Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Our Past Not Forgotten ((need a few more ppl!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reverie25-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:38 am
((HEY NO ONE IS USING THIS RP ANYMORE?WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:50 am
((Well, it's kinda wierd because people that haven't been in for forever are jumping back in, and it's hard to integrate them into what's going on. That, and the on that started it hasn't been on lately... *sigh* All we can do is wait for it to come back... I'm in rp guild that seems to have phases like that.))  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:45 pm
((srry my comp didnt work for the whole month and longer crying IM BAC NOW FOR A LONG TIME mrgreen ))

Uriyu looked at them both strangly "*sigh* girls......." he mumbled under his breath as he walked further and looked at teh time again "We are going to be late.......*sigh*....."

"Ugh......ima have to explain this to my mother.......-_-"......" she said as she picked up the pace and motioned for them to follow  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:52 pm
Jan looked over at Uriyu and Fujuki. She sighed, still not completely given up on getting any more info than she already had from them, and started scanning benches for her book. Not finding it, she frowned and looked back at the few benches they had passed. "Hey, Uriyu," she said, prodding his arm as she looked, "what are you going to be late for?"  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:11 pm
"uh......" nervously laughed "...well uh the thing is........im not embarrased to say it....but Fujuki is.......she dosent want anyone to know she goes there........." he said sighing as he scratched teh bac of his head  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:18 pm
She stared at him, the look on her face saying 'Uh-huh, sure.' "You know," she said, "you're not helping at all... Go where?"  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:35 pm
"Um...eh heh....."
Fujuki gave both of them a deadly look and Uriyu said "Uh.......i'd rather not........." he said as Fujuki's deadly look vanished in a flash  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:04 pm
Jan's eyebrow raised slightly, completely ignoring Fujuki's death glare. She sighed. "Alright..." Her stomach growled loudly, and she glared down at the offending part. "Hmph... I guess that means it's time to eat, huh?"  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:40 pm
he nods "....but could it wait till class is over???" he said realising he gave a small hint O.O, he played it off like he didnt notice "....thats if i will be joining you guys......" he said as he looked at everyone for an aprovment  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:13 pm
Class? What class? she thought. "I don't mind if they don't, but... How long is this class?"  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:19 pm
"......well...origionaly an hour but it depends if you get done before that......." he said knowing that information didnt really harm the secret Fujuki was hiding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:28 pm
"Uh-huh..." she said, the wheels in her brain whirring at light speed. "An hour, then? I'm sure I can wait that long," she said with a smile.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:42 pm
he gave a nervous laugh "Well we better be on our way......." he said looking over at Fujuki and bac at Jan "it wont take that long......" he said walking away leaving Fujuki behind
"Um.......well i gotta go.......be bac in ten!" she said walking away  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:52 am
Jan nodded, frowning slightly. She looked over at Noriko. "Didn't they just say an hour? So, why ten minutes?"  

Jashin-has-judged-you

reverie25-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:02 pm
i raised my shoulder and said"i don't know sweatdrop hehehehe"looked back at uriyu and fujuki "ok see you guys in ten minutes or in an hour or whatever, i'll just go home and get something lets meet here in the same place at 10 o'clock better not be late i'm bringing something special especially delicious food"smiled slightly smile ok?sayonara for now.....see ya...*waving back *  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff