Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
~Tea~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonJeli

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:42 pm
Delectable tea? 4laugh Or deadly poison? stare

I just found out a *local* grocery store has started carrying GOOD matcha. I used to have to go all the way to the other side of Portland, or order it over the internet. I'm ecstatic.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:51 pm
I just spent all my early birthday money on tea. gonk

On the plus side I'm trying new kinds of tea, so it makes me happy. And I told my mum I want this for my birthday so I can have hot tea during classes. ;D  

Calixti

patch99329

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:43 am
I love those!
My friend has one (The brand is aladdin! That's momentarily entertaining xD) and I'm jealous.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:05 am
They're fabulous. I have a Tigo cup, but fall quarter I'll be on-campus with no access to hot water from about nine am to five pm and reeeeaaaaly don't want to have to drink the crap that passes for iced tea on campus, so I'll wind up with tea in my Tigo cup to drink in the morning before it gets cold and my tea thermos to drink through my afternoon classes. ^_^  

Calixti

patch99329

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:45 am
I bought the teapigs tea.
It comes in clear silk teabags, but the writing on the back says it uses proper tealeaves and not dust. So I just cut the bag open.
I had some and it's a good quality, it's large, whole leaves wrapped attractively in the jasmine, and there is no twigs floating about xD
Nice flavour too, like bubblegum almost!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:22 am
Darnit. I need a job so I can start drinking some proper tea. All they sell around here are tea bags. A friend of mine found 'green tea in a baggie' and said 'it was really good'.

Hah! What does she know?

(Hey all, by the way. XD)  

Maze

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:29 am
Stopped at Teavana yesterday. Resisted the urge for more tea. No more until I finish what I have!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:08 am
I haven't managed to perfect that sorbet yet. But do not loose hope! I am working on it and finding things to do with the batches that don't measure up!  

TeaDidikai

Calixti

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:47 pm
Nuri
Stopped at Teavana yesterday. Resisted the urge for more tea. No more until I finish what I have!
I used the fact that I'm low on Irish Breakfast (my dad's favourite tea) as an excuse to splurge on tea. ^_^;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:05 pm
The Indubitable Katie-Kat
Nuri
I used the fact that I'm low on Irish Breakfast (my dad's favourite tea) as an excuse to splurge on tea. ^_^;

My excuse is free time.

Dad-'What are you doing this afternoon emma?'
Me- 'I don't know...tea shopping!'  

patch99329

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:04 pm
Nuri

I resisted tea, LUSH however, was irresistible.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:02 pm
Nuri
Nuri

Waiting on more birthday money to try that. Got about a month and a half. ^_^  

Calixti

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:15 pm
Nuri
Nuri

I only spent like $25 -- cosmetic warrior, a bathos and an all that jas.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:59 pm
Nuri
Nuri
Nuri

I only spent like $25 -- cosmetic warrior, a bathos and an all that jas.
I want to try it 'cause I have super dry, super sensitive skin and I've heard it's good for skin like that. >.>  

Calixti

RedRoseSpiral

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:08 pm
I've finally jumped on the tea bandwagon. Reading this thread convinced me. I was up at an international food store with some friends and they had a bag of loose leaf green tea. It's not that good, but better than some of the stuff I've drank. I was wondering if anyone had a link to a good online tea seller or some more smoothie recipes. I tried the watermelon but I think I put to much tofu in it. I just didn't taste as sweet as I thought it would.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff