Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
> Make-up Thread - Share with us your opinions on make-up Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have fun with this poll :U
View Results

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:00 pm
pinay sakura
hmm....I don't like wearing make-up....make-up can make your skin wrinkly.....oh except flavor lipgloss....I love strawberry best!! whee

*ahem* My friend is obsessed with tanning herself...one time she came into school and she was the colour of an orange gonk ((no lie))....too much blush or foundation....I dunno....

Yeah, I heard makeup can damage your skin. I never wear any to school, or rarely. The only times I wear makeup is when I go out with my friends or on special occasions. When I go out with my friends I just add eyeliner and I'm off. Special occasion... I'll spare you the details. ^-^;;

Wow... eek Maybe she ate a lot of oranges? xd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:01 pm
AyakaBoA
Me, too, xd

Wahaha, I'm not the only one. >3  

Night Rain55

Raisus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:02 pm
Night Rain55
AyakaBoA
Me, too, xd

Wahaha, I'm not the only one. >3
I just wear eyeliner...It makes me look more....I dunno...nicer?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:54 am
I don't wear make-up. I hate it. ><;;; But I have to admit...I used to. o.o; I just wish I didn't.  

Isako Narumi

Just A Portrait

Fashionable Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:00 am
I hate make-up! But i'll have to start wearing very light make up because it was a RULE! I can't even put lip gloss on because it bothers me to think that i'm eating chemical while drinking and eating. Lip sticks are the worse because if you stop wearing them, your lips will look VERY pale. I had a teacher who stopped putting on make up and man did she look sick(she is not but she looks like she's sick) xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:10 am
my choir teacher actually wanted the guys to put on a littl bit of make-up! ugh gonk  

Demonzz Blayde

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:04 am
naruto_fanman
my choir teacher actually wanted the guys to put on a littl bit of make-up! ugh gonk

LOL.
You make me remember that one day, there was a make-up day and girls had to turn boys into girls by putting on them some make-up. xd

Did I keep some pictures?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:26 pm
i had to put on make up for this stupid performmance thing... not nice  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:35 pm
naruto_fanman

WAHA! That's funny. xD At my friend's school, she said some of the guys are starting to wear a bit of makeup and do their eyebrows. They do it in class. The guys are holding the tweezer while trying to shape their eyebrows, they're like "Ouch, that hurts!" A girl came up to them and gave the boys a tip on how to do it properly so it would hurt less. They replied "Thanks, but I know that already. Now, pass me your lipgloss! Ah... Shiny..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:45 pm
I like make-up. 3nodding But only if the occasion calls for it... like, if I have to be all dressy or something, or if I'm on stage doing a performance. domokun

Ah, choir guys wearin' makeup... you have to wear makeup on stage or else the stage lights are going to make you look like a ghost... gonk In theater everyone has to put on makeup.... xp

Eh, but most of the time, I just wear some eyeliner and foundation... ninja

NittleGrasper`

-kiristal_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:02 pm
I personaally don't like to wear make-up. Somehow I look better without the stuff. Anyways my friends are always like "Geez Crystal you should start wearing make-up! You're missing the unf of being a girl!!!" Do you know how effing annoying that is. Seeing them everyday and having to hear them tell me that! Seriously. I could have fun being a girl without wearing the make-up. And then they tell me that I'm "Never going to get a boyfriend without wearing make-up." WTF!!!!!!! Isn't there someone out there that's for you! At least I don't go out with 10 guys in 4 months! [uhh..don't tell her I told you this..] GAWD!! And I think that if someone wears make-up then the guy wil only like her for her look and not what's inside. [As Alicia Keys said in her song: "Some people think that the physical things define what's within"] That girl can be the bitchiest girl alive but he wouldn't see it because she's wearing 10 pounds of make-up!

I'm sorry if I'm sound really bitchy in threads like this but I dnno, it's how I am. I like to say my own opinion. I don't like to keep anything in.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:13 pm
yeah i think make up is just a waste of money...the only time i wear it is when i have to peform on stage...but thats only because i have too! but other than that no make up unless i am like going to my formal or something but even then it minimal and i tried to make it look as natural as possible....bleh make up gonk lol sorry  

Lai Woun

Tsumoro

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:20 pm
i think some people look better without make-up ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:39 pm
heart  

[Ice_Cream_Sandwich]

Sekaya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:58 pm
I usually wear glittery lip gloss, mascara, and some eyeshadow. To all the Asian girls out there who just wear eyeliner, instead, wear black eyeshadow (sparingly). It looks softer and makes you look prettier. When I'm modeling, the make-up artists don't use much eyeliner either. They spend most time on blending eyeshadow ^_^.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff