Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Disentoxification: 33 lb! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Failure wtf?
  Yes plz
  No wai!
View Results

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:49 pm
So I've started a new job in addition to my current one (yeah, wow.) I work currently seven days a week for now. And it's too icy to bike anywhere, also, drivers in my town SUCK. The minute they see snow it's like they start listening to the giant fuzzy purple tequila rat that comes around when they're drunk, only they're not drunk, they're angry. If the weather didn't get me, my town's shitty drivers would.

At least under my new schedule I can make it to aquacise two or three times per week. I'm a little worried as to how much I'm going to be making, but I just can't actually work any more than I'm going to be working, I just hope that I can work friday and saturday every week.

However, it's a good job in that I have a hard time eating while I'm working. So that's good.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:41 pm
WOW. So far I've been working every day this week 'cept sunday, like. Every day last week, every day this week. I had to pull ten hours out of my a** today because my ******** manager doesn't know how to schedule. Then I have to work a full shift tomorrow, then again the next day, then again on friday, then I have to work a full shift at one place on saturday, THEN I have to manage to close up perfectly on time and run my a** to a bus stop to catch a bus and work at the OTHER place for another ******** shift.

So ******** for me. At least I'll have a decent bit of money saved up to pay my student loan for a while.  

Lady Schist

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:18 am
Ouch, i hope they don't work you to death. Money's great, but so is being alive.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:00 am
Congrats on the new job!
The work-diet is goin good for me, hope it does for you too! razz
Even though it kinda sucks sometimes not being able to like...
Be alive. x_x  

DocStunfisk

Omnipresent Streaker

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:04 am
I just hope I can avoid spending all my money. I work right in a mall eh? So if I want to snack I *can* just go and get something. There just isn't always a lot of time.

So lately, I've been overeating, and not on holiday food, on every day food. I think it's because I'm changing jobs, I eat as a stabilizer really, and right now I feel very unstable between working for two weeks straight and then taking time off to go to my parents house while I'm just getting settled into my new job. It's a little stressful, but I'm not too worried.

I know what's going on now, and that's the first step to stopping.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:42 pm
I'm not eating the same way I used to, but I'm not eating to loose weight, so I need to change that. Here's my to-do list today and why the things that are on there are on there.

One: Clean my kitchen and living room up.

I feel more like cooking when my house is clean. Nuff said. I eat better foods when I cook.

Two: Call my sister in law.

It's her birthday damn it! But I don't know her phone number.

Three: Wifit for 300 calories.

Why not start now? ^^

Doesn't seem like much eh? I'm hoping that I get it all done.  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:11 am
So, I cleaned, I wii-fitted for 45 minutes, and I phoned my sister in law.

I also ate *fairly* healthily. Admittedly I had white rice, but ... ooooh man was it good. I'm hoping on making a stirfry for lunch and spaghetti for dinner, which I will take the leftovers and bring them to my parent's place.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:27 pm
lol, yay someone started~!

See 300 isn't too bad is it? but it adds up if you do it all week on top of what you normally do.  

Soi Tsuba

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:37 am
Mreh, I can't do it allll the days in january, as I won't be home, but I'm going to start taking pictures when I get back from peter's parent's place.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:44 am
yeah, that's why i modified it to who ever does the most days wins 10,000. I still left, if you do it every day 20,000. Maybe this way I'll get to keep a little gold to do some more of these.  

Soi Tsuba

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:11 pm
So. Today I've been super good. I had cereal for breakfast, and red borscht for lunch (at my most favourite food place) and am having dinner at a friend's house, it will be Not-Christmas dinner.

I walked up and downtown from the bus stop today, total around 20ish min. And will be walking from the bus stop to my friend's place, 15 mins if I'm lucky.

YAY! I'm good!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:55 am
So, I was pretty not that good in december due to snow.

As soon as this s**t melts I'm going to be back on my bike, riding. That's my promise. I've lowered my original goal of being 200 lb by Feb 1rst to being 210 by feb 1rst.

So. That's that.  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:50 am
Today's Time
Total Time

So, I didn't gain any weight at all. I'm REALLY happy about that and I blame my veganism for that entirely. : D

There's a few things that I'm really happy about. I'm happy that I decided to start the 'ddr' challenge, and I'm happy that soy yogurt actually tastes good to me now. Because I LOVE yogurt. And this is just as good, I might like it better.

I'm feeling pretty snazzy right now even if I feel fatter than ever.

I'm getting this idea lately that spring is just right around the corner, I want an early spring. This semester is going to be really good for me. I found a way to get my yoga class in and everything. I'm really happy.

Breakfast
-Yogurt cup (soy!)
-Half a grapefruit.
-Coffee w/ splash of soy milk

Lunch
-Veggie burger with BBQ sauce, sauteed mushrooms and onion/tomato.

Dinner
- 2/3 C cooked rice
- 3/4 C cooked squash and potato in olive oil w/herbs.

Supar bad after dinner snack because I didn't eat enough at dinner and was growly hungry.
- A veggie dog w/mustard and ketchup. NOW. I will say this for myself that the snack was no more than 200 calories. The dog was 60, the bread was 90 and the sauces did not total more than 30.

Exercise:
-48 min on WiiFit
-Walk to grocery store/back (with omg like 25lb of groceries!) 15ish mins.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:23 pm
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image  

Lady Schist

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:21 pm
its so pretty! :MRGREEN:  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash