Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
The Basics Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

error-dot-tar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:02 pm
TeaDidikai
error-dot-tar

Because in text you can backspace and sometimes edit and correct yourself as you go along if you find mistakes, whereas in person if you make those mistakes there's really no going back unless you rehash the sentence entirely, resulting in either a really messy sentence or repeating yourself (sometimes more than once because you screw up again).

My English teachers would have hated me for this post. sweatdrop
Not only that- but I habitually grab a dictionary when I'm not sure I'm using the right word.

I never have one close enough. I do that with m-w.com though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:05 pm
To clarify (because I confused Error and made him think I had gone crazy x_x), those swords are a visualization technique. Not something I'm seeing as a result of channeling but something I use to channel.  

Recursive Paradox

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:14 am
TeaDidikai
What you're failing to understand is that not everyone's path indulges culture rape.

I wouldn't mind, only he threw a tantrum and stropped off.
Could he not have just stayed ******** off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:24 am
CuAnnan
TeaDidikai
What you're failing to understand is that not everyone's path indulges culture rape.

I wouldn't mind, only he threw a tantrum and stropped off.
Could he not have just stayed ******** off.

I'm still here.  

PrayThatThisEnds

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:56 am
PrayThatThisEnds
I'm still here.

I'd noticed.
See, the thing is temper tantrums like the one you threw only serve to make you look like you have no interest in rehabilitation.
You are very much a fluffy.
We have explicitly stated that the LBRP is fundamentally incompatible with many world views, you just stated that we should try it anyway.
You ignore the fact that some of us are under cultural taboos that prevent using tools like the LBRP because they violate our cultural cleanliness laws. What you've suggested is incredibly similar to going into a Synagogue and waving around a slab of bacon and saying "has everyone tried this bacon? It's tastiest when ******** your wife while she's mid period and after shaving your hair off."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:17 pm
CuAnnan
PrayThatThisEnds
I'm still here.

I'd noticed.
See, the thing is temper tantrums like the one you threw only serve to make you look like you have no interest in rehabilitation.
You are very much a fluffy.
We have explicitly stated that the LBRP is fundamentally incompatible with many world views, you just stated that we should try it anyway.
You ignore the fact that some of us are under cultural taboos that prevent using tools like the LBRP because they violate our cultural cleanliness laws. What you've suggested is incredibly similar to going into a Synagogue and waving around a slab of bacon and saying "has everyone tried this bacon? It's tastiest when ******** your wife while she's mid period and after shaving your hair off."

That's a rather funny way of looking at it.

Thank you for lightening my mood - minus the fac tthe part it makes me look like an a*****e, but i'm comfromtable with that.  

PrayThatThisEnds

niamhybeag

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:10 pm
Pardon my curiosity, but why are you comfortable with looking like an a*****e? That makes no sense.

People tried to explain why the LBRP wasn't appropriate for them, and you not only refused to listen to their explanations, you continued to tell them that it was adaptable to just about every tradition and belief system, over and over again. Is it surprising then, that patience was lost?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:13 pm
Um...I must've missed the part in this conversation where LBRP was described. Could someone tell me what it is? Or at least on which page it's explained?  

ShadowCatSoul

PrayThatThisEnds

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:24 pm
niamhybeag
Pardon my curiosity, but why are you comfortable with looking like an a*****e? That makes no sense.

People tried to explain why the LBRP wasn't appropriate for them, and you not only refused to listen to their explanations, you continued to tell them that it was adaptable to just about every tradition and belief system, over and over again. Is it surprising then, that patience was lost?

Because i accept that i have a shadow side and a light side. Nothing wrong with admitting i can be an a*****e... But I have a lighter side.

And nothing surprising at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:26 pm
ShadowCatSoul
Um...I must've missed the part in this conversation where LBRP was described. Could someone tell me what it is? Or at least on which page it's explained?

http://www.kheper.net/topics/Hermeticism/LBR.htm

There you go. Videos are also in there somewhere.  

PrayThatThisEnds

ShadowCatSoul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:03 pm
Uh, I kinda have to watch what websites I go to on this computer, my computer attracts viruses like ants to honey. Also, I'm on slow dial up so I can't watch videos.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:07 pm
ShadowCatSoul
Uh, I kinda have to watch what websites I go to on this computer, my computer attracts viruses like ants to honey. Also, I'm on slow dial up so I can't watch videos.

From the website:

Take a steel dagger in the right hand (or use the index finger). Face EAST.

Perform the Cabbalistic Cross as follows:
Imagine, at the first word intoned, a brilliant white light descend from above.

Touch the forehead and vibrate ATEH (thou art)
Imagine that same brilliant white light form a 6 inch diameter sphere just above the crown of your head.

Touch the middle of the solar plexus and vibrate MALKUTH (Kingdom)
Imagine a shaft of light descending from the Crown Sphere and descend to the feet where another 6 inch sphere expands just under your feet.

Touch the right shoulder and vibrate VE-GEVURAH (and Power)
Imagine a 6 inch sphere of brilliant white light appear just next to the right shoulder.

Touch the left shoulder and vibrate VE-GEDULAH (and Glory)
Imagine a shaft of light emerge from the right Sphere and cross your breast to expand and form another Sphere at your left shoulder.

Clasp the hands before you and vibrate LE-OLAHM (for ever)
At this point imagine clearly the cross of light as it extends through your body.

Hands as before, with the dagger between fingers, point up, vibrate AMEN

Note: Any image or figure traced in the air with the finger, dagger or other magical instrument, is to be imagined in brilliant scintillating white Light. In more advanced working, other colors may be used. Make sure that all images drawn are correct, as brilliant as possible, and complete. The beginning and end of a drawn Pentagram must come completely together.

Draw, in the air facing EAST, a banishing Earth Pentagram as shown in the diagram, and bringing the point of the dagger to the center of the Pentagram, vibrate the Name Y H V H (pronounced YAHD HEY VAU HEY)

Imagine that your voice carries forward to the LIMITS of the UNIVERSE.

Without moving the dagger in any other direction, trace a semicircle before you as you turn toward the SOUTH. Again trace the Pentagram, bring the dagger to the center of it, and vibrate the Name ADNI, (pronounced AH-DOH-NEYE)

Again, trace the semicircle with the dagger to the WEST, trace the Penta- gram, bringing the dagger to the center, and vibrate the Name AHIH, (pronounced EH-YEH)

Then, turn towards the NORTH, while tracing the circle, trace the Pentagram, bring the point of the dagger to the center and vibrate the Name AGLA, (pronounced either AH-GAH-LAH or ATAH GIBOR LE-OLAHM ADONAI)

Return to the EAST, completing tracing the circle of brilliant white Light, bringing the dagger point to the center of the EAST Pentagram.

Extend the arms in the form of a cross, say: BEFORE ME (then vibrate) RAPHAEL (pronounced RAH-PHYE-EHL)
Imagine a scintillating brilliant white Archangel in front of you and facing you. In his/her right hand is a magical Sword held with the point upright. The background is a pale, pure, bright yellow. Cherubs can be imagined near the Archangel. Imagine a gentle, refreshing breeze, cleansing and purifying the air.

Then, say: BEHIND ME (then vibrate) GABRIEL (pronounced GAH-BREE-EHL)
Imagine a scintillating brilliant white Archangel behind you and facing you, holding in their right hand an exquisite silver Chalice. He/she is standing on a Cerulean-blue ocean and dolphins or mermaids are nearby. Imagine feeling the mist and cool spray of the ocean breeze.

Then, say: AT MY RIGHT HAND (then vibrate) MICHAEL (pronounced MEE-CHYE-EHL)
Imagine a scintillating brilliant white Archangel at your right, facing you, and holding in their right hand a transparent scarlet red Wand with a scintillate pure diamond top. Waves of scarlet, red-orange and orange fire in the background. Also, SEKHMET, with a scarlet disk above her head, emerald green Uraeus, scarlet dress from just below breasts, tight-fitting, down to her ankles, is in the flames. She holds, in her left hand, a scarlet-red lotus wand. In her right hand, she holds an emerald-green ankh. Small black salamanders can be seen moving among the flames. Imagine you feel the heat and power emanating from the SOUTH.

Then, say: AT MY LEFT HAND (then vibrate) AURIEL (pronounced AWE-REE-EHL)
Imagine a scintillating brilliant white Archangel at your left, facing you, and holding between their hands a Disk with a scintillating white Pentagram in the center. The ground is russet-brown, the leaves of the trees are olive-green, there are black shadows from the trees in a number of places, and the light is citrine (light yellow-green.) Feel the solidity of the Earth, and imagine the odor of the leaves and muskiness of the ground.

Now, say: ABOUT ME FLAMES THE PENTAGRAMS, AND IN THE COLUMN SHINES THE SIX-RAYED STAR.
Imagine the complete circle of brilliant white light at whose quadrants are the 4 Pentagrams. At the center is the Cabbalistic Cross of Light extended through one's body.

Repeat the Cabbalistic cross, and, according to some occultists, stamp your right foot at the conclusion of the complete operation. The Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram is performed preliminary to any magical operation and precedes the Invoking Ritual of the Pentagram.

Note: The subject of the vibration of Names of Power is discussed at length in other sources. The Names should be pronounced inwardly in the breath, vibrating it as much as possible and feeling that the whole body throbs with the sound and sends out a wave of vibration directed to the ends of the Earth, according to Regardie.

EDIT: Earth banishing : starting from the bottom elft side to the uppermost tip. Making a inverse V - that is, a ^.

Pretty much, if using your own body a s point of refernce:

from the elft hip, to the forehead, to the right hip,across tot he elft shoulder, over to the right shoulder, and back down to the left hip - of course this traced in the air before you. The QC is done as visulaized inside you.  

PrayThatThisEnds

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:11 am
PrayThatThisEnds
niamhybeag

Because i accept that i have a shadow side and a light side. Nothing wrong with admitting i can be an a*****e... But I have a lighter side.

Will you shut the ******** up with the stupid platitudes already.
Having a shadow and light side doesn't entitle you to spout bullshit from an objective authoritative point of view.
You were calmly and politely informed that the LBRP
a) isn't a magical wonderful cure all
b) is fundamentally incompatible with many culture
c) doesn't work with many magical systems
d) doesn't fit into many world views

You then responded with "just mangle one or the other until it does".

You're not being a "shadow" or "light" side.
You're being a willfully ignorant troll.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:26 am
PrayThatThisEnds
niamhybeag

You can stop with the theatrics at any time, you know.  

error-dot-tar

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:44 am
You know, I never realized that a "shadow side" actually meant "being a dramatic moron".

I guess my ex partner had one hell of a shadow side. >.>  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces