Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
This is a Roleplay called "War!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  sure
  no
  sounds cool, i'll just follow along, but not join
  ^sounds like a good idea
View Results

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:34 pm
(WHO THE HECK SAID YOU GET TO KILL HER DRAGON?)

Shadow blew fire at the two tigers and knocked Serri away from Kira with his tail. His leg was ingured, but nothing serious.

Shadow roared, "Intruders!" Soliders ran in and surrounded Serri, Frostfoot, Flamepelt and Shane. "Take them away." He growled and looked at Kira.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:22 pm
(*gives a sheepish look*)
Sarri fell on the ground letting go of Kira as Shadow blew her over. she looked at Frostfoot and Flamepelt as they were laying on the floor. "Frostfoot, Flamepelt!" she gasped. soldiers were around Sarri, her tigers and Shane. Sarri shot ice at the soldiers then ran.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:12 pm
Shadow grabbed one of Sarri's tiger's. "If you want two tigers alive you'll stop." He said and held the tiger in his talon's. Kira shook her head and sat up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sayuri tightened her hands on ther bars, "Sis?"

"That devil! I'll kill her myself when we get out!" She swore under her breath and started pacing the cell.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:33 pm
(can i join this rp?... it looks intresting...)  

xX-Aallotar-Xx

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:37 pm
(sure, you can either be someone in Kira's (Queen) Army, someone without a animal, or one of the few people that do have a animal.)
heres the profile outline:
Warrior name:
Character name:
pet: (you can put a pic) (you have to have a pet)
side: (bad or good)
Bio:
Personality:
Picture:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:32 pm
Warrior name: Scorpionkit
Character name: Haku
pet: User Image(Mist)
side: bad but then turnes good.
Bio: Kira killed his parents when he was 5 and was forced to join her.
Personality: crule around Kira and soldiers, but is kind when she and none of the soldiers are around.
Picture: User Image  

xX-Aallotar-Xx

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:44 pm
(dude sweet pic!)
Sarri looked at Shadow with wide eyes. "dont hurt them!" Sarri begged. she lowered her head and her hands droping to the grownd.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:00 pm
Shadow laughed and threw Sarri's tigers into a cage. "Let her join her cats." Kira laughed and jumped onto Shadow's back. "Gaurds, get my maids." The gaurds nodded and ran back down the hall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erin watched her sister, pacing. "Moon, I have an idea..." Suddenly the gate door opened and gaurds grabbed Sayuri. "The queen wishes to see you." Before Sayuri could say anything they dragged her out of the cell.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Aallotar-Xx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:58 pm
"no!" Sarri yelled then got thrown in a cell with her tigers. he turned to follow Kira. "what do you want me to do my queen?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:12 pm
Sarri got thrown in with her tigers. "oh Frostfoot, Flampelt." she hugged her tigers then glared at Kira. "you will pay for this!"  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:12 am
Kira laughed, "I doubt that." She walked away laughing then spotted Sayuri being dragged towards her. "Haku."

"yes, my queen?" He asked, bowing.

"Take her to my sleeping quaters," Kira said. "I'll be there shortly."

Haku nodded and Sayuri was dragged away.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:01 pm
"no!" Sarri yelled slaming her hands against the cage. "oh i want the freak dead!"  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xX-Aallotar-Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:22 pm
Haku dragged Sayuri to the sleeping quarters. he threw her on the ground then bowed to his queen.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:14 pm
Kira smiled at Haku, "Thank you. You may leave." She waited as she left. Then glanced down at Sayuri, "How's my favorite prisoner doing?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sayuri whiped blood from her mouth, it had hit the floor. "Not so great. My friend is imprisioned along with my sister. I'm standing in front of my worst enemy and I can't do anything about it." She said folding her arms arcoss her chest. "And how's my favorite enemy doing?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kira laughed, "I'm just swell." She walked over to her bed and sat. "I have some news for you Sayuri."

Sayuri shrugged, "You're going to have to kill me?"

Kira glared, "No, but I will if I have to." Sayuri stared in bewilder ment and waited.

"I'm...
(TO BE CONTIUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^.^)
(This is the end of this RP, but the next one will be posted now ^.^)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:48 pm
WOOOOOOOOO *applauds vigorously*

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash