your fave Gundam Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zalantra

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:28 am
The slippers are cute ^^

Is there a Gundam series that's decently short that I could watch? Along the lines of 08th Team, as I tend to watch piecemeal.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:00 pm
Zalantra
The slippers are cute ^^

Is there a Gundam series that's decently short that I could watch? Along the lines of 08th Team, as I tend to watch piecemeal.

Well there is Stargazer a 3 episode OVA but you need to have watched SEED and SEED Destiny since the time line of the OVA is set as a side story to SEED Destiny other than that there isn't really a short series like the 08th MS team. You could watch gundam 00 since it's going to have a second season meaning instead of releasing all 50+ episodes there are going to release 25 first take a break then continue and most of the episodes have been released episode 19 aired this week end and it's already subbed you can go to veoh and watch then and you don't need to create an account to watch them and they are in great quality plus I have uploaded most of the episodes there.

and yes the slippers are cute
3nodding  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Zalantra

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:15 pm
Are there any other movies like War in the Pocket, maybe? Gundam 00 sounds plausible though. I still need to get through my stack of Terry Pratchett and then I may start watching another series. It's Gundam 00 or Gankutsuo...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:46 pm
Well there are 3 movies based on the original series I don't remember the name of 2 of them but the name of the other is Journey to Jaburo, as well as Gundam Wing Endless Waltz and Char's Counter Attack.

If your going to watch a Gundam series I do suggest Gundam 00 since it's the newest series and are a lot torrents and sites that have it as for the other ones they have to un-licensed here for video sites to have them as well as sub groups to released them and they aren't a lot of choices the only ones that haven't been licensed are Turn A, ZZ, Victory, and Gundam X

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Zalantra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:05 pm
None of them are stand alone movies, I'm guessing? Although I don't know... was War in the Pocket stand alone?

Ok I'll try watching an episode of Gundam 00 this weekend. Or tomorrow, maybe ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:11 pm
Zalantra
None of them are stand alone movies, I'm guessing? Although I don't know... was War in the Pocket stand alone?

Ok I'll try watching an episode of Gundam 00 this weekend. Or tomorrow, maybe ^^

No War in a Pocket was a legit series of 35 to 45 episodes I can't remember the only stand alone movie is Char's counter attack so yeah.
Oh good well that's good even if you don't watch it it's fine by the way cute signature
wink  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Zalantra

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:10 am
Oh really? I thought it stood pretty well by itself xp Oops. Isn't Char the guy from the original gundam series though?

I just thought maybe if I tried watching a new Gundam series, I'll find another mecha that I like.

Hehe thanks 3nodding Rankuu's an amazing artist. Her drawings are so cute...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:23 pm
Zalantra
Oh really? I thought it stood pretty well by itself xp Oops. Isn't Char the guy from the original gundam series though?

I just thought maybe if I tried watching a new Gundam series, I'll find another mecha that I like.

Yes Char is from the original series but the point of the movie was to finally get rid of Char's amd Amuro's rivalry and open the plot for Gundam F91.

Yes it is very cute and it does look like you
whee  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

lolo who

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:35 pm
Zalantra
Are there any other movies like War in the Pocket, maybe? Gundam 00 sounds plausible though. I still need to get through my stack of Terry Pratchett and then I may start watching another series. It's Gundam 00 or Gankutsuo...

Gankutsuo is amazing, if you haven't watched it yet, you should. But it's really different than watching mech/gundams.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's all about Freedom to me  

lolo who

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:09 pm
Locrus
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's all about Freedom to me

Oh Strike Freedom very good and that photo I didn't know they offer an alternate color  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:33 pm
Well here it the moment we been waiting for Deathscythe has been challenged by the Strike Freedom for first place in this topic who will win between these 2 great contenders stay tuned to find out. 3nodding  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Shy Love Prince

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:47 am
Death Scythe rules!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:56 pm
It looks like death scythe may pull ahead once again!

I just finished watching the first episode of Gundam 00. I like Setsuna's Gundam (is it called Exia? He muttered that but he also muttered a bunch of other things) and his partner's gundam that snipes from a distance.

Regarding the episode itself, it was really confusing and most of the political aspects went right over my head, most probably because it felt like they were referring to things I'm supposed to know. But the fight with the solar-powered mecha was hilarious.

Setsuna reminds me of Heero...  

Zalantra

Zalantra

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:57 pm
kremmit
Zalantra

Yes Char is from the original series but the point of the movie was to finally get rid of Char's amd Amuro's rivalry and open the plot for Gundam F91.

Yes it is very cute and it does look like you
whee

It feels like I'd have to watch ever single gundam series to make all of these connections lol.

Thank you ^^ Maybe you should ask her to do an avi art of you too! I can give you the link if you want.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff