Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:12 am
I floped down with the piece of moss I found.
I started bating it around woundering when I was going to be a warrior.
(don't I have ANY siblings? Also who is my mother in moon clan?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:51 pm
(true that cursedsong. also, cinderkit, usually we talk in third person like in the warriors books. I dont know who your mother is, hm...........maybe just have an imaginary mother and imaginary syblings, if you want. We dont have that many people in the guild and those that we do are all still a bit confused. ^.^)

Patchstar sighed and looked up at Cursedsong. "I guess your right. Well, about four seasons ago...." Patchstar began telling Cursedsong what she had done. (yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah.)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:23 pm
Eaglekit watched Patchstar give out orders for the patrols that day. Her mother and brother and sister were still sleeping. "Lazy cats." She thought as she bounded over to Patchstar. "Can I go on a patrol, Patchstar? Please!" She pleaded with her big yellow eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:38 pm
(Cinderkit, we should be sisters, since were both kits right now and we both want kin)  

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:48 am
Rainpool kept an eye on Patchstar, she had to make sure her leader didn't get to busy and over stress herself. She walked over to her leader as Eaglekit asked Patchstar if she could go on patrol. "Hey, you should get some sleep. I'll handle things around the camp."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:12 pm
Nightwing was hunting, she knew she was going to have kits but that would be in a few moons . she caught a mouse and a vole then came back to camp. the camp was a little empty, she went to the fresh kill pile and droped the prey she caught. she saw Rainpool taking care of the patroling. she walked by Rainpool greeting her. "i hope Patchstar is ok." she mewed "can i talk to you after you are finished taking care of patroling?"  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:22 pm
Rainpool finished telling the patrol to hurry over to the Fireclan border and then go hunting and turned to face Nightwing. "Yeah, whats up?" She asked and walked over to the warrior den, which was empty, except for one cat. The cats that were injured were either in Dapplewings den or in the very back of the warriors den fast asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:45 pm
Nightwing followed Rainpool into the warriors den, she turned to her excited to tell her the news. "im going to have kits!" she purred to Rainpool. she looked at her friend who was also purring. "i havent told Shadowstripe that im going to have kits, i gess i should go to him and tell him." she mewed.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:05 pm
Eaglekit followed Nightwing, unhappy that she didnt get an answer. She arrived just as she heard Nightwing say "I'm going to have kits!" Eaglekit gasped in surprise. "Kits! Now we wont be the youngest ones in the nursery! I've gotta tell Cinderkit!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:38 pm
Nightwing came out of the warriors den and saw Eaglekit. "Eaglekit, what are you doing?" she meowed "did you hear what i said?" Eaglekit nodded.
"why dont you tell your mother and your family for me?" she asked. Eaglekit dashed towards the nursery, Nightwing walked towards Shadowstripe purring. he looked at her conserned why she was so happy.
"Shadowstripe i have to tell you something." she mewed. "im going to have kits!" he purred even louder than her. "thats great!" he meowed.
"im going to tell Patchstar now." she walked towards Patchstars den and called her name.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:48 pm
cinderkit looked up as eaglekit came rushing toward her, "NIghtwing is going to have kits!!" Cinderkit jumped up exsited, "thats so great!!", "This means we're geating closer to being warriors!!" cinderkit purred. Eaglekit crouched down "I bet I'll be a beter warrior then YOU!!" "No way!" growled cinderkit as she also crouched down. Eaglekit jumped at cinderkit, cinderkit rolled and jumped on eaglekits back, "ha!" she shouted.
(yah this is better to have siblings! Hey how old are we?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:12 pm
((Patchstar were are you?!?))  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:21 pm
Rainpool congratulated Nightwing and decided to go out for a little walk. She walked out of the camp and into the darkness of the forest. She walked towards Snowclan territory, she sented a rabbit near by and looked around. A nice plump white rabbit sat under a tree licking its front paws. Rainpool licked her lips and crouched and ran towards the rabbit. It looked up and ran, but Rainpool was faster. She caught it and killed it with a swift bite on the neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:23 pm
(*to eaglekit* I think our mother should be named moonstorm, what do you think?)
Cinderkit colasped on the ground next to eaglekit. "Hey eaglekit" meowed cinderkit, "yah?", "who do you think our father is? Mother won't tell me anything, it's like she dosen't want to. . ."
(kit need to have SOME fun blaugh )  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:11 pm
"What if our father was a kittypet...or a rouge...or a cat from another clan! Maybe thats why mother wont tell us anything!" Eaglekit said disgusted. "Well, when I have kits, they are going to be pure Moonclan, you can count on that!"
(i like the name Moonstorm 3nodding i should totaly name the kitten im getting that. Im getting it for my birthday, which is in only 4 days!! whoo xd )  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games