Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Halfling Twin Alchemists((A Semi-lit Roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:13 pm
This outburst from Maura had opened up a whole new world to him! So many questions now answered! He decided to ignore Dragea as she'd done to him so many times now. he wrapped his arms around Maura's waist pulled her closer, until he felt her heartbeat against his own. They both had began to race and he smiled. "Maura! It's about time you said something!" he whispered. "I thought you didn't like me anymore after awhile!" he said.

"Well, you do dumb stuff! So you make me mad! But what really matters is that I have stayed in love with you for so long now! And I'll change! I'll be more open and less greedy!" she said letting him go.

"And I'll be more aware of your feelings!" he commited. Then, he stared deep into her eyes and kissed her. It wasn't for too long, but it sent chills up his spine. He placed his hand on her soft, blushing cheek and whispered. "I'll be the best boyfriend I can be! I'll do whatever it is you might want!" he promised her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:22 pm
User ImageCan't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

I may look like a cat, and you can call me a chimera...

"No."Kiki said in a voice that wasn't her own. "I'm tired...I'm tired of being alone. I'm so very tired of being gaurded by you!"she flung her head up, tears were replaced with anger. It was a very rare sight to see her angry. "I'm not some thing to be protected Dragea! I'm a human being, though I use the term lightly."she jumped from the bed, to the wooded floor, landing on her slender feet like she had floated down. "Dammit Dragea! I'm your sister, stop treating me like you need to watch out for me all the time. It makes me feel like a burden."she turned from her sister. "Please....treat me like I have a choice...I know I'm vain, and I know I know nothing of this world but..."she turned to her sister now, a mixture of saddness and serousness crossed her face. "I-I'll leave and go on my own....if you don't stop makeing me feel like this..."her lips trambled, but she stayed on. "I-I'll leave to go on my own...I will not be something that needs to be gaurded from the world no longer."Kiki's bangs casted a shadow over her face.

...but, I'm human and that's all I'll ever be. The name's Kiki Draconis.

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:32 pm
User Image
What do I do to ignore them behind me?
Do I follow my instincts blindly?
Do I hide my pride from these bad dreams
And give in to sad thoughts that are maddening?
Do I let them go and try to stand it?
Or do I try to catch them red handed
Do I trust some and get fooled by phoniness,
Or do I trust nobody and live in loneliness?
Because I can’t hold on when I’m stretched so thin
I make the right moves but I’m lost within
I put on my daily façade but then
I just end up getting hurt again

The name's Dragea Adara Draconis...

"Yeah? You do that and you'll be killed within the day. The only chance either of us have is staying together. You know Zaorix as well as I do. The more you get close to someone, the more it hurts. Just by saying that, that's a selfish request, and you know it." She stated it, trying to keep her voice calm. One other thing. "We're human, so don't treat yourself like you aren't. We're human and you've got to remember that. Otherwise, Zaorix will have the satisfaction of tearing us apart. Do you honestly want that? Hasn't he caused enough pain???"

...But, I'm known as the "Resurrection Ice Alchemist"

If I turn my back I’m defenseless
And to go blindly seems senseless
If I hide my pride and let it all go on then they’ll
Take from me ‘till everything is gone
If I let them go I’ll be outdone
But if I try to catch them I’ll be outrun
If I’m killed by the questions like a cancer
Then I’ll be buried in the silence of the answer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:36 pm
Erik and Maura stopped and looked at Kiki with amazement. Especially Erik. This was an even newer side, he'd seen of her. Maura turned to her while Erik looked at Dragea, to her reply. They felt as if they wanted to speak but something was keeping them from doing so. They gave each other a nod, saying that it was something for the sisters figure out on their own.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:39 pm

Kiki clenched her fists, she knew Dragea was right, she always was. Kiki didn't want to fight, not in front of the new couple just steps away from the two sisters. She just wanted to feel free, but she felt constricted by the snake scar on her back. She touched her shoulders with both hands, this was costumary when Kiki was truely upset, or confused, she was a mixture of both.

Kiki said nothing for a long time, just standing there in the awkward silence. Finally, "Right....I'm ganna....take a walk...congrats you two."she said, looking to the two hugging, leaveing the room and heading for the stairs.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:48 pm
User Image

When Kiki was far enough away, she went to rest at the window over-viewing her, making sure the threat known as Zaoris wasn't around. She knew he wasn't, but that'd happened earlier and still ended up showing up out of nowhere. She gave a deep sigh, ignoring the two. "Kiki." She said, softly and sorrowfully. 'Why....? Why does it always turn out like this? I want you to do want you want, but I can't endanger others.'

She sighed. She turned to look at the two. "I- I want you to stay with Kiki. I don't think he'll go after Kiki, if we split, but if he does, at least I'd know she's ok. Tell her I'm sorry, but I can't take arguing with her." She said, keeping her gaze at her sister. At least this way, she can be happy.

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:26 pm
Maura was very surprised at the request. She didn't expect this at all from Dragea! So she let go of Erik and took a step towards her. "Dragea, we'll do anything to help out! Right Erik?" she said looking back at him.

