Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
So, what annoys you in Maple? (RANT HERE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold.
  K
View Results

Little Alphonse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:14 am
I'll be quite honest... I'm a noob. I just started like, 5 days ago, and I reached level 10 today (yay!). But, I'm doing a mission for the third magician... rank-thingy, where I have to kill 35 slimes! I figured "Ok, sounds easy" ... until I go out and try to kill them. I can easily get them done with 3-7 hits (Noobish, I know...) but then this level 40 comes in, wipes ALL of the slimes OFF the map with 400+ damage to EACH, walked up to me, and said, (and I quote) "noob, get a real profession. im a pro. noobs like you make me sick". So, I simply said "That's fine if I make you sick, just please let me get my mission done. Thank you." So I left to another map... HE FOLLOWED ME! burning_eyes And did it over and over, map after map, until I threatened to report him.. they he call med "Gehy noob." and walked off o.o;  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:31 pm

People who call other people noobs for something stupid...

ex: Some guy lags a little and misses jumping on a platform in Kerning PQ, the automatic response = STUPID NOOB!

People who hit on you even after you have a BF...

Funded Sins... lol.

Rainbow Pinku

BlackFireEX

Timid Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:46 am
.People who have a problem with having 2 or more clerics in a party
Like.. whaaaaatttttttt neutral
The more the merrier

.Jump button stuffs up, misses platform, party member: NOOB
Grow up..

.When people get harassed when they've done nothing wrong.
Why do some players think they're so great because they're a couple levels higher?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:51 am
Right now, Nexon is. gonk There's been so much trouble lately. And now with the guild hacking going on.
I seriously think Nexon would be better off shutting Maple down for a few days to fix everything properly. But I guess that is out of the question as they'll probably lose cash when people aren't able to buy NX and such. rolleyes

mirrRium

Kiss me im Asian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Hey, you know for the guild hacking; in order to get your guild name back, do you need to wait a couple of days before getting it back ? 'Cause it says that like, someone already took my guild name. |:
PinkLoser - Scaniaa -

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:37 pm
If I'm not mistaking, I think the guild still exists somehow? I read somewhere that all the guild leaders are "stuck" in their guilds, unable to do anything. But I don't know if this is correct. Hopefully Nexon will come up with a way to fix this.. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

mirrRium

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:17 am
yeah its crazy whats apparently happening on maple at the moment  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:25 am
id have to say ppl thinking im a girl i know its similar to what was said but i hate it so much cuz they think that cuz i got long red hair  

xXiTyrXx

zonic69

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:14 pm
i really hate people saying CCplz

when your just walking past the map

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:35 pm
Ksers / Spammers  

yaepoo

Merumiharu

IRL Cat

14,075 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:01 am
I know it isn't my map, but I've been here for the last hour and 45 minutes. Can you please go to another map until the last 15 mins of 2x are done?  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:02 pm
UmmYusuf
Kladia
cc plz

Yes, that's it! As if it's there game or like they are the only ones in the world who plays and want to level! Drives me insane. Especially at Amoria!

I'm with you on this one! They act like the own the area!  

SunnieSkyes

Pixie Saylor

Dapper Capitalist

6,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:59 am
phillipo
People who solo some places and refuse to party when they'd get faster exp with the person asking to party. gonk

I mean, sometimes that doesn't sound so bad. Most places you don't need to party. But in an extreme case, Himes have all these 9x and 10x priests soloing killing off the mobs in about 50 seconds each, and they refuse to party with a DK who can kill them 5x faster which would give them much faster exp...

Which brings me to my next annoyance. I could easily KS most people out of Himes if I really wanted to, but I'm nice... unlike some people. I have a problem with really brutal KSers on my Hermit. They will come into a map and basically ignore your existence. I end up having to bring out my DK and KS them until they log off.
»»»Pixie«««

The first paragraph is a pride thing. I don't want to have someone telling me I need to party them because they said so. I can train just fine myself, and if I don't want to party you that's fine. I'm not a retard, I'm just self sufficient. :3

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:43 pm
two words...

MEZARS PL0X!!!!  

Its Nabysco

Vicious Glitch

Its Nabysco

Vicious Glitch

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:45 pm
Little Alphonse
I'll be quite honest... I'm a noob. I just started like, 5 days ago, and I reached level 10 today (yay!). But, I'm doing a mission for the third magician... rank-thingy, where I have to kill 35 slimes! I figured "Ok, sounds easy" ... until I go out and try to kill them. I can easily get them done with 3-7 hits (Noobish, I know...) but then this level 40 comes in, wipes ALL of the slimes OFF the map with 400+ damage to EACH, walked up to me, and said, (and I quote) "noob, get a real profession. im a pro. noobs like you make me sick". So, I simply said "That's fine if I make you sick, just please let me get my mission done. Thank you." So I left to another map... HE FOLLOWED ME! burning_eyes And did it over and over, map after map, until I threatened to report him.. they he call med "Gehy noob." and walked off o.o;
OMG! I do that like every day, but I don't call people gehy noobs ;o...
or say mean things, I just f2

Arrow rain ftw  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas