Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Underworld Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:25 am

Jai followed close behing Lief.
"Oh, sorry, yes, when I was here me and Kazu kinda split up, and we both met up near a giant castle. But this place wasn't upside down when I was here, so I don't know excatly were to go."
Jai looked around, examining the surrounding area, looking for any noticeable features. The ripped cloth! Jai looked at a throw on some of the gothic era furnature. There was a huge tear down the bottom, that was were Lucemon ripped it in order to make Jai's scarf.
"We must be close, this is were Lucemon made my scarf."
Jai walked infront of Lief and walked onwards.
"I think it was this way."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:05 am

Lief nodded at the response and fell in line behind Jai, "Sounds good, lead on then, we'll just go where ever you think sounds good."

((sorry about the short post, my head hurts and I'm leaving to go out of town, I'll see ya'll when I get back on Wed. just post around and assume I'm following.))

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:17 am

((Alrighty then.))
Jai saw Lief neatly follow him. Jai shouted out to the young tamer at the back.
"Hey, why don't you and Flawizard come walk along side us lot?"

((Short because I'm trying to get Jai to actually talk to Shin's character))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:02 am

- - - - - - - - - T o r u A r a s h i
Some could say its magic

User Image Now they were going off to some odd place that he has never seen before. Well in all reality he has never been in the underworld. It was quite the spectacle. He found himself staring off into space when he heard himself being addressed. Looking in the direction of the one that is named Jai. Toru gave him a blank expression. He had no clue that he wanted to talk to him ever before now. Interested in what might come up in conversation, Toru advance quickly letting his arms flap behind him so he could go around Lief and get to Jai. By the time he was next to Jai, he gave him an odd look then gave him a smile. "Okay...." Toru decided looking around now to fill in the silence.

[Eh......mine is short too i must have writers block right now.....oh well....
@Lief- okay see you when you get back!!!]

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:38 am

Jai saw the young boy run at him with slight grace. He turned and met eye to eye with the small boy known as Toru.
"So Toru, what adventures have you been on recently? I've been off with my old school friend, and an awesome, fellow british kid."
Jai was entrigued by stories, hopefully geting some out of a little kid would lighten his mood. Lucemon joined in with the current, one way conversation. Instead of talking to Toru and Jai, he stepped back and looked at Flare. Digimon didn't really have much to talk about, so he stepped back up to Jai, hoping Flare wouldn't notice the akward moment.

((My posts tend to be small 'coz I fail))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:20 am

Some could say its magic

User Image Toru listen intently to the question that Jai has produced. Looking up into the (well i dont know if you would call it a sky since they are upside down) ground he thought about the question. "Well...." Toru crossed his arms and then looked very complex. He never really had to think about this since he never really went anywhere in the digiworld before. He looked back at Jai and smiled. "you see I never really went on an adventure before." He looked back at Flare and smiled. Seeing that Lucemon tried to make conversation with Flare was something that normally would not be a good idea. Flare was not a social digimon. Looking back at Jai he continued his conversation. "I spent most of my time with the other Witchenly digimon. I was training with Flare for the most part trying to understand the vast knowledge of the Demon Man digimon." He then looked into the ground and then looked back up trying to find the words that he only thought about in his head. "I then had to go out after my training to look for Flare's siblings as i was supposed to bring them all together." Smiling he put his hands behind his back and stretched. "When you guys saw me it was actually the first time I had left. This...." He thought for a second. "Is my first adventure."

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:44 am

Jai thought about the answer. He was almost speechless, not out of amazement, but the fact that there was nothing else to say. He nodded at Toru and continued pace. The Underworld was a very confusing place, so Jai didn't know were to go, but just continued walking. He stopped, and fell to his knees, blinded by an imaginable light.
"Jai, what's wrong?"
"Lucemon, I can't see!"
"What do you mean?"
"All I can see is blue!"
Lucemon helped Jai to his feet, ripped off a shred of material off of Jai's scarf, and tied it around Jai's eyes. He steadily walked, swaying as Lucemon held his shoulders. They came to a corner, a 'T' shape.
"Jai, left or right?"
"Why?"
"Just choose one."
"Umm... Right?"
Lucemon waved for the rest of the group to follow and went to the right. The floor became more twisted, and the gravity seemed to be going in all directions. Jai's vision cleared slightly, like he was nearing something. A small blue shape shifted behind something. Lucemon looked back at Lief and Toru, seeing how close they were to him. Jai's eyes returned to it's normal state of vision. The first thing Jai saw was a golden 'V' on the chest of a small blue humanoid thing.
"Ahh, a young Veemon."
"Veemon? Is it hostile?"
"Shouldn't be. Hey there."
Lucemon put his hand down to the Veemon, which sat there in amazement.
"Hello. I'm, um, Veemon."
Jai sat down next to Veemon and looked to see the reactions of the group, he looked back at the Veemon.
"Hello Veemon, are you the thing that made me see blue?"
"Yes. I heard people. I tried to get you over here. I am very lonely."
"You must be, with the messed up floor and all."
Jai's Digivice flashed, and Veemon was engulfed in light, It didn't Digivolve, but all its scratches on its body dissapeared.
"Thank you."
"Your welcome, do you want to come with us?"
"Yes please."
Jai walked over to Lief and Toru.
"Alright, shall we move on? I miss good sunlight."