"Yeah! I'd do anything for you and your sister Dragea! Know that! Always remember it!" he said pointing at her. "Everyone has their rough times, this is one of yours, but trust me, you always come through! We'll keep watch over Kiki!" he said as he saw her outside the window.

"Yeah, but Dragea, you want us to watch over Kiki. This I know. But it gives me the impression that you're leaving us! Please say you're not! I don't think Kiki could take that!" Maura said sitting on her bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:48 pm
User Image

"I am. Kiki needs a little more choice in her life. Zaorix prevents this. If I leave, at least Kiki'll have a little relaxation. I know my leaving will be hard for her, but she's strong enough to handle the pain. Besides, it's my fault she's like this in the first place. The least I can do, is give her time to relax." Dragea told them, still not looking at them. A tear fell from her face. She loved her sister. She did. That's why she was doing this. She turned to walk off.

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:07 pm
Erik reached out and opened his mouth to speak but Maura's hand on his shoulder stopped him. She shook her head at him. He dropped his hand, knowing that there was no changing Dragea's heart. "We'll take good care of her! And you take care of yourself! Thank you Dragea! For everything!" Erik said.

"Yeah! Thanks! But I won't say good-bye! We'll see you again! However long that may be from now! But we will reunite!" Maura added hopefully. "We love you!" she called out.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:09 pm

((AAAAHHHH!!!! Poor Kiki, she will be so sad when she returns to the inn later))

Kiki lifted her arms into the air, feeling the breeze blow her hair like a mother combing her hair. Sh gazed at the moon and all it's mistory. "Hoe come you get to be free and happy without me Al?"she asked suddenly, then blushed. she needed to stop thinking of him...it had been so long, she had no way of knowing where he could be. "I hope Erik and Maura are happy with each other...maybe she and I can get along now?"she asked no one. "Oh wait...Dragea will most likely make us move again. Brother did ffind us here...so he may still be around. It be best to leave in the morning."she said planly.

Kiki stoped and sat down next to the tree where Erik and herself first became friends. 'I'm sory Dragea....I'm so childish...'she said to herself.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:27 pm
User Image

"If you could try to keep her from knowing too soon, I'd appreciate it and thanks. Just let her know following me would be a bad thing. I can fly and give my more distance than her feet could, despite her being able to run fast and to top it off, her pains. If she overstresses herself, it'll come back. There's one thing you should know about her, though that even she doesn't..." She looked down again, sighing. She hesitated.

"Kiki... has a hole in her heart. She's dying. Slowly and painfully. She still has a while to live, but she is dying, nonetheless. Too much stress could shorten her life span even more. I'd prefer if you didn't tell her. If she finds out, she'll change her lifestyle and never even have a change to enjoy herself. It's better to enjoy yourself, than to dig your grave early. So, just do me that other little favor and don't let her know. Now... I've got a little 'snake' problem to attend to." Dragea explained, turning and this time breaking into a run.

The pads of her feet pattered on the ground, lightly as she ran out into the cover of the night. She needed to get fast enough to get airborne and make a quick start. She ran the exact opposite way Kiki had been. Just before she jumped into the air, she used her teleport so Erik and Maura would hear her. 'I'll be back soon, I promise that. I just want to take care of that problem. Tell Kiki, I'm sorry, I love her and that I'll be fine.'

((I know. Poor Kiki... T.T))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:35 pm
((yes! so sad!))

The two looked at each other, silent. Erik's gaze casted downward toward the floor. But then, he yawned. He was now realizing that he was tired. So he took off his shoes, and his shirt and sat in the chair in the corner of the room. He used his shirt as a pillow and before he drifted off to sleep he told Maura, "When Kiki gets back, tell her what happened. I think if you do it, you'll bond a little better! All she wants is a friend and to have fun! Plus, she thinks you don't like her because of the way you acted earlier so apologize, woman!" he said falling asleep immediately.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:27 am
((thats it I have to come in again and give Winry the attention she deserves! you freaking poeple keep ignoring her....))

Edward huffed and went into the inn he usually slept at and seen Winry checking in. "Winry?" he gasped, starring.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:12 am
((Sorry but we're doing the best we can! We're not doing it on purpose. honestly!))

Maura sat there for a minute, quietly and stared at Erik. Remembering her promise to him, she decided to go and look for Kiki. She left the room and past the front desk. She saw another boy and girl but couldn't tell if they were together or not. They obviously seemed to know each other though.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:45 pm

Kiki sighed as she walked up to the door, placeing her hand on the door, but she didn't open it yet. "I should talk to Dragea tonight...I said somethings that I shouldn't..."she said, finally twisting the door knob and walking into the brightly lite room. Kiki closed her eyes, the light being to bright for her cat eyes after being in the dark for so long.

Kiki saw Maura standing near the stairs, what was she doing without Erik? "Maura? What are you doing still up? Humans sleep at night right?"she asked, again refuring to them as humans and not herself. After all, she never really slept...."Wheres Dragy? I need to say something to her..."Kiki said twisting her hands nervously.

((AAAHHH! Kiki you poor love, I feel so bad....yet excited that the story took a turn such as this))

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff