Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HyperCandy Loli

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:02 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Hypercandy Loli
Participating Soquili: Alexander
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What do you use speed for?:
Take off when flying... I don't use it much for running unless im training to be a knight but apart from that, wasting energy is just troublesome.
The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Speed and why?: Well they don't call it speed for nothing. So speed. Why? You generally have to use speed to run away, or use it to run; you could be really slow, but it wouldnt get you anywhere anytime soon.
How do you think speed will help you survive "the great grey beast of February"?: Erm, run?

Valentine's Day Bonus Question!
For one extra stat point: How can speed help you with your love?

As before... It will help me run away from raging, mad-crushing filly's. Im just a foal, im not really into the idea of 'love' yet. Maybe when im a knight and know my odds.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:50 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kaisanti
Participating Soquili: Cloud Runner

What do you use speed for?: Why, running, of course.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Speed and why?: Hmmm.. this is a tricky one. I would say, strength. Because if you have one and not the other, you will either be fast enough to get into position, but unable to deliver the needed action, or amazingly strong but never able to get into position. To have both in the correct proportion leads to a stallion who is able to protect his herd effectivly.

How do you think speed will help you survive "the great grey beast of February"?: -ponders a moment- Well, speed will let you outrun the frequent storms and to find shelter, or to warn those you protect..

In my case, speed is needed to win the race she invites you too upon first meeting. To gain her interest and win her favour, a certain fleetness of foot is a nessessity. <3  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[ vance ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:40 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: [ vance ]
Participating Soquili: Oyoac
Link to Teepee: Here

What do you use speed for?: Traversing the land, and covering as much distance as I can in a day. For maintaining the upper hand when dealing with enemies.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Speed and why?: Strength. Both are needed when facing an adversary, or to keep stamina up over the long miles.

How do you think speed will help you survive "the great grey beast of February"?: The faster I can travel, I faster I can get out of this godforsaken cold...

...I am the wrong horse to ask. Perhaps females admire those stallions who, er-- run particularly fast?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:18 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Participating Soquili: Seraphia
Link to Teepee: Right Here

What do you use speed for?: Running and hunting naturally. It is not easy to hunt when you are slow.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Speed and why?: Courage, or lack there of really. *laughs a bit* Think about, you run when you are scared. Run as fast as you can and hide yourself away to avoid what is sure to come. *twisted smile*

How do you think speed will help you survive "the great grey beast of February"?: There is a grey beast that comes out only in this month? What a strange creature. Is it strong? I imagine that if it is I would have to be fast to dodge it's blows.

Well I imagine if he should take off I would of course have to chase him down. *wings twitch irritably* I would say you must be very fast to catch one in the air when you are trapped on the ground.  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:34 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili:
Nisroc
Link to Teepee:
Sya's teepee

Speed of mind is used to outwit my opponent, speed of the body is to out run them if that fails. When you travel as much as I do its nice to always have a back up plan.... just in case.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Speed and why?:
As I have said before, speed and intelligence are link intimately. The faster you can think of a solution the quicker it is solved after all.

How do you think speed will help you survive "the great grey beast of February"?:
I will use my speed intellect to avoid said terrible beasty, hopefully this will bring me into the arms of my love. It has been a long hard search.

If I can catch my loves scent once more I will use my speedy wings and mind to track her location, so that I can once again embrace her. After all I love her dearly.

So to Misti my love, Happy Valentines day.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:59 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mobster Goose
Participating Soquili: Klei

"I use speed to survive obviously!" Klei shouted proudly. "I work hard to increase everything I have to offer and speed is just another thing I aim to excel in."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Speed and why?:
"Strength definitely goes hand in hand with speed. If you don't have the strength to carry yourself then you won't be able to run across a field or dodge enemy attack." Klei bounced back from one front hoof to the next.

How do you think speed will help you survive "the great grey beast of February"?:
Turning away Klei's ears lay flat against his head. "Great grey beast...?"

"I refuse to answer this question. I think this question is more aimed towards the ladies and the girly men." Klei ended with a nod.  

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:24 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sesshy552
Participating Soquili: Jink
Link to Teepee: xxx

"Whats.. speed.. used for..?"
-raises a brow and shakes his head-
"Why almost anything. I mean can't have a good run without any speed."
-nods head and smiles-

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Speed and why?
-shifts his weight and sighs-
"Of course speed goes best with intelligence.
Without a quick mind to go with swift legs you might... run into something.."
-sweat drop-

How do you think speed will help you survive "the great grey beast of February"?
"......"
-blinks a few times-
"Great grey beast? .... I don't know what your talking about ....
But I guess I would outrun it? ...Right...?"
>.>

"Oh thats easy!
.... speed... and love..."
-flicks bangs out of his eyes and tips head head down thinking-
"Oh of course! It could help you run after them...
wait.. that would be creepy.."
-sighs-
"How about if their in trouble you could help them.. quickly?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:47 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Summer Raven
Participating Soquili: Vanilla Swirl
Link to Teepee: [x]

I use speed to chase after my annoying daughter Rainbow Sherbert, when she thinks it's funny to run from her Mummy. Or when I chase after stallions, that's fun too. <33

Um....um...wow. Um.....probably strength. The stronger you are physically the faster you can run. You don't see a tiny Usdia outrunning a large Kalona. See what I mean?

This question doesn't make any sense to me....I didn't know there was a great grey beast that existed only for one month. Is he handsome? Maybe since this month has to do with love, does the beast have to do with love? I like love, or uh...making it!^^

Speed can bring me closer to my love, even though I'm not in it, or never will be, I'm just answering the question on what I think a good answer would be. But I suppose like my daughter, speed can help me chase said stallion.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Dixie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:19 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dixie
Participating Soquili: Sengdroma

What do you use speed for?: Races!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Speed and why?: Luck, especially when racing. Luck helps you get off the line quicker and stay on your feet!

How do you think speed will help you survive "the great grey beast of February"?: O.o...I have no clue what this means?

For one extra stat point: How can speed help you with your love? You have to act quickly sometimes to 'snag' the person you're after or someone else might. O.o

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:49 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Teh Cheryl and -Polar-
Participating Soquili: Imperio
Link to Teepee: [ x ]

".... Running? ... Right? ... RIGHT? DDD:"

"Luck. Deeefinately Luck. I mean, without Luck you just run and run and run and what if you can't stop in time and then BAM, you hit a tree. So Luck, because it'll keep you from hitting trees. Yep. Yep."

"... THERE'S A BEAST OF FEBRUARY? DDD: That's horrible and ugly and what if it eats me~?! I dun wanna be eaten~ I bet it's a big, ugly thing that just waits in the bushes and JUMPS you when you're least expecting it and, and, and... .... WAIT. SPEED. BEAST. .... SPEED CAN HELP ME RUN AWAY. -epiphany- 8DDD Yay. Speed equals run-run for Imperio away from big, bad monster. Yep, yep."

"I can save Keahi from the evil tree that tried to eat her, yes, yes. Because it's an EEEVIL tree and if I don't get there in time it might DEVOUR her and then I'd be really really sad because Keahi is sweet and pretty and smart and smells like apples. Yes, yes."

Teh Cheryl

Bennali Sundragyn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:18 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Bennali Sundragyn
Participating Soquili: Canace
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13383819

"Well, what don't I use speed for? I run, and fly, and if you're going to do anything like that you really have to be fast about it, or there simply isn't any point to it. I mean, why would you run slow? Or fly slow? Trust me on this, there's no point in flying slowly if you don't have to."

"Strength. If you're going to be fast for any length of time at all, then you have to have the muscle to back it up. Obviously."

"There's... what, a beast? A February monster? Really? Is it fierce? Is it very large? Is it dangerous? What does it eat? ..... oh, wait. You're being metaphorical. Right. I hadn't thought about it. I mean, I don't worry about metaphorical boredom monsters. I'm not very often struck by metaphorical boredom. Or even regular boredom. But if I have to answer, then I guess I'll say that speed will help me find things to do."

"I could catch him. And then I would have a stallion to love. Because I don't, right now. Not really. I think I would like one. It sounds like the sort of thing I would like."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:40 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Teh_Sil
Participating Soquili: Inali
Link to Teepee: Here

What do you use speed for?: "To be charming frighteningly fast?"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Speed and why?: "Intelligence. One should always have a quick mind. Though I suppose speed works well in conjecture with speed."

How do you think speed will help you survive "the great grey beast of February"?: "I'll never lack for a droll reply!"

For one extra stat point: How can speed help you with your love? "It'll help when I have to whoop his a**."

Teh_Sil

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:10 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Quicksilver the Archangel
Participating Soquili: Alyssum
Link to Teepee: X

I use Speed all the time! I chase down anything I'm curious about or follow other Soquili. Sometimes you have to run pretty fast to keep up with them!

I think you need Courage and Intelligence to help out with Speed. Courage'll tell you when to dash into battle or challenge someone to a race; Intelligence'll tell you when to run away!

... what's that?

The only ones I love are my family, and speed'll help me hurry home to them!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:10 pm
POINTS ADDED

User Image
Owner's Name: FlamingStar-Sama
Participating Soquili: Tokidoki~
Link to Teepee: [ Teepee ]

"Athletic type things.. Running, swimming, flying.. What a dumb question.." rolleyes

"I think all of them! Why? Because I say so, and it makes perfect sense.. Doesn't it?" lol

"I.. I don't know what that is.. Elaborate? Then I might be able to fully answer the question." talk2hand

"I'll be able to run faster towards the ladies!" 4laugh  

IpseityNix

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:05 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Participating Soquili: Fennel
Link to Teepee: .<3.

What do you use speed for?: I use speed for getting away from mean, evil Skinwalkers... and I need it since I am so small.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, and Luck. Which do you think works best with Speed and why?: I believe strength and speed work best. In order to have good speed, you need the strength behind it to carry you further.

How do you think speed will help you survive "the great grey beast of February"?: I don't think it will help at all, unless... well, I guess you could go fast enough, you could go back and spend the time of February all over again... and right the second time around.

Well, Earth is my love, and he's MUCH bigger than me. I need speed to keep up with his long-limbered limbs!  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff