Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:22 pm
(heh, boy. he's 16)
He shook his head. "Yes, that is the case for all victims. All... but me." He looked down with a sigh, remembering the day his parents had cast him out of their home. "I was born to two Lycanothropics. My father, James, and my mother, Lyla, both thought the other was pureblood human. they didn't know. So they had a child, born on the new moon. Their child was the perfect human boy. No fur, no claws, nothing. Both of them, releived that their curse hadn't passed on, married the next night. they lived peacefully for a month, then they realized something was going on: as the moon slowly went from new to full and back, so the child changed: slowly, and never fully morphed even on the full moon, but the parents knew immediately their child was cursed, same as them. so together, they abandoned him, leaving him to die on a river. He was saved by an old Lycantropy victim, who raised him and taught him about what he was. When the boy was ten, the old man died, and he left. As for what became of teh boy..." Akiera shrugged. "Well, you can see the results."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:36 pm
"Hah... not to laugh at your misfortune, but thats the way you were born freind... i was born half-blind... s**t happens, but its your life take or leave it you know."

He liked this one. he seemed intuitive, moreso than most...

His mood lightened...

"Man... you know i never thought of it before, but.... if as a lycan you did dirty things... do ya think itd transmit?"

(I'm only 17, and i considered myself a man last year... but maybe thats just my feircely independant nature...)  

Noltic

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:25 pm
Kat yawned. The maddeningly annoying banter between the two guys was extremely boring to her. Who knows how long this guy is going to stay... I mean, they've been talking a while now... she thought to herself.

She shook herself back from falling into what would be a reliving and reviving sleep. Stay alert...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:33 am
Lucia kept her back to the two guys and surveyed the area behind them. She listened with only half an ear to their banter and focused more on her own thoughts.

Tala watched the two men. One she could tell was a hunter, and the other a wolf like her. She saw her new friend shake slightly beside her. She reached out a hand to steady her and make sure she was alright, and as she did so she saw a girl behind the hunter. Her blood froze and her eyes widened. She was the same height, and of the same build as she was. She knew this girl very well and in that instant she knew all the wolves there were in danger.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:30 am
Akiera stiffened, hearing... something, but kept the banter going. "Ah, i've learned to live with it. definately gives me a bit of an edge, though." he grinned. "As for your other question... well, I've never really thought about it before... I suppose it might. But then again it might not." he shrugged. He shifted slightly, smoothly catching a glimpse at the girl behind him. hmm... pretty thing, isn't she? though... why does she seem familiar?

(heh, lycan terms: 16 very very young. I'm sixteen, and agree w/ you)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:14 am
Kat was startled at Tala's touch, but the slight comfort that it had given left her as she looking into her troubled friend's face. Something is wrong... she thought to herself.

I knew it... They are hunters. She sighed. And they won't leave without a fight... But why aren't they attacking? She looked to Tala, a questioning look on her face, trying to ask her, without words, what was going to happen. No doubt a fight was going to go down.

jinxercat2006

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:40 am
Tala tapped her friend's shoulder gently, and then pointed to the door behind them. She wasn't sure how to warn the other wolf, but she could tell he wasn't stupid. She took a step back, keeping her eyes locked on the two hunters.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:55 pm
(waiting for noltic...)  

Gail Akriest

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:19 am
"Allright well, formalitys aside... my freind and i are in search of a lycan, Im not too sure on the details, but any aid you could give would be appreciated."

He turned toward lucia, and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Do you happen to know the name, or description of the one your looking for."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:08 pm
Lucia broke out of thought and turned round towards her companion.
"Well, she.." She broke off as she saw the three wolves behind him. She pointed at the two females. "You!"

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:39 pm
Akiera glanced over at the girls. "You know them?" he asked sharply. I won't be able to help... not tonight. new moons piss me off... he thought, glaring at the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:02 pm
No late. She said silently to Tala. She stared at the hunters and the wolf, all which had turned to them. Calmly, she took a black satin ribbon from her wrist and tied up her raven hair. She knew it would get in the way. Sighing, she popped her neck and proceeded to crack all her knuckles one by one. "So." she said. "You know who we are. We know who you are. What is it you said you wanted? I really wasn't listening." She smiled a little.

Kat could tell Tala was nervous, but being raised on the streets gave her an edge and a defensive personality. She wasn't completely helpless without her wolf transformation. All she needed was her a reason to fight, and there seemed to be a pretty good one staring her in the face, yelling for some reason.

jinxercat2006

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:57 pm
It happened in an instant, he snapped the fingers of his left hand, his coat ruffled slghtly, and the air whistled as th girls ribbon and a few strands of her hair fell to the ground... severed.

"There needn't be any blood spilt outside the earshot of the lady justice... "

"Lucia... this one you seek, it is now that I require a reason for you doing if so if I am to further lend you aid."

He was no instrument twisted to accomplish misdeeds. If it rested in his hands the fate of others, there was always a just reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:18 am
Lucia grabbed his arm. "It's not her I want! It's..""..Me." Tala finished her sentence. She took a few steps forward, her leather coat swirling behind her. She kept her hand on her dirk at all times. "I didn't kill him, Lucia."
"But you did!" Lucia shouted, her rage boiling. She drew out one of her throwing knives and held it in her hand, poised to throw it.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:05 am
Now hang on there Lucia, i can understand the lust you feel, but , i will hear every witness before i make my judgment. None shall die unjustly in my presence... So please put that away if you dont want me to do it."

His voice was not cold, but warm and undertsnading, and less a threat than a plea. He liked Lucia and he didnt want her concience to be burdened as his was.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff