Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:00 pm
Indya just nodded. She wondered what was next for them. If they did go back up wonderland , it would be hard to dodge the new queen. it seemed the underground was the only safe place, for now  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:11 pm
ChocolateDippedinMello
The Night Faery
Nana frowned. "You're right, it's not a very nice place. Still, it's better than staying here in the Underground or outside but still within the Queendom. But I haven't seen my father in so long.... it could be very strange. But don't worry, Tick-Tock, my tattoo will prove to them who I am. We'll help Indya and Cheshire, I promise."

Tick-Tock smiled happily. "Good. Helping is what Tick-Tock likes best." Tilting her head to the side she blinked. "What is your, Tick, father like?"

Cheshire was coming back. Nana curtsied again and followed behind the group, walking beside Tick-Tock. "What is my father like?" she asked with a laugh. "Well, it was a long time ago that I saw him last. The Queen came by and they sort of gave me to her as a present, I suppose. It wasn't very nice, but tensions were high back then. But my father... I remember he was very big and strong. He had bright red hair and bright red eyes, just like me, except scarier." She laughed again. "But he was always very kind to me, even when I was being spoiled. He made sure everybody treated me well, too. I think he'll be happy to see me again..." She tried to smile, but her voice sounded doubtful. "Well, we'll see when we'll see, right? Come on, let's find our room."  

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:12 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Indya just nodded. She wondered what was next for them. If they did go back up wonderland , it would be hard to dodge the new queen. it seemed the underground was the only safe place, for now

Reaching their destination, The Cheshire opened a door to allow the four to enter. The room didn't look like it could keep four people, so it more than likely would be an uncomfortable night. Cheshire grinned at them and nodded down the hall. "Just call if any of you need anything. Or..." He looked towards Indya. "Appear out of nowhere." He grinned once more before closing the door. Leaving the four alone. Once outside, The Cheshire smiled wearily and trudged to his own room. He looked at the bed and frowned. "As if I'll ever get any sleep..." He was restless, always restless. The walls were suffocating him, trapping him, locking him away from the world. He growled and punched the wall. He could feel himself growing weaker and sicker each day that passed. Time just wasn't with him it would seem.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:16 pm
The Night Faery
ChocolateDippedinMello
The Night Faery
Nana frowned. "You're right, it's not a very nice place. Still, it's better than staying here in the Underground or outside but still within the Queendom. But I haven't seen my father in so long.... it could be very strange. But don't worry, Tick-Tock, my tattoo will prove to them who I am. We'll help Indya and Cheshire, I promise."

Tick-Tock smiled happily. "Good. Helping is what Tick-Tock likes best." Tilting her head to the side she blinked. "What is your, Tick, father like?"

Cheshire was coming back. Nana curtsied again and followed behind the group, walking beside Tick-Tock. "What is my father like?" she asked with a laugh. "Well, it was a long time ago that I saw him last. The Queen came by and they sort of gave me to her as a present, I suppose. It wasn't very nice, but tensions were high back then. But my father... I remember he was very big and strong. He had bright red hair and bright red eyes, just like me, except scarier." She laughed again. "But he was always very kind to me, even when I was being spoiled. He made sure everybody treated me well, too. I think he'll be happy to see me again..." She tried to smile, but her voice sounded doubtful. "Well, we'll see when we'll see, right? Come on, let's find our room."

Tick-Tock took Nana's hand and smiled. "I hope things work out, Tick, the way you want them, Tock, to." As soon as The Cheshire left, Tick-Tock seated herself in the corner, giving everyone else more space. She could feel Cheshire on the other side of the door and it pained her, thinking what he was feeling at the moment. Reaching into her hat, she retrieved a pot of tea and teacups. "I doubt, Tick-Tock, anyone's tired with everything going on. So, anyone, Tick, care for tea?"  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:22 pm
Indya flung herself in one of the beds in the room, it wasn't all that comfortable but she didn't mind. "I suppose all we can do now is wait " She began to hum to herself ,a familiar tune she could sing to herself under her breath . "Twas brillig, and the slithy toves dd gyre and gimble in the wabe:all mimsy were the borogoves,and the mome raths outgrabe"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:28 pm
Wonderland was in Pandemonium. Everywhere there was fire. Card guards chased and attacked Wonderlandians, lighting their homes on fire in search of Nana, Indya, The Mad Hatter, and Tick-Tock. The card guards had rounded up a group of Wonderlandian's, blades at their throats.
"Now." Rosalie said, stepping from the shadows. "Tell me, where are they?" They knew who she was refering to. By now, everyone knew who Nana, Indya, The Mad Hatter, and Tick-Tock were. They honestly didn't know and said nothing. This, however, only angered Rosalie even more.
"FINE!" She turned her attention towards a card guard, ripping his axe from his hands. "I'll behead them myself. I think I'll quite enjoy it!" She chuckled as one head rolled to the ground, followed by another and another. "Just think." She whispered. "When they are found, think of the guilt they'll feel. Knowing that Wonderland is suffering because of them!"  

ChocolateDippedinMello

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:30 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Indya flung herself in one of the beds in the room, it wasn't all that comfortable but she didn't mind. "I suppose all we can do now is wait " She began to hum to herself ,a familiar tune she could sing to herself under her breath . "Twas brillig, and the slithy toves dd gyre and gimble in the wabe:all mimsy were the borogoves,and the mome raths outgrabe"

Tick-Tock giggled, mouthing the words silently. Carefully pouring each and everyone of them tea. She smiled, enjoying the peace. However, as happy as she was for a moment of peace, there was a twist of dread in her gut, telling her something horrible was happening.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:32 pm
"Thank you tick " She sat up and took the tea, looking around the room carefully. She was thinking about wonderland , and hoping that the new queen hadn't gone and beheaded anyone she knew yet.  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:44 pm
It wasn't long before Tick-Tock had finished her tea, tea cup and all. She sat in the corner sound asleep. The gear in her back giving off a silent click with each breath she took. The Hatter slept, stretched out across a bed, top hat tilted over his face, tea cup still held in his hand.

Outside the room, for quite awhile now, there was the thumping of someone pacing back and forth. Back and forth, guards on patrol possibly? Then again, why would they need to patrol the tunnels. Not as if they were enemies, The Cheshire had cleared their heads of that.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:48 pm
Nana settled herself on the floor, taking off her bright red overskirt and folding it up to serve as a pillow. There would be hardly any sleeping if any tonight... She wondered silently how her father would take all this. Eventually, feeling the vibrations through the floor, the steady, silent ticking of Tick-Tock's gear became a sort of lullaby, and she drifted off into an uneasy sleep.  

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:55 pm
Indya drifted to sleep , soon after nana. She awoke later during the night, unable to street. She stretched her legs and carefully left, closing the door silently behind her . She wanted to see more of this place , where her brother had been all this tim  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:58 pm
Tick-Tock whined, before saying silently. "Rosalie...Fire...Decapitation. Tick-Tock's very sad..." She lifted her head, awaking from a rather uncomfortable sleep and looked around the room. She didn't want to go back to sleep or else she'd see what once was a beautiful Wonderland, now nothing more than a pile of ash and heads.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:59 pm
"Why is Tick-Tock sad?" Nana murmured, still completely asleep. "What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:01 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Indya drifted to sleep , soon after nana. She awoke later during the night, unable to street. She stretched her legs and carefully left, closing the door silently behind her . She wanted to see more of this place , where her brother had been all this tim

The hallways were empty, aside from The Cheshire who paced restlessly, unaware of Indya's presence. Down the hall, dolls and stuffed animals were cuddled together, sound asleep. Even the glass eyes that were implanted into the walls seemed to be glazed over with sleep. The only two awake it seemed, were The Cheshire's.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:03 pm
The Night Faery
"Why is Tick-Tock sad?" Nana murmured, still completely asleep. "What's wrong?"

Tick-Tock flicked the orb in her chest. "I carry, Tick-Tock, the good side of Rosalie. I can see what the other half sees. Rosalie is, Tick, causing, Tock, havoc. She won't stop until we're captured." She crawled over to Nana and frowned. "That is why Tick-Tock is sad."  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games