Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Bored as normal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:10 pm
"Not my fault, you have these times you seem older then times you seem younger then I, pick an age to act and stick with it and I might not call you creepy duckling." Only then did she turn her attention to Duncan, "Oh talks of hearts being ripped out, collage, rum, songs, ages, the normal."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:12 pm
Mat had taken note of another immortal's arival and relaxed when he saw that the guy was sitting at the table friendly like. For now he was slightly leaning against the bar waiting to be noticed while he listen to the music.  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:36 am
Methos stuck his tongue out at Kali. "Don't wanna," he said petulantly.

Kali's talk of hearts being ripped out didn't seem to phase Mac much. He put on a mournful face and shook his head. "No matter how old Adam is," he said, "he'll always be a brat."

He nodded a greeting at Mat (who he had met when Methos had lost his memory), then turned his attention to the jam session. "Gaston's not too bad," he observed. "Seems to be holding his own with Joe."

[OOC: Even though we haven't finished the "Lost" thread yet, let's assume that this takes place after it.]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:33 am
"And yet I'm the one that's called a kid, oh joy." She rolled her eyes at that, not too sure she cared, the comment about Gaston and the band got her to at lest glance that way and shrug, "If you say so."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:45 pm
MacLeod turned an assessing look on Kali. "Not your taste in music, I take it," he said. "Still, don't you recognize talent when you hear it?"

Methos said nothing, burying his amused expression in his beer mug.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:08 pm
"Talent, oh sure, they have talent, what's your point?"

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:47 pm
Gaston would likely appreciate the compliment, although he'd be the first to admit that Joe could probably wipe the floor with him if they got into a serious guitar battle. However, this is just a good time at the moment, and hopefully the other two are enjoying the music as well as he is.

Gaston picks up the vocals again for the third verse, which is a slightly edgier repeat of the first. With another short sax solo and a flourish of both guitars, the song comes to a strong close.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:50 pm
MacLeod sat back in his chair and blinked, as if untangling Kali's last two statements were hurting him physically. Methos patted his friend sympathetically on the shoulder. "Her logic is not like our Earth's logic," the ancient said soothingly.

As the trio finished their song, the bar rewarded them with applause that both of the older Immortals joined in on.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:31 pm
Kali sighed at that, trying really hard to not laugh, she did at lest clap for a second if that counted, none the less she answered once the noise died down some, "Pardon me for preferring hard rock and did Mat get eaten by a troll or something? I want my drink." It wasn't so much care for Mat as much as just that, she wanted her drink, besides not too much could happen in the pub, hopefully.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:38 pm
Mike had finished filling Mat's drink order, even giving him a tray to carry them back to the table. "There you go, man," Mike said. "I'm running a tab on you guys."

Mac winced at the thought of hard rock, and Methos burst out laughing at the look on his face. "You should see Mac's CD collection: opera, classical, opera, jazz, oh and did I mention opera?"

Duncan cuffed Methos on the back of the head.

On the dais, Joe and Tim were grinning with the joy of creating great music. Tim pumped Gaston's hand. "A real pleasure, Mr. Marceau. Drop in any time we're playing Joe's."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:05 am
Kalika about winced at hearing those choices, "Uh, old little peaceful people I swear." It wasn't so much an insult as much as in a way true, finding someone in her age group that listen to classical, opera and jazz wasn't impossible, but damned hard. As it was Kali didn't even so much as like country music. "What about you duckling?" Out of default Adam got stuck being called duckling, she couldn't think of anything that fit him that wasn't rude.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:48 pm
Methos was rubbing the back of his head, looking at MacLeod as if he couldn't make up his mind between a scathing comeback or a right cross, then settled for a dirty look. "A bit of this and that," he said to Kali, still eyeing Mac. "I like jazz well enough, but mostly classic rock like THE DOORS, THE WHO, QUEEN, Springfield and the like. Throw in a little BEATLES, some Hendricks -- you get the drift."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:53 pm
"That falls under acting old again." That was at lest muttered, almost lost in the normal background noises, still she smiled as if amused.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:58 pm
Mat gave a shrug and grin to Mike, "Okay, works with me at lest." He didn't have anything else to say about the whole tab bit before he moved back for the table. He sat the tray down before taking back his seat, offering a nod to MacLeod once seated. He did go to scoot towards Kali and give her a half hug, "Did you miss me darling?" There was a tone of joking there, though he half expected to get hit for his words.  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:02 pm
She had to blink at that before she broke into soft laugher and wrapped an arm around him, why not, "Of course sweetling, I'll always miss you." She actually managed to put some endearment in her words no matter how false they were, "Though I hate to say I think I'd break you." That was said with a shrug as she pulled herself away from him to reach for her drink.

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff