Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:00 pm
Bearpaw's paw wasn't to hurt, just bleeding slightly. "Silverpaw get away from that thing! It could hurt you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:04 pm
she wandered Sorrelkit overheard Crystalstar and Featherheart talking about Silverpaw. now that I think about it, Silverkit IS gone. the kit thought. She decided to wait for a little while for the group to leave so that she could possibly follow and help.

After what seemed like forever, Sorrelkit headed out, making sure to keep to any shadows there, and to not be seen. She followed the sent of the three cats untill it neared the Moonclan border. Why are they over here? she wondered as she decided whether to cross or not, since it was against the warrior code.

Just then, screeches came from the other side, and the sent of fox reached Sorrelkit's nose, and she ran as fast as she could back to the camp to warn the others in the camp.

((never expect a post this long again))  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:16 pm
(( In my last post I said Silverkit instead of Silverpaw. My bad))

About half way back to camp, Sorrelkit found that she couldn't run any more. She crawled into a little crack in a rock that was nearby, and lay there, hoping that she could get her energy back soon so that she could run back to camp, or that Crystalstar would come back with Silverpaw soon so that nothing would find and eat her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:17 pm
"Silverpaw, get away from that thing now! It could hurt you or even kill you!" Crystalstar said, but her eyes never left the fox. "Why would you help that thing?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:24 pm
((Do you think we should wait for her to get on? She's leaving for a camping trip tomorrow, and probaly won't be able to get on much, if on at all))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:46 pm
((That's probably for the best. Does that mean we'll have to pause this RP? 'Cause I can't see another way out of it. ))  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:49 pm
(( im back! yay! don't worry, we will have internet at our camp site. but i still wont be on for 3 days starting tomarrow))

"Oak wouldn't hurt me! She's nice!" said silverpaw.
"I wouldn't hurt you guys! She just bit me and i had to get her off!" said Oak, even if they couldn't understand her. She couldn't speak cat, Silverpaw was the one who spoke fox.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:10 pm
"A fox? Nice? Silverpaw how do you know it won't hurt you?" Crystalstar meowed, a little bit of concern and confusion in her voice.

((we can pause for 3 days...))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:34 pm
((we should try to finish the fox thing and get back to camp. u should punish silverpaw for running off and make her feed elders for a moon! that way u guys wont have to pause anything. i wont need to post that much either. all ill be doing is feeding the elders. ))

"Her name is Oak, she is really nice she tried to lead me back to camp but she ended up taking me to the wrong camp. Thats how we got here. We've been talking while she was leading me." explained Silverpaw.

((When we come back lets run into sorrelkit. shes getting kinda left out.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:36 pm
((lets all try to go on early tomorrow morning too))  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:45 pm
((wow i missed a lot! so were are we?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:51 pm
Bearpaw eyed them sucpicously. "I'm not sure if it's wise to make friends with foxes, but I beleive you."

((lol, this reminds me of Twilight the badger))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:54 pm
clawfire_1
((wow i missed a lot! so were are we?))

((Bearpaw, Silverpaw, and Frostpaw became apprentices. Silverpaw met a fox named Oak and befriended it. Featherheart, Crystalstar, and Bearpaw went after her, and now we're confronting her))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:32 pm
"Talking? Silverpaw foxes can't talk! You can explain things back at camp, your going to be feeding the elders for a moon!" Crystalstar said and turned to face the Moonclan patrol. "Thank you, we won't bother you for awhile!" Crystalstar waved her tail and her patrol followed.

They were almost back to camp when Crystalstar spotted a tiny thing of fur in a rock. She stopped and walked over to the rock, "Sorrelkit? Do none of my clan know how to stay in camp or not wonder away?" Crystalstar asked and groaned. "Sorrelkit, come out. You can explain things back at camp too."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:30 am
Everyone went back to camp. Silverpaw went over to feed the elders with
oak but at the sight of oak they all hid.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games