Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
B.O.Y.L.O.V.E [ Spreadin' the love... and the legs >83 ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <333
View Results

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:08 am
Lenre Li
Miss Sushii
Lenre Li
Miss Sushii
Hmmm... then how about "If it's female, it's not important" or "If it's female, we don't want it."
Tall ukes don't exist... do they? O__o

That's just full of prejudice, Sushii-Hime. gonk Really now, height really matters, does it!? *skeptical* Honestly...

Blah. stare
Miss Sushii: Rulin' ya universes...

But I've never ever seen one! Honestly! isn't the seme always the taller/butcher one? I mean I've seen young semes but I've never seen a bigger uke...
...since 1992.

Yes, and women can't dominate men, amirite? confused

It's all just a mindset, Sushii-Hime. xd /hippy

Of course women can dominate men! I've been doing it for years! xD
But wouldn't you go "Hay, something's wrong here" if the smaller guy was dominating the bigger guy?
Then again, Asami as an uke would be pretty damn hot. O w O
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:11 am
Erm. No. I'd just find it cooler. xd Sorry to destroy that for ya... not really. *shrugs*  

Lenre Li
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:15 am

;_;
*goes to cultivate mushrooms in the emo corner*
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:16 am
Miss Sushii

;_;
*goes to cultivate mushrooms in the emo corner*
...since 1992.

*Huggles* Nah, keep those original quotes, clarifications can be added into the rule book in note form or something. heart  

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:18 am
*laughs* You know the world's not black and white, Sushii-Hime! xd

Maybe the two I pointed out can be applied to those who feel that way, or something... *shrugs*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:24 am

:3 I s'pose ^^
A book would be cool. maybe we could make it like a yearbook, with photos and notes and drawings etc... it'd be pretty cute, ne? ^__^
...since 1992.

User_2629207

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:49 am
Well the problem is yaoi fangirls also have different tastes, so we have to find a way to encompass everyone's feelings.

As the argument above proves.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:09 pm
SilverMaple
Well the problem is yaoi fangirls also have different tastes, so we have to find a way to encompass everyone's feelings.

As the argument above proves.

Maybe everyone who joins could come up with one or two yaoi commandments. Then we could put them all together into some sort of archive/book thing and people can pick and choose which ones they like and want to put on t-shirts and such?  

Dracavia

duskydawn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:31 pm
But what about when our organisation grows into the millions?

Well, we'd be versatiale.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:25 am
Good point.

Maybe we could give people the option of creating a yaoi commandment. That way, if you're satisfied with the commandments as they are, you can opt not to add anything. And if you aren't satisfied, you can add on what you think should be included.  

Dracavia

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:19 am
Yes! mrgreen I opt to stick to Sushii's original commandments then add anything I might think of! Mix and match, perhaps?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:52 pm
The ten commandments are great. Sorry the secret handshake is taking so long the girl drawing it is applying to art school and has drowned doing collage aps. So it might take a while longer so sorry crying also do we have a name yet  

yukaritomo

Rainbow Hoarder

31,525 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:10 pm
yukaritomo
The ten commandments are great. Sorry the secret handshake is taking so long the girl drawing it is applying to art school and has drowned doing collage aps. So it might take a while longer so sorry crying also do we have a name yet
Rulin' ya universes...

Not really, no xD
I think having a vote on it would be good. Have some suggestions and have people vote on their favorites... ^^
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:30 am
Rulin' ya universes...

Okay, new idea! :3
My idea is, for the site, that we make it look like a "normal" site, but then we have a hidden link in the layout that leads to the actual webpage... and it'd be password protected, naturally.
So maybe like, if the "fake" layout has flowers on it, a detail on the layout could be clickable, like one of the smaller flowers or a petal, and you click it and then the password box appears and redirects you when you've entered the password. heart ninja

>____< And we must get involved with conventions. And have meetups. It's absolutely necessary.
My dream is to arrange a yaoi convention in Melbourne... because I won't be able to live much longer without a yaoi con around here.
I could rob a bank or something... see, in Sweden there's this thing called "A quick coin" where you go to the House of Culture and inquire about a donation, which may be used for cultural events and conventions if you want to organize something like that... It'd be nice to have here, but unfortunately it won't happen soon xD
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Dracavia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:05 pm
Ooh, super-secret site. I like. 4laugh

How would we be getting this site? Buying a domain, or using a free website service? Wait, wasn't there someone a few posts back offering their site? *Goes to check*

Usagi Akumu
If anyones truly serious about this I would be happy to use my current website! Its hosted by another site right now cause im to lazy to pay a domain fee, but its alreadya yaoi obbsesion I would just have to convert it to a yaoi fan girls orginization witch wont be hard. The link to what it is now is in my siggy!

Well, look at that.

Meetups and conventions would be amazing...but how far apart are we? Where do you guys all live? (If you don't think that's too personal or mind my asking, that is.) I, for one, live in Alberta, Canada. And I would do everything in my power to get myself to a meetup if it was planned, although it would be difficult if it was extremely far away. Well, with my current money situation, that is. xd Maybe we could start with virtual meetings?

And yes, the world truly needs more yaoi cons. I want to go to one so bad. crying There are a couple anime conventions near to where I live, and they're alright...but it's just not the same.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff