Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:45 pm
Note that while I'm posting her here... I'm not incredibly impatient to get her mated. I would like to scope out interest though so I can maybe start thinking about what sort of plots I could form from them. If I get someone that I think would be absolutely awesome then I'll quite likely accept... but otherwise I might just sit on plot ideas and offers until I decide the time is right or one strikes me. ^^

But I still encourage people to send stallions! biggrin

Soq's Name: Bodhisattva
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Bodhisattva is vain and self-absorbed but in a way that doesn't cause her to be judgmental or cruel to others. She loves to be the center of attention and loves to be in groups, or socializing on a more personal and private scale. She doesn't do well alone for a long time and tends to get bored and lonely when long without company. She loves to fly and sing and has a great love for any sort of beauty.

She still lacks a lot of maturity and it is quite possible for her to become less self-absorbed with time. Love would probably inspire her to focus on someone aside from herself, for example. Until then, though... expect a lot of preening!
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Either someone who worships the ground that she walks on... or someone that ignores and disdains her entirely. At this point in her life Bodhi either wants someone to confirm to her that she is all that she thinks she is... or someone that would disagree and shake up that world view. For the second, she might not really "want" it, but someone who could knock her down a few pegs might be just what her character needs. If someone was to disdain her she could be compelled to try to prove them wrong. Could it be the start of a love/hate relationship? Perhaps!

On another note, she is one fourth angeni and would love to get closer to that side of her heritage. Angeni suitors would in character get much more attention from her. Out of character, I am concerned about how well her looks match potential suitors... but good RP interaction could convince me too!

Also note that I'm open to a wide variety of personalities and would be intrigued if anyone had someone with a darker personality they might want to try to match up. She wouldn't ever stay with someone abusive or who she thought didn't really care about her... but it might create some really interesting conflict if a potential mate wasn't so kind to others.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or IM
RP or non-RP?: RP! Not necessarily a massive amount, but enough to back up the couple
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: If it works with her character, either. I'd love to get a serious relationship, though.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:33 am
One more!

Soq's Name: Blossomforth
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Blossomforth is the Soquili equivalent of a Southern belle. She tries, at any rate. She means to be polite to a fault, but occasionally her curiosity gets the better of her and she blurts questions without asking permission first. She's very kind, very caring and willing to talk to just about anyone, as long as she doesn't feel like she's in danger. She has a sense of humor, but she's not goofy or silly. She really likes brightly colored Soquili.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Blossom herself would say she's not really looking. I, on the other hand, would really like her to find either someone dark and dangerous or a serious playboy. She could lose her heart to either one and it would shake up her happy little world. Which would make me extremely happy. So got a bad boy who wants to mess with a good girl? Let me know.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM please!
RP or non-RP?: RP
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious, eventually, but flirting is a good place to start.

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:00 am
Soq's Name: Squishy
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Squishy is a bright little mare, quick tongued and outspoken and sometimes a tad sarcastic. She is good friends with Dory (the Soquili), and even has a familiar friend who is named the same, just so she can keep her friend close when they are apart.

Squishy doesn't like her name and will often grouse about it, but Dory named her, and she'd rather have a silly name then hurt her friend. Squishy likes to travel, loves a good gossip and secrets.
She'll be a loyal friend to most.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?: Someone who can see past the bluster and front that she puts up to find the loving & loyal mare underneath. She's kind of like a Jack Russell terrier really, more attitude than height XD
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or post in This thread
RP or non-RP?: RP
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out