((Yay! I have a new buddy! And finally a long post!))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:02 pm

[you might want to do a second post as i do not see anything needing to be posted on my behalf lol]

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:46 pm

[What about Lief? Can't he start something? I can't think of anything to add either.]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:39 pm

[oh yea hi forgot about him......your post lief!!!!]
lief_7

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,925 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:40 pm

((alright I'll post but from now on guys if you're just gonna talk OOC can we take it to the OOC forum or to messages, there's no point in taking up posts with just OOC, so try to post some rp if you're gonna OOC in the rp))

Lief listen to the boys as they talked about their time in the digital world and was surprised to here that Toru had only been there a short time. He hadn't event know that there was a place like where Toru and Flarewizardmon had come from. "Hum, well I guess you learn something new every day." As they changed directions Lief thought it was strange that they would run into a random Veemon down here. It didn't really seem like their natural habitat but either way they had a new team mate and Lief never though that was a bad idea. As they continued to walk they began to get closer to the large castle near the center of town. Lief had a strange feeling about that place, like some great evil might live there, he planned to avoid it if at all possible. "Well guys I have no idea where we're going and it feels like we've been wandering forever. Let's stop in somewhere and see if we can get some directions." Lief looked around to see if he could find somewhere that looked safe. Over towards the end of the block they were on was a something that looked similar to a coffee shop, "Hey let's try over there, Maybe they can help us out." Lief moved toward it hoping the others would follow him.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:20 am

Jai nodded in responce to Lief.
"A good cup of coffee, sound good. Lets go."
Jai, Lucemon and Veemon followed Lief.
"Umm, Jai, who are these people?"
"Well, the one infront is called Lief, he's very kind, and the boy at the back is called Toru, I'm still not sure about him."
Veemon looked down and walked beside Jai.

((Once a friend of mine does some art for me, I will make a post format! blaugh ))

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:24 pm

Some could say its magic

User Image Toru looked around in bewilderment as he saw that there was a coffee shop in the underworld. He never knew something like this would exist but hey this was all an adventure to him. Something new something exciting is going to happen to him eventually. In doing so he walked with the group cautiously.

[Sorry shortest post ever....]
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:48 pm

[[Enter Kazu and Terriermon from Spiral Tower]]

Kazu kept his head down as he made his way through the town. Even before he saw them, Digimon were staring at him with malicious grins on their faces. Terriermon gripped to Kazu's head.
"Couldn't we just fly outta here on MetalGarurumon? Heck even Imperialdramon in Dragon Mode?"
Kazu sighed, he loved riding on the back of his Digimon, feeling the wind through his hair, watching the landscape breeze past beneath him.
"We can't Terriermon... Veemon is too exhausted from Network City to Digivolve that high and Metalgarurumon lent me too much of his power during our fight in Vaccine Sentinal Tower, so he's out as well."
He rubbed his head, he was still walking through the town in rags, covered in blood. His ears fet cold without his headphones and his face felt funny without his glasses. He skirted around a rather large group of Ogremon, all of them giving him a funny look.
"But what if they jump us? I mean you look like such an easy target what with all those rips, tears and blood. Anyone looking for easy prey would think they hit the jackpot, plus you reek of Lucemon's castle. Knowing you've come from there would be enought to let anyone down here know that you've been through one hell of an ordeal already."
Kazu nodded, what Terriermon said was true, though there wasn't much he could do at this point. Just as he came up the street he felt a hand on his shoulder.
"Crap..."
It was one of the Ogremon holding him. The rest of the gang of 5 was behind him.
"You two look tasty, beaten about a bit are we? I love meat that's been tenderised..."
Kazu stared into the creep's snarling mouth. Something flickered about him and Terriermon.
"Now be a good little boy and---"
He was cut short as Kazu's fist slammed into his stomach, a bright blue aura around his fist, the aura condenced for a second before it erupted as a pulse, shooting the Ogremon backwards into his gang of cronies. Kazu panted, sweat dripping from his brow, he shouldn't have used his Digi-Soul this early, especially shouldn't have manifested it as a weapon, after the incident at Lucemon's castle any use of Digi-Soul was exhausting for Kazu. He dropped to one knee and took long haggard breaths.
"Right... Won't be doing that for a while..."
The Ogremon were returning to their feet.
"Terriermon, can you sort them?"
Terriermon flipped off Kazu's head and landed perfectly, in part thanks to his ears acting like parachutes. Terriermon eyed up the 5 Ogremon and grinned, each drew a club out and snarled.
"No problemo. You saw what Chibomon could do as Magnamon in the Vaccine Sentinal Tower. Now I'll show you what I can do as Terriermon!"
Kazu nodded and smiled at Terriermon.
"Do it buddy!"

((Music Please!))

The little rabbit took of at speed, leaping into the air he opened his mouth with and fired a rapid succession of 5 super-heated orbs of air at the Ogremon, he nailed the leader between the eyes and hit two others in the chest, the two Ogremon at the back of the pack had more time to react swinging their clubs and dispersing the air, Terriermon landed on one of the outstretched clubs and dove forwards headbutting one of the rear Ogremon in the face. It roared in pain and staggered backwards into the wall at the side of the street, the leader sun around, ignoring Kazu and going for his assaulter he swung the club high and brought it down towards Terriermon. The rabbit heard the swooshing of the club and backflipped into the air, the club brushed along his back tickling him as he made it out the way, the leader's club smashed his lacky slintering the club and knocking out the gang member. As Terriermon finished his jump's arc he had a perfect shot lined up, he inhaled deeply and fired another two shots of super-heated air at the leader, knocking him onto his face. The bunny landed and stuck his tounge out at the leader. In his confidence he seemed to have forgotten something, the three other gang-members. The had surrounded Terriermon and were swinging down, too late for the rabbit to react. Kazu grunted lurched forwards, he tripped and went sprawling, a deck of cards falling out of his pocket. Looking up he saw a card before him. "Aegis" it read and had a sheild picture on it. Kazu grabbed it then looked at his Digi-Vice. A groove running down the right-hand side, one Kazu had long overlooked suddenly made a lot of sense. He grabbed the card and Digi-vice looked at Terriermon and gritted his teeth.
"Digi-Modify! Aegis Activate!"
The card and Digi-Vice glowed, 1's and 0's began swirling around Terriermon. The clubs were close now, ready to pummel the poor guy. The numbers suddenly solidified around Terriermon's arm. A silver sheild with gold trim and runes all over centered with the Digital Hazard symbol. The rabbit stared at it for the briefest of seconds before a giant grin spread across his face and he lifted it above his head. An almighty clang rang through the streets, anyone not already watching were now intently poking heads out windows and pausing on their daily strolls. A coffee house at the top of the street had most of it's inhabitants flood out to see what was going on.

"What's going on?"
"Dunno. A fight I hope"
"Outta the way fatty!"
"Careful or you'll start a bloody fight!"
"Oi who is it? D'we know 'em?"
"It's that Ogremon and his goons!"
The crowd of Virus Digimon would swarm out of the building, past a group of three Tamers and their Digimon in an attempt to get a better view of the fight.

Terriermon smashed the sheild down on the penultimate Ogremon's head. The goblin-esque Digimon crumpled to the floor. Only the leader was left. He growled at the small rabbit, who was huffing and panting at the effort of fighting 5 champions began to take it's toll. The leader roared and jumped at Terriermon, he had picked up two of the clubs his lacky's were using and was now aiming a two-pronged jump attack at the small rabbit. Terriermon gave a cocky grin and dove at him, lifiting the sheild up infront of him, so far it had proved to be nigh on inpregnable. As the clubs approached something went wrong. The sheild evaporated. It broke down into 1's and 0's and faded leaving the Digimon totally exposed. The leading Ogremon roared in triumph as he smashed the little rabbit with both his clubs. Terriermon was sent flying. Kazu leapt from the floor and caught him before he could crash into the floor. He was propelled back to the edge of the gathered crowd. Terriermon grunted and got back to his feet. Blood trickled from the corner of his mouth and red scratches adjorned his body. He shook his head.
"I... I got this..."
Kazu nodded. He'd found another card to help his friend.
"We'll finish this with one more blow ok? Just trust me and jump him again."
Terriermon nodded and sprinted at Ogremon, ears billowing out behind him. Ogremon cackled manically,
"Stupid b*stard! I'll kill you both for this!"
He ran at Terriermon and the two fighter jumped at each other at the same time. Kazu readied the card. He waited until there was no turning back for either party. Now!
"Digi-Modify! Twin Lance Activate!"
He swiped the card and watched as 1's and 0's swirled around both Terriermon's hands. A burst of light and two lances appeared in the bunny's hands. A moment of puzzlement was replaced with joy as Terriermon realised what he was to do.
"Terrier-Tornado!"
He burst into a spinning mass of cream and green. He extended the lances essentially becoming a vicious spinning top. Ogremon's face contorted in anger and fear as the buzz-saw like attack made quick work of his two clubs, reducing them to toothpicks in a split second. He tried to defend with his arms but Terriermon pushed on, blitzing into him and pushing him back through the air and into a wall, cracking it then pushing harder against it. The Ogremon roared in pain as the wall cracked more and more.
"Hiyah!!!"
A final push from Terriermon caused the wall to explode. Dust filled the street for a few seconds. Emerging from the rubble was Terriermon, one lance slung over his shoulder, the other dragging non-chalantly from his side. The lances broke down into 1's and 0's as Terriermon approached his Tamer, leaping into his arms.
"I'd like to see Chibomon do that!"
Kazu chuckled. All the Ogremon gang were strewn across the floor unconsious. The Leader had a bright red patch acros his chest, a nice scar into his coding.
"Serves him right for picking on people."
Kazu turned around and was surprised to see a crowd of Virus types staring at him. Suddenly one of them clapped and the whole crowd began aplauding him, cries of congratulations were thrown about. A LadyDevimon approached and smiled warmly to Kazu and the nuzzling Terriermon.
"Congratulations, those 5 were causing us no end of problems. It's about time someone put them in their place. Come into my coffee house I'll get your friend patched up and you can both have a free pass to the coffee shack on the house."
Kazu blushed and thanked the Digimon, following her into the coffee shop. He was seated at the bar and one of the Myotismon running the coffee machines fetched two cups of piping hot coffee, both with milk and two sugars, while LadyDevimon bandaged Terriermon's head, torso and right arm.
"There you go hunnies. Enjoy your stay, and here take this. Plus I'd reccomend that you get some new clothes".
She returned to serving the buzzing customers with a wink and handed Kazu a card reading:
"Devil's Nest Coffee Shop: Life Pass"
Kazu grinned and sipped his coffee, Terriermon did likewise. Both sighed with delight.
"We'll finish this and head out yeah?"
Terriermon nodded. Kazu looked around, something caught his eye, he thought he saw a group of Tamers, two of them looking very familiar, but they were obstructed by a group of Digimon wanting to question Kazu on the fight. He laughed and engaged them in conversation. He thought back to the cards, he liked what they did, definatly something to consider in future. The cards seemed to adapt to the Digimon they were used on aswell, matching the size that was best for usage. Kazu grinned as the grou left him alone. He sifted through the deck and grinned.
"Just another new weapon we can use against Marcus..."

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:37 pm

Some could say its magic

User Image Toru walked forward ahead of the group and looked at the sign of the Coffee shop. It was a peculiar one but none of the less it was different. Looking back at the group that had fallen behind Toru looked into the window of the shop to see inside. It seemed quite the same as any other coffee shop that he remembers from the real world. Taking a look back he smiled but then he saw a swarm of digimon running off into the direction of some other digimon making a ruckus. In the corner there were a group of digimon surrounding someone. Curiosity took over him as Toru closed his eyes and spoke, "Trace on" Toru isolated the digital codes between place and person. Once he established that he recognized something. The digimon all had the same codes but the person they were surrounding were different. It was the code of a human. Turning around Toru called out to the group. "Hey Lief I found a human up ahead it seems he is a tamer." Looking back at the crowd and glancing at the situation he turned back. "It seems like he is in trouble...." Toru would normally try to help out in the best of his abilities, but he had a feeling like he should leave the person alone. In doing so he just sat back and watched.

[OOC: Ok Kazu I left you alone and geez post a little bigger why dont you!!!! lol

[EDITED] ]
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games