Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Central Military Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:46 pm
((Ed's actually taller than me now in the manga if you didn't notice rofl ))

"Ed....let's get closer." Winry pleaded.

Edward sighed and nodded, taking her hand and going to the stage.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:38 am
M u s t a n g
Roy ordered a round of beer for the table. "Do you drink Gracia? If not I'll drink your mug for you." Roy smirked and smiled at the waitress as she set a mug of beer in front of each person at the table. "This is where I crash my checks, I do that so I can cash it and spend it in all at once."
The waitress laughed a little at the bad joke and smiled back at Roy, after she left Roy looked to Riza and smirked, "Hey she's workin for that tip she even laughed at that crappy joke, smart." Roy raised up his glass and then began to drink.

"Yes, maybe," Riza giggled slightly. "Or maybe she just thinks you're hot. Women often laugh at a man's jokes if they think he's attractive. You ought to make a note of that."

[Your Worst Nightmare]

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:56 am
Roy smirked "You laughed at what I just said, do you find me attractive," Roy began to chug his beer and finished off half the mug in 5 large galups, and then burped loudly he turned up his head to the celling and blew the stinky burp away. "Hahaha, yeah I'm pretty ******** hot."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:06 pm
Riza laughed loudly at Roy's burp. Despite that she often tried to be serious, immature things like that made her laugh.
"Ok Roy.. since you're apparently so hot, why don't we make a little wager. Do you think you can find at least three women to dance with by the end of tonight?"

[Your Worst Nightmare]

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:20 pm
[Your Worst Nightmare]
Riza laughed loudly at Roy's burp. Despite that she often tried to be serious, immature things like that made her laugh.
"Ok Roy.. since you're apparently so hot, why don't we make a little wager. Do you think you can find at least three women to dance with by the end of tonight?"

Roy didn't look to pleased that she had dared him to find 3 people to dance with, he didn't want to tell her he didn't know how to dance, it was too embarrassing to admit to. He looked away for a moment than took a swig of beer form his mug, "I can't dance If I'm drunk, hows about I get phone numbers insted."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:23 pm
"Fair enough." Riza smirked. "You don't want to be falling all over them, after all..." She thought for a moment.
"What do you want if you win the bet?"

[Your Worst Nightmare]

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:42 pm
[Your Worst Nightmare]
"Fair enough." Riza smirked. "You don't want to be falling all over them, after all..." She thought for a moment.
"What do you want if you win the bet?"
"What do you want if I lose?" Roy replied with a comical seductive tone and gave a sly expression, his mind raced with smart a** remarks and ways that he could have turned he question on her and turned it into a dirty joke. "If I know what you want I might be able to better decide on my reward."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:24 pm
Riza smiled. "Hmm. A a difficult decision." After a minute, she looked like she had an idea. "If you lose, you have to dance with me before we leave. And I don't care how drunk you are at that point."

[Your Worst Nightmare]

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:02 pm
[Your Worst Nightmare]
Riza smiled. "Hmm. A a difficult decision." After a minute, she looked like she had an idea. "If you lose, you have to dance with me before we leave. And I don't care how drunk you are at that point."
"Ok if win, you have to admit that I'm so hot women can't resist me, and your no exception." Roy smirked his dark onyx eyes lit up and he gave a wide grin as he finished off his beer. "You know I realized that this is a little unfair for you I'm going to even the playing field by getting drunk first, If you do win that dance you might need to hold me up."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:55 am
"Fine," Riza agreed, although her cheeks had turned completely red. "This will be interesting to watch."

[Your Worst Nightmare]

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:25 am
[Your Worst Nightmare]
"Fine," Riza agreed, although her cheeks had turned completely red. "This will be interesting to watch."
Roy smiled at Riza as the band began to play, "I'm going to find that waitress and get her number and a refill on my beer. You want to come and watch the master at work?" Roy asked with a sly smirk as he put his arm over Riza's shoulder, Roy glanced around for a moment to try and see if he could locate the waitress before he got up but instead he spotted Winry and the squirt. "Hey come over here!" Roy called out to Winry and Ed, then stood up from his seat to make suer they knew where he was calling to them from. He waved to Winry and Ed and gestured them to come over.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:03 am
"Of course I'm coming, I want to see how long you can go without humiliating your self."
Riza also saw Ed and Winry standing by the stage. She smiled, happy that Winry had taken her advice. She waited to see if Roy had managed to get their attention.

[Your Worst Nightmare]

GinryuKurogane

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:56 am
Im kinda here if anybody wants to know..for how long? Meh dunno. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:59 pm
Winry was now trying to get Edward to dance, which was not going to well...

"I never danced before!" Ed blushed furiously.  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

Forensics

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:49 pm
Ooc; I is writer's-blocky. ):  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items