Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:54 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua smiled at the girls hospitality. "No, thank you." He glanced around, noting several exits including the one they had come down, though he didn't think it was used as an exit. "Do any of these connect to the city?" He asked.
"Yeah. but you need to be carful. I hate using any of them to often so i use a differant one every few days. & once in a while I'll create a new one just to mess with their minds." she said popping open a soda can & taking a gulp & crashing on a couch "You know you can relax we are perfectly safe here." she said genstuing to all the loungers & bean bag chairs along ith another couch facing hers  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:59 pm
Joshua turned back to her, one eyebrow raised. "It was just curiousity. Besides, if I go in there alone, I'll never figure it out." He chuckled. "Besides... I do need to rest a bit before heading back out into danger." He took the other couch, one leg rested on the floor the other was tucked up next to him. He'd thought about sitting next to her, but didn't want to push his luck.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:01 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua turned back to her, one eyebrow raised. "It was just curiousity. Besides, if I go in there alone, I'll never figure it out." He chuckled. "Besides... I do need to rest a bit before heading back out into danger." He took the other couch, one leg rested on the floor the other was tucked up next to him. He'd thought about sitting next to her, but didn't want to push his luck.
Gella laughed "You are scared arn't you? Don't worry i dont bite. Well not in this form. But anyway you were trying to figure out what all I am right? so go ahead guess." Kisa then walked in through on of the large doors & curled up at gella's feet  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Joshua raised an eyebrow at the biting comment, but said nothing. Instead, he brought his other leg up close to him and thought about it for a bit, then shrugged. "I don't think I've met a creature that has the properties you have shown. Sorry. You mind filling me in?"  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:11 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua raised an eyebrow at the biting comment, but said nothing. Instead, he brought his other leg up close to him and thought about it for a bit, then shrugged. "I don't think I've met a creature that has the properties you have shown. Sorry. You mind filling me in?"
"Awww come on it's been staring you dead in the face this entire time & you havn't figure it out? Kisa do you mind?" she asked & kisa stood up steached then faded into a fogg then zoomes into gella's body & she transformed into her wolf sprit form & smirked as she grew ears & a tail
User Image
((sry it took so long couldnt find the pic))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:18 pm
(OMG! Been looking for a good wolf/human mix... SAVE IT! *saves* yesh...)

Joshua, unfazed though a little startled at the display, let his body slip back into it's relaxed position, one foot on the floor, the other on the couch. "Huh. So that's it, then." no wonder I couldn't figure it out... I was looking at the wrong signs! He laughed. "You're very pretty." He said with a light smile.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:22 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
(OMG! Been looking for a good wolf/human mix... SAVE IT! *saves* yesh...)

Joshua, unfazed though a little startled at the display, let his body slip back into it's relaxed position, one foot on the floor, the other on the couch. "Huh. So that's it, then." no wonder I couldn't figure it out... I was looking at the wrong signs! He laughed. "You're very pretty." He said with a light smile.
"Well thankk you." she said with a slight blush but she quickly shook it away "Yea well it might not seem like much but the fullnest of human blood mixed with the purity of a wolf sprit & the power of a vampire makes for a drug addicting to any vampire who so much as tastes it." she said changing back & kisa landing next to gella then curling up again then sitting down "You done playing  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:25 pm
Joshua smiled a bit. "I never play. I just say what I think is true." He meant it, too. She had been very pretty -and for some odd reason, arousing- in her true form. He leaned his head back. "So your blood causes an addiction to any who drink it, huh?" He asked, trying to skirt the thought from his mind.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:29 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua smiled a bit. "I never play. I just say what I think is true." He meant it, too. She had been very pretty -and for some odd reason, arousing- in her true form. He leaned his head back. "So your blood causes an addiction to any who drink it, huh?" He asked, trying to skirt the thought from his mind.
"Yeah well. Only vampires that i know of. I really dont think anything else has tasted it so I really couldn't tell you." she said clamly "Well anyway it's getting late you probably need rest. There is a bathroom through that door." She said pointing to the right "And through there should be a bed room." she said pointing behind her at another door "I can get you clean clothed if you need them she said clamly taking another gulp from her pop can  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:33 pm
Joshua chuckled and went straight for the bathroom, returning about a minute later. "Thanks. I won't go to bed yet, though." He shrugged. "I never get to sleep before midnight at best. as for the clothes..." he looked down at his torn tunic and leggings. "I think i'll take you up on that." He sat back down and returned to his original position.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:37 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua chuckled and went straight for the bathroom, returning about a minute later. "Thanks. I won't go to bed yet, though." He shrugged. "I never get to sleep before midnight at best. as for the clothes..." he looked down at his torn tunic and leggings. "I think i'll take you up on that." He sat back down and returned to his original position.
Gella nodded & stood. She walked across the room & knocked on what seemed like the wall & it opened slowly. She walked in mumbling then yelled out "Whats your size?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:07 pm
"I'm not sure, I think their after someone else, but they're nearby. Should we get going?" Midori sat down next to Emilia. "Hello Emilia!" She said friendly, "my name is Midori."  

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:10 am
Zach was itching for action, or even for revenge, but he had another charge in which he must place his priority.

"I dont know about you guys, but i told Emilia id stay with her, and i think th best bet for us is to get out of here."

He sighed and realized that he appreciated this girl much more now that she was saving his life.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:30 pm
"Okay then, where shall we go?" Midori stood up and dusted herself off. The vampires were getting closer to the cave.  

SweetHugz

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:41 pm
Joshua thought about it. "I really don't know... I make my own clothes." He said. "But if I had to guess... It would be adult medium on the shirt, 32 by 32 on the legs."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff