Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:50 pm
Herc was astounded by Ampharos's Willpower to resist the effects of the spore just to attack TWICE!!

Will knew this was getting out of hand but this was going to be fun.

It was impossible to dodge the beam but Herc did do something about the return. He threw a table at Roserade which threw her at a side. The return hit the wooden chair and it exploded. Roserade now could barely stand but they knew they were victorious. And if not, this battle would be a draw for sure.

Umbreon nudged Amelie to get up but she was completely dazed. So she dragged her by the collar, outside the hospital. When Nurse Joy saw this, she had a sweat drop coming.

( Me neither. After this, I'm going to capture Will's second pokemon! We'll see... I'm still doing Herc's and Amelie's! Let's keep this up!!)

(Lol! Thanks! I saw this really cute avi and then found out that it was under a guy's ownership!! So I decided to try it too!)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:44 am
Ria turned to the boy, then raised an eyebrow, "Guess so.." she mumbled behind her hankerchief, as she turned to watch the battle. Starli looked at the boy and then the Steelix, "Pika.. (hmm..)" she said softly, as she ears fell, then turned to the battle and tilted her head. Arcanine glared at the boy and his Steelix, keeping a close eye on them. He turned to the battle, using his peripheral vision to watch the two. Larvitar slept happily, trying to not attract any attention what-so-ever.  

reilyn x

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:40 pm
Satoru was shocked. This guy had to be the most unorthodox trainer he'd ever encountered! To throw something at his own Pokémon....what if that had caused more damage than it did? He could have lost himslef the battle if that table'd hit Roserade hard enougth! Honestly, Satoru hadn't even noticed there was a table nearby. Wow, I'm unobservant, he thought. He looked at Ampharos. The Pokémon had inhaled the Spore and fallen into a deep sleep. Satoru pondered his options. He still had Salamence, asleep in it's PokéBall. And he had Swampert, who he'd been saving to fight Herc's Magmortar, if they got that far. Plus, Swampert had a disadvantage to a Grass type like Roserade. Ampharos was asleep now too, but at relativly full health, while Roserade was pretty worn out. His best bet would be to wait out the Spore. It would only keep Ampharos asleep for a few minutes, and Roserade woulnd't be able to hit the Pokémon too many times without waking it up. Satoru sighed. He'd wait. He looked over at Herc, not saying anything.

Meanwhile....
Haruko cringed as he watched the fight. To throw a table, of all things...."What kind of guy is Satoru up against?" he wondered out loud. He glanced over at the girl, trying to read her emotions regarding the match. He breathed in. "You know, the Spore's not too bad this far away, and it's starting to dissipate," he said, hoping to strike up some sort of conversation.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:57 pm
Ria didn't glance at the boy at all, "It doesn't matter how far we are.." she stated. "Knowing that anything could happen.. i'm not going to risk it.." she said, observing every moment of the battle. Studying upon the two, learning they're strategies. 'People here...this region.. it's weird,' she thought to herself.  

reilyn x

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:24 pm
"Okay..." Haruko started. He decided it didn't matter. Let her do what she wanted, he was really only here to watch Satoru battle. He was tempted to go down to the field right now and surprise his brother, but he knew Satoru'd be angry is he interupte the fight. Haruko sighed loudly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:49 pm
Ria's watch began to ring, she looked at it and noticed the name blinking a few times with the ring. She touched the screen, "What?" she responded.

"How are things there?" The voice asked, "Hope you're doing okay.." he added. "Hey Ria! It's been a while, i have somes song picked up! I mean you gotta see it, but we'll meet again once you come back." a girl's voice said, talking over the boy who called. "Hey Ria how that... uh.. dragon..??" another boy's voice asked.

Ria was slightly confused, Starli and Arcanine were too, but they knew the voices. Ria raised an eyebrow to the question, unsure of what the boyw as talking about. "Good?? i guess.. but i don't have a dragon Jhay..." she replied, looking around with her eyes as if he was crazy or something.

Jhay laughed, "You're funny Ria," he replied, "Remember what i gave before you left? I'm wondering if it's close to breaking.. if you know what i mean.. now.." he said with a slight smile. Ria gave a bit of thought, then took a quick look in her bag, "It's not close.. but it's not far either.." she replied, looking back at the watch.

Jhay nodded, then a girl's voice came and her face appeared on the screen, "Ria, you're going to have a couple visitors," she said pleasantly. Ria rolled her eyes, she never liked her, "Who?" she asked. "Don't worry, they're not too bad, plus i believe you guys went to the same school, so it shouldn't be a problem," she stated. The screen then turned ot the boy, who called her. "Sorry.. i didn't think Jhune had anything to say to you..." he said, rubbing the back of his head and looking away. "It's expected.. but do you know the visitors she's talking about?" Ria asked. "I don't.. sorry.." they boy said sadly. "Oh got to go.. your father wouldn't be too happy if i called you out this late... night~" he said with a smile. "G'night.." Ria replied. The boy hung up, and Ria touched the screen to turn it off, then placed her hand on top of the blanket.

"Pika pi? (Visitors?)" Starli asked. Arcanine looked at Ria, along with Starli, thinking the same thing in his head. "I don't know.. but it's got to be a surprise.." she stated. "Lar..Lar..Larvitar...? (Is it..Cody..and Danny...?)" Larvitar asked, after finally awakening sometime, during the conversation. "They have a gym to watch over remember?" Ria replied, "Plus, based on Jhune's info, i'm taking a guess it's at my old school.. sometime when she enrolled.." she stated. Then looked at the battle. All three had the mystery people in mind, trying to find out who it is. Arcanine was a bit lost, since he's never really met Ria's old friends, so he watched the battle, wondering why it began in the first place.

reilyn x

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:50 pm
Haruko listened to the girl's conversation, thinking, I shouldn't be listening in! This is wrong! Don't get involved! Don't get involoved! Didn't stop him, of course. He glanced at her watch. He was too far to get a good view. A Pokétch, maybe? He hadn't realized those had a phone function. He had an out of date PokéNav with a video phone function in his backpack, but he never used it because the screen was cracked. I should ask her what that gadget is. If it's a Pokétch, I want one. Noise came from under the girl, whose name he was guessing was Ria, based on the conversation. Did she have a Pokémon under there? What type? It was little, was it a cute one? Why was she hiding it. Haruko opened his mouth in an attempt to start a conversation again, but couldn't think of anything to say. He shut his mouth again before she realized how stupid he probably looked....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:20 pm
Herc stared hard at the Team Rocket guy (That's satori.). He was trying to guess what he was thinking not doing anything to wake up his pokemon. Apmpharos was deep asleep but one attack might set him off. Herc would have to finish this now or never. Plus he still had Dragonite to fall back. his only rule in battle was never to use the same pokemon twice. "Roserad! Do your final blast! Use your ballet in conjuction with Leafblade and muster up a leafstorm!" He yelled.

Roserade stood in one foot and spun will striking frenzily. She emitted the power cutting force of leafblade and used the long rage to hit Ampharos.
She was about to hit it when suddenly she fainted. "I guess she couldn't take it anymore..." he said as he bit his lip.  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

reilyn x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:52 pm
Ria turned to the boy, hearing him breathe behind her, "something wrong??" she asked, confused with his actions.

[[haha.. oh wow.. shortest i've ever written so far.. O.o]]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:46 pm
( Is that directed to Herc or Satoru...
sweatdrop )

Herc suddenly twisted his head to the voice's direction. When he looked he saw a woman. His chest began to pound and his face began to get red. Then he stood up and put a 'romeo' posture and said dramatically with fake tears. " Oh! Fair Maiden! I have fallen in your spell. I cannot set myself free, and for you..." He pointed at the Team rocket( Satoru). "... i will defeat that ruffian in battle! then we shall go run into the sunset in our honeymoon..." He said daydreaming...

Will had a sweat dropped. He knew that his brother was a genius but somehow he doubted him often.  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

reilyn x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:53 pm
[[actually.. she was talking to Haruko sweatdrop ..... i mean, they're kinda far up on the roof top..]]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:47 am
(Don't worry. Herc might have done that anyway. Aside from being a Dumbell, He's also a womanizer. SO just continue the stor...LOL)  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

reilyn x

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:04 am
[[haha.. okay..]]

Ria suddenly heared 'fair maiden' from far below. Knowing that's possibly the only girl in the area, she looked down and noticed a boy suddenly in a dramatic tone towards her. She raised an eyebrow, 'You've got to be kidding...' she thought to herself.

Starli sighed, Arcanine growled a bit, but Ria petted him, letting him know it's alright. Larvitar wanted to know what was going on, he kept moving around, though Ria softly rubbed his stomach, making him feel relax. She wasn't sure if one of the guys down there was a bad guy, so she wanted Larvitar to hide, incase they try to take him. She was also concered about the egg in her bag as well.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:35 pm
Satoru cheered as Roserade fainted. The leaves pelted gently against the sleeping Ampharos. His opponenet was suddenly distracted. Satoru looked up to the roof as well. An unfamilar girl was looking at Herc, rather confused. Beside her was someone Satoru recognized too well. "Haruko!" he yelled out, irritated.

Haruko's eyes lit up. "Satoru!" he squealed before leaping pack onto Steelix and rushing down to Satoru. Satoru cringed as his brother hugged him.

"Why are you here?" Satoru spat.

Haruko released his hug. "You're not happy to see me?" he questioned, pretending to be completly hurt.

Satoru sighed. "You're annoying." He looked over at his opponent. He seemed completly lovestruck.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Haruko asked, glancing at his brother's Team Rocket uniform. "Don't tell me you --"

Satoru interuppted. "No, no. Long story. His fault." He pointed up at Will. Haruko looked up and stared. "so who's that?" Satoru asked, pointing at the girl on the roof.

"No idea," Haruko replied. "I was only following her til I caught up with you." Satoru rolled his eyes.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:20 pm
Herc was now furious. He wasn't going to go easy on him. He took out a ball of a different color. A MasterBall. Now this was the real battle. " Go out! Dragonite!!!" He said as he threw the ball up high. The ball released a dragon type pokemon. It squealed as it flew in circles; It had been a long time since it had been brought to battle. Usually, battles ended with Electrivite alone.

Will was shocked. this was a big surprise. But got rather interesting." Satoru! get your head back in the game! you're a team rocket grunt remeber!!?" He whispered behemently.  
Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff