo (yeah, reaaal original, huh?), and say that I was "dressing like a white person" or "listening to white music". And that got me so maad, because since when did skin color dictate what kind of music you listen to and how you dress? At that relatively young age, things like that would make me feel sometimes that I was betraying my black culture or whatever, because I wasn't listening to rap or something like that. Of course, that's totally not true, but I didn't realizer it then.

And not only that, my strict Hatian family freaked out too. My mom would yell at me for how I dressed, and going shopping with her was absolute hell (still is, but now I just ignore her :]). And two people in my family actually almost convinced my mom that I was becoming Satanic, which really pissed me off because my religion is very important to me, and I couldn't believe anyone would question that. The only people in my family who didn't get on me about it were my dad (cause he's awesome), and my younger sister, who's actually kinda starting to emulate me a little, much to my mother's horror. mrgreen

But now that I'm older, my mom's actually laid off me a bit. She stil nags me sometimes, but I think she's realized that I'm not changing anytime soon. And plus, now I just learned to not give a s**t what everyone else thinks and just live the way I want to. And now, I go to a high school with about 4,000 kids, so there's a very wide variety of people that go there, including "weirdos" and "freaks" like me ^-^. I've made with a bunch of them, and others, so I'm truly at peace with myself.

Whew, sorry for the rant. 0.0  

Wilixer

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:17 pm
Treacle_Faerie
....since when did skin color dictate what kind of music you listen to and how you dress?....
That's the best statement I've heard in a while. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:41 pm
XWraith_LordX
Treacle_Faerie
....since when did skin color dictate what kind of music you listen to and how you dress?....

agreed, and has anyone else even noticed that there are absolutely no orientals in this post O_o or am I the only one? xd  

babykitty18

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:05 pm
babykitty18
XWraith_LordX
Treacle_Faerie

agreed, and has anyone else even noticed that there are absolutely no orientals in this post O_o or am I the only one? xd
I've noticed that too. Maybe I'll get my half Japanese goth friend to vote....

I think they should have a mixed race option.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:05 pm
XWraith_LordX
babykitty18
XWraith_LordX
Treacle_Faerie

true there are alot of mutts in the world lol blaugh  

babykitty18

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:02 pm
babykitty18
Rellik San
babykitty18
Rellik San
babykitty18

LMAO! nice well thanks! Im lleaving for college next month do im uber! Once my 18th b-day hits..tattoos and piercings everywhere!
And Ayame_Rikimayu,
I feel ur pain! I had almost the same experience only this girl always hated me since 7th grade and likes to pick on me for no reason. She constantly objects to my uber gothness and calls me a dog and tries to make me her b***h because of the collars i wear (bells, spikes, etc.) She said that "even the white goth kids at my school don't dress like u" stare Do i give two flying ******** about kids in ur school?! evil Ugh, i learned to ignore her but if she calls me a dog again im either cursing her out or gettin her fired from here job. My friend can take over her dance class. xp
Next time, laugh with her, walk over, then smack her upside the head and shriek "Shut up you narcissistic whore." down her ear.

There'll be other jobs and most kids these days no words far worse then that. ^^

Lmao u have a point about the kids knowing worse, but im not loosing the greatest job i've ever had just cuz of some stupid p***k...by the way she stopped the name calling. U can tell she wants to but the word go out bout what she was sayin to me and she didn't want out boss to hear either so she stopped lmao rofl
Good to hear. biggrin
If you wanna chat s'more add me on yahoo/msn razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:23 pm
babykitty18
XWraith_LordX
babykitty18
XWraith_LordX
Treacle_Faerie

Woof woof. smile  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Foxglow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:24 am
I'm white Irish and I went out with a black goth guy. He was a total sweetie and very lovely smile

We never got any hassle from anyone, except, because he was a rarity, people were more inclined to talk to us at gigs and stuff, which was nice.

There is a HOT black goth girl who gets on my train every morning too biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:19 pm
Rellik San
babykitty18
Rellik San
babykitty18
Rellik San
babykitty18

And Ayame_Rikimayu,

Good to hear. biggrin
If you wanna chat s'more add me on yahoo/msn razz

LOL ...sry i think the s'more is funny...(i get distracted easily lol) but sure its the same as ur gaia name? And just to let ya know im not on yahoo that often...aim? yes...yahoo? not so much rofl  

babykitty18

babykitty18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:22 pm
Starchild333
I'm white Irish and I went out with a black goth guy. He was a total sweetie and very lovely smile

We never got any hassle from anyone, except, because he was a rarity, people were more inclined to talk to us at gigs and stuff, which was nice.

lol thats uber. Im dating a white guy right now..polish and his parents hate me. I always ask him if my skin color or my gothiness bother him or give him problems...then he yells at me for even thinking that then tongues me down in front of everyone...I love him! heart I wish i can see hot goth ppl on my way to work in the morning...my bus is so boring! xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:24 pm
XWraith_LordX
babykitty18
XWraith_LordX
babykitty18
XWraith_LordX
Treacle_Faerie

Woof woof. smile

bark xd domokun  

babykitty18

Foxglow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:25 am
babykitty18
Starchild333

lol thats uber. Im dating a white guy right now..polish and his parents hate me. I always ask him if my skin color or my gothiness bother him or give him problems...then he yells at me for even thinking that then tongues me down in front of everyone...I love him! heart I wish i can see hot goth ppl on my way to work in the morning...my bus is so boring! xp

Lol - awwwww he sounds lovely smile

Sometimes I'm late to work intentionally just to see her - she's absolutely stunning. Oh dear...crush alert! XP  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff