Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply The Best FMA Guild Ever
FMA Chat/News Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FMA the best anime/manga ever?
  Duh!
  There are other good ones...
  No way!
View Results

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:18 pm
[Your Worst Nightmare]
My friend is gone on a trip with her Cadet core.. she'll be back tomorrow but she's been gone since Friday. I'd lose my mind being on a boat for five days, but she was all excited for reasons I don't understand...

Haha, okay. xp
ya know I wish I had stoped my friend form joining the military back when we were in high school, or at least told him I didn't think it was a good idea. Now he's in Bagdad. I don't think he would have listened to me even if I did tell him what I thought of it..But still...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:42 am
I know what you mean, I hope your friend gets back okay.
I've talked to her about it, but usually she just jokes about how if would be cool to get exploded, or some s**t like that. Me and another buddy of mine are scared for her, we've all been best friends since elementary school. She has her heart set on it though so there's nothing we can do.. She simply said "I don't know why you think I'm going to get killed. I'm not going to war to die for my country, I'm going to back the other bastards die for theirs."

I can't imagine not having someone around, then turning on the news seeing the war in Iraq, thinking oh yeah, that's where they are now...

[Your Worst Nightmare]

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:08 pm
[Your Worst Nightmare]
I know what you mean, I hope your friend gets back okay.
I've talked to her about it, but usually she just jokes about how if would be cool to get exploded, or some s**t like that. Me and another buddy of mine are scared for her, we've all been best friends since elementary school. She has her heart set on it though so there's nothing we can do.. She simply said "I don't know why you think I'm going to get killed. I'm not going to war to die for my country, I'm going to back the other bastards die for theirs."

I can't imagine not having someone around, then turning on the news seeing the war in Iraq, thinking oh yeah, that's where they are now...

I don't watch the news, I ask how his platoon is doin now and then one time he told me him and his platoon found a s**t load of explosives, enough to double the Oklahoma city bombing. I know my buddy will come back fine he has till the end of this year and then he's coming back. I remember we used to joke around about blowing s**t up, riding tanks and throwing grenades. He never said he wanted to Fight for his country, In fact he didn't think he would be going to war back in high school because it was around the time north Korea was all over the news for showing off its nukes. And back then he thought if he got sent to a conflict zone he thought s**t was going to brake out in Korea and he would be sent their before he would be sent Iraq. Now he says that the military base he's at right now is going to be a permanent military base, just like we have in Germany.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:14 pm
Ughh.. I just hate thinking about it.

[Your Worst Nightmare]

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:20 pm
Everyone check out my profile! I updated it! 4laugh

And why doesn't anyone want to be in my Rp? You can claim anyone... me and original_edward_elric are just being the people that aren't taken yet, just ask and you can be any character....except for Ed and Winry. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:42 pm
Why are you talking about war?! confused BTW I'm an rp character.

Here's my character:

Username: BunnyMew09
Name: Hikari Sakuraba
military name: the speed alchemist
Hair: Short Brown
Eyes: light blue
Outfit: short blue dress with shorts underneath, blue boots, a blue headband, and gloves.
Best Friends: Winry, Riza, Sheska, Ed, and Al.
Enemies: Her sister
attitude: Peppy, hyper, lovable, funny, and kind.
Alchemy: Can use it with out transmutation circles.
Strong points: extremely strong and extremely fast.

Bio: All of my family was murdered one night by my older sister. I had always wanted revenge for what she did. I decided to join the military to become stronger. Right now I'm a general serving the state. I also have a crush on Al!  

I n s a n e C o o k i e z

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:05 pm
If you have a character..... then why don't you rp then? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:10 pm
Thing is I'm still pretty new at rping and I don't really know how to do it quite yet. I know it's pretty dumb to have an rp character and not know how to rp. sweatdrop  

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:28 am
GOD people post already!!!!

((and does anyone know where to get an automail arm?
one thats not really expensive would be good....))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:35 pm
Well that was a rude way of putting it Ed... stare  

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:01 pm
Well I was just getting frustrated because no one was posting... stare  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:37 pm
Well don't get so worked up.  

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

xingerhe

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:15 am
too bad thrs no more fma, r they making a 2nd season? or does the ending kind of not let it happen tht way?  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:02 am
Yeah that was the whole thing. The movie only either confused more people or made them mad because FMA has a way of leaving certain things hanging. But it's pretty much wrapped up.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:06 pm
I'd say I have to agree.  
The Best FMA Guild Ever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]