Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School of the Darkened Moon (now open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  PIE!
View Results

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:34 am
((Huh... That's something even I haven't heard of...Sounds interesting, though. Ah, what the heck! I guess I will be XD ))

Suta gazed at him, feeling a little better since it wasn't her fault. "Everyone has something that they think they are a freak for," she smiled a sad little smile while she said this. Yuffie stared at Suta's cheek and licked off what remained of the bloody tear, then comforted her with purrs and rubbing her head against Suta's chin, her charcoal fur brushing lightly against Nich as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:32 am
Rhea danced her hand over the flames pulling her hand up ever so slightly as the flame came up to lick her hands. The fire was ready she took a branch out of the fire. She then took the water that was given to her. She dipped the branch in the water and it made the hissing sound. She then took the now wet branch and sprinkled the water onto the rabbit to purify it and to make it agree to this sacrifice. She then poured some of the water onto her own hands. Rhea then took her dagger over to where the rabbit was laying and cut off a tuff of its hair and placed it into the fire.

She looked at everyone what was gathered there they were all silent. She then sang the Prayer to the gods for their protection and blessings. Rhea picked up the Rabbit singing one of Homeric Hymns to break the silence. She held him over her golden bowl and slit his throat and let the blood drip into the bowl. When the blood had finished draining she picked up the golden bowl and poured the blood around the altar and into the fire.

Once that was complete she went about carving the meat dividing up the bones fat and entrails for the gods and the meat for them. She carefully wrapped the bones in the fat and skin and placed them into the fire on the altar. The rest of the meat she placed in the smaller fire on the ground. After a few minutes the meat was cooked and she handed it to both men.

"There the Ceremony is complete. You are now blessed by the gods and they have accepted the sacrifice." She said to them.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:40 am
((time for Ramses))

When Naomi left the room Jasper tried to follow her out. "Wait a minuet there little fellow" Ramses said as he quickly scooped his dog up. He looked back at Layla. "I, just wanted to come and say thank you for everything. for the beautiful music room and watching over Jasper here for me." Ramses said to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:41 pm
Shelby Pierre-San
((time for Ramses))

When Naomi left the room Jasper tried to follow her out. "Wait a minuet there little fellow" Ramses said as he quickly scooped his dog up. He looked back at Layla. "I, just wanted to come and say thank you for everything. for the beautiful music room and watching over Jasper here for me." Ramses said to her.
"Yes Ramses it was no trouble at all. Oh & here is your stone as well." she said handing him an identical crystal "The first day will be monday. Today is only friday so that give everyone the weekend to get ready." she said calmly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:48 pm
Spells walked to the caf, she had to get some fish for Saphire and something for herself. She walked slowly almost daydremingly. She really didn't know why she was acting this way, but it was nice. She finally reached the caf and got her stuff. Saphire would be happy it was the last piece of fish left.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:55 pm
tsuki-onee
Luna sighed after meditating for a few hours she unlatched her dorm door & walked in. She saw a boy in the middle of the room, he had just taken off his scarf. She was a bit startled to find someone else in her room at first but then guessed he was her new roommate but there was something more. She could tell there was somethign special about him. She studied his face for a moment then closed her eyes & rolled them unseen thinking "Great here we go." She then walked over to her bed & sat down pulling a book out of her sac & turned on her bed side lamp. She opened the book & began to read but spoke to him calmly never liftin her eyes from the pages "So you're my new room mate huh? What's your name?"

link pulled his scarf up over his face once again. his scarf didn't cover any deformities of any kind in fact he was very popular umung the females. the scarf was in a way his way of covering his shame, and the scarf was the last thing he had from his father that ment alot to him other then his blade. he looked at her for a moment then turned away as she asked the question.
"yes, my name.... my name is link saji." he said. he smirked a bit as he didn't need to ask any questions about her.
"your name is luna... is it not."  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:09 pm
fuufuu blue
tsuki-onee
Luna sighed after meditating for a few hours she unlatched her dorm door & walked in. She saw a boy in the middle of the room, he had just taken off his scarf. She was a bit startled to find someone else in her room at first but then guessed he was her new roommate but there was something more. She could tell there was somethign special about him. She studied his face for a moment then closed her eyes & rolled them unseen thinking "Great here we go." She then walked over to her bed & sat down pulling a book out of her sac & turned on her bed side lamp. She opened the book & began to read but spoke to him calmly never liftin her eyes from the pages "So you're my new room mate huh? What's your name?"

link pulled his scarf up over his face once again. his scarf didn't cover any deformities of any kind in fact he was very popular umung the females. the scarf was in a way his way of covering his shame, and the scarf was the last thing he had from his father that ment alot to him other then his blade. he looked at her for a moment then turned away as she asked the question.
"yes, my name.... my name is link saji." he said. he smirked a bit as he didn't need to ask any questions about her.
"your name is luna... is it not."
Luna's eyes were all that moved but she shot him a look of suspision then concluded that the dorms must be listed somewhere with or he may have asked the headmistress. so she relaxed again & looked back down at her book then spoke calmly "Yes I am. Its nice to meet you link." she said politly  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:23 pm
((Like i mentioned before, its a castlevania thing. Its also common among older myths from Norse mythology. They dont use the exact word for Vampire, but theirs excreet blood instead of all bodily fluids. So that means urine and saliva too... pretty picture eh.))

Nich sighed pushed his hair from his eyes. This was a nervous habit of his that he usually adopted when he was REALLY stressed out

"I dont know Suta... im an outcast by my own hand. Do you want something like that in your company?"  

Noltic

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:27 pm
Jarod grinned and ate his rabbit gratefully. It tasted very plain, but that was okay he was hungry.

"So with that done id overheard you talking about yourself to another boy on the way into the school, and i asked the headmistress about you. After learning who you are i just have one question for you..."

He paused a great while and made the situation seem far graver than it should have. He scratched his scruffy five oclock shadow and glared. This wasnt up for long before his face grinned again...

"J'ou take my class?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:42 pm
link cut her a look as he finished un packing. turned around as if faceing the door then put his two fingers in the air as a way of saying peace, and walked threw the door like a ghost.  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:46 pm
fuufuu blue
link cut her a look as he finished un packing. turned around as if faceing the door then put his two fingers in the air as a way of saying peace, and walked threw the door like a ghost.
Luna raised her one eyebrow eye brow then shook her head & went back to her book.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:53 pm
Ramses Took the stone from her. “Thank, you and have a good evening.” He said to her and he walked out of her office. In the hall he opened his had to take a look at the stone. "its a strange looking one isn't it?" he asked his dog who just looked at teh stone and barked at it. Ramses put him down and walked down the hall.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:59 pm
Rhea was not expecting the teacher to ask her that question but she smiled. “Yes, I am taking the weapons class.” She said to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:13 pm
Spells checked her schedual once she got back to her dorm room. She had Shape shifting, weapons training and potions. The only one non magical for her was weapons and she wanted to learn to use her staff like Donatello from the Turtles. She loved that movie, though her favourite was Rapheal. She owned a staff and thought best to learn to use that.

Shape shifting was to control her transformation which she found out as a young child she could do. She could turn to a black cat, and it came in handy. She could do anything and not get in trouble. She's done it many of times for she love getting into mischief. It truely was fun moving things where people think they were.

Potions class she heard so much about and wanted to join. Since she's a witch she needs to learn different ways of using her magic. Potions came in handy for a witch she could make many things happen. Her favourite is the sleeping potion, she would use it on her uncle when she was at home to go out for the night. She did get in trouble but she kept doing it.

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:56 pm
Jarod smiled and made an odd gesture. It was explained when he said.

"High five!"

Jarod was psyched. He didnt expect many students in his class, but the fact that he was getting a spartan warrior was a whole other deal."

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff