Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Day Dreamers, let your imagination take flight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you read the book?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:40 pm
"what do i want... i want you and your boyfriend to come take a seat, and cut the mushy sh*t out."

"yeah, your totaly destroying the soul purpose of a grind house movie with blood and gore... unless you guys are going to have good hard core..."

"don't even finish that sentence, she like my sister man... thats gross. but really come sit down it is movie night you know if you didn't forgette."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:46 pm
fuufuu blue
"what do i want... i want you and your boyfriend to come take a seat, and cut the mushy sh*t out."

"yeah, your totaly destroying the soul purpose of a grind house movie with blood and gore... unless you guys are going to have good hard core..."

"don't even finish that sentence, she like my sister man... thats gross. but really come sit down it is movie night you know if you didn't forgette."
Luna laughed lightly then sat on the follr in her usual spot leaning againts the couch & pulled her blnaket out from under it & wrapped it around her then motioned for vito to sit with her  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:13 pm
plug passed a bowl of popcorn to luna. "oh and i forgotte to say, nice moves with that blade beast boy, you remind me of my brother, but i havn't seen him years, he was nice with a blade to, but i choose to stick to a bullet and a trigger." plug said with a smile looking to vito  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:16 pm
fuufuu blue
plug passed a bowl of popcorn to luna. "oh and i forgotte to say, nice moves with that blade beast boy, you remind me of my brother, but i havn't seen him years, he was nice with a blade to, but i choose to stick to a bullet and a trigger." plug said with a smile looking to vito
Luna took the bowl & set in next to her not even giving it a second glance. then smiled at vito as the boy spoke to him then she turned back to him "Can i ask who you are anyway?"  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:00 pm
well funny question, first i was in linx right, slaughtering millions of warroirs on the battle feild due to the battle of the nightmares when suddenly i was falling from the sky. after that well the rest is history, i made a name for my self as a assassain and a techno nerd in a serise of five days of me coming. the only thing, i was fighting along side my brother before i fell from linx and somehow i can still feel that he is alive and in this world somewhere. i figure if he is, he would have been looking for me of lost his memory... really he looks alot like your boyfriend there. well anyway, in linx i go by the name kail, and in this world, they either call me ghost or plug. and you would be..." he said in a short summory  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:11 pm
fuufuu blue
well funny question, first i was in linx right, slaughtering millions of warroirs on the battle feild due to the battle of the nightmares when suddenly i was falling from the sky. after that well the rest is history, i made a name for my self as a assassain and a techno nerd in a serise of five days of me coming. the only thing, i was fighting along side my brother before i fell from linx and somehow i can still feel that he is alive and in this world somewhere. i figure if he is, he would have been looking for me of lost his memory... really he looks alot like your boyfriend there. well anyway, in linx i go by the name kail, and in this world, they either call me ghost or plug. and you would be..." he said in a short summory
"My name is Lunamis Snyder, call me luna unluss you have a death wish." she said calmly "And if you are a friend of ace you are welcome to stay if you like." she said calmly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:22 pm
"..." ace paused the movie and almost knocked over he bowl of popcorn o his lap when he turned to look at plug.
"you said you where in linx... you lived in linx?"

"yup all my life... well until now... come to think of it, you are the king of cards ace huh, i faught along side you manytimes before in battle along with the queen of heart lia... wait you said your name was luna... so does all of this mean you came threw to this world as well?"

"yeah, and if your not lieing about the dates, you came the same time i did, durring the final battle against the nightmares of mugan."

"yeah, mugan that bastered...

"mugan came threw all well, but... luna doesn't know you so maybe you came threw someone eles portal. you keep saying you've seen this kid before, you must have come threw his portal and he must be the other half of your brother..."

"... what do you mean other half?"

"it's to long to explain but i do know now, that you are connected to this boy somehow."

"... that's kinda... i don't know gay."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:37 am
"Wow.... WHAT?!?!"

Vito had been standing through the whole conversation and was massively confused.

"Okay so im supposed to be half of some kid from another dimension? Luna sais ive got some sort of special power.... but i dont get this at all. Goddammit this is weird. Too much information."

Vito was completely off his ball he didnt getthis at all.

"So... We all come from this alternate dimension where everybody fights this evil dude that happens to be Luna's dad. We fight those freaky things all the time, and im the only one who doesnt remember? Thats a totally Raw deal."

Vito sat down on the floorand stared blankly at the TV. He loved how unrealistic it was, but it was still awesome. Though, he knew he was waiting for someone to correct his statement.  

Noltic

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:34 pm
ac calmed himself down and looked at vito. "no thats not it at all. you see there is my world that is the other half of this world, your dreams fill our world with oer as does ours in visversa. in my world there are few like you and your friends that have the ability to warp reality in such ways as we do, and to such people as you guys who have no idea what the hell the power is, it's like thinking about somthing and it appears. all us haveing this power in two totally different worlds,is part what cnnects us, but the problem had to be that someone used the power at the same time on both sides of the field, the people that hd the power where transported into your world from linx. the problem is that some of us wheren't as lucky as to make the trip in one piece. my sister lai soul was transprted into her alternitego because it was the closest thing to her real body, so it's not totally false that plugs brother was transported to you because you are the closest thing to his body. so in a nut shell, you are from this world and we are from ours, but our worlds are part of one and the same, like to side of a coin, but when both the side are heads, the balence is broken, and the worlds fixed it self by moving all of us to one side, makeing it balenced again... understand?" ace said tring to make his summery as clear as possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:07 pm
Vito grinned, he knew exactly what was goin on. The more he thought about it, the sadder it seemed. He wasnt too clear on the details though. Plug wasnt the greatest at english.

"So the reason I have special powers is because some astronomical physics decides to fuse your brother and me?"  

Noltic

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:30 pm
"no the reason, you have powers is because you where born with them, plugs brother doesn't have anything to do with it, but the reason your half and half with plugs brother is because you and he might have either used your powers at the same time or where near the person who had used the powers at the same time, any way who ever did caused a huge rift in our worlds and sent us here and maybe some there." ace tried to explain.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:48 pm
"Let me try this. Vito in simple form, our powers let anything we imagine come to life, because all our imaginations do is reflect what is in their world, well when i had my dream lia accidently was transferd into me, well when you used you imagination plug's brother might have enterred you as well.' She said calmly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:21 pm
"yeah she got it... in terms only he would understand. now getting off of this stuff can we finish watching the movie i hate looking at the blue scree." plug said as he was looking at the c=screen the whole time waiting for the movie to play again  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:36 pm
Luna nodded "Yeah go ahead." she said calmly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:23 pm
ace pushed play on the movie just in time for the last five seconds of the movie. plug huffed and got up and put in death proof another grindhouse movie. "so... umm luna right what you know as guns around this world." plug said looking at the movie  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff