yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:34 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He fell asleep soon after she finished, his head on her chest, but not before murmuring. "I'm sorry, for acting like that...."

"Me too." she whispered and laid him down, lying beside him falling asleep.Touya heard and walked into the tent lightly, covering them both with a blankcet

Kale moved a bit, and held Kali in his sleep.
Kali turned as well so he coudl hold her easier and fell into a deep sleep

Kale woke a bit later, close to 2:00 in the morning. He let go of Kali gently, and sat up. Walking outside, he sat down near the water.
Kali sat up after he left the tent, still asleep and walked out of the tent silently. She passed Touya sleeping soundly in a tree and Saiyuri by the water, her eys half open and out of foucs  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:37 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He fell asleep soon after she finished, his head on her chest, but not before murmuring. "I'm sorry, for acting like that...."

"Me too." she whispered and laid him down, lying beside him falling asleep.Touya heard and walked into the tent lightly, covering them both with a blankcet

Kale woke a bit later, close to 2:00 in the morning. He let go of Kali gently, and sat up. Walking outside, he sat down near the water.
Kali sat up after he left the tent, still asleep and walked out of the tent silently. She passed Touya sleeping soundly in a tree and Saiyuri by the water, her eys half open and out of foucs

He saw Kali walking from the tent, and went over to her. "Kali....?"  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:43 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

saiyuri also stood, her eyse half open and out of foucs and follwoed Kali, she punched the tree Touya was in and it fell over, Touya droped to the gournd yelling out in shock Kali still walked foreward but begand to sprint in a graceful zig-zag formation with Saiyuri. As if they were playing.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:01 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

saiyuri also stood, her eyse half open and out of foucs and follwoed Kali, she punched the tree Touya was in and it fell over, Touya droped to the gournd yelling out in shock Kali still walked foreward but begand to sprint in a graceful zig-zag formation with Saiyuri. As if they were playing.

Kale went over and helped Touya up, then looked at the two of them. "What are they doing?" he said in surprise.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:50 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kale went over and helped Touya up, then looked at the two of them. "What are they doing?" he said in surprise.
"I dont know! Better follow them." Touya stood and stook off in a silent sprint behind Kali and Saiyuri Kali and Saiyuri continued like this for a while, unknowing of the boys behind them, finaly they came to a clearing where four figures stood. three young girls and one man.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:29 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"I dont know! Better follow them." Touya stood and stook off in a silent sprint behind Kali and Saiyuri Kali and Saiyuri continued like this for a while, unknowing of the boys behind them, finaly they came to a clearing where four figures stood. three young girls and one man.

He looked at them. "Looks like we're not the only ones in the forest....What the hell are they doing?" he grumbled.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:12 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He looked at them. "Looks like we're not the only ones in the forest....What the hell are they doing?" he grumbled.
"
dunno, but every one of my sense are haywire, something is wrong here."
Kali stepped foreward, "Was it you who sang that pretty song?" The young man nodded and patted her head running his fingers down her skin, "Yes it was. I was hoping you beautiful girls could put on a show for me...since I have you."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:19 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"
Kali stepped foreward, "Was it you who sang that pretty song?" The young man nodded and patted her head running his fingers down her skin, "Yes it was. I was hoping you beautiful girls could put on a show for me...since I have you."

This immediatly pissed him off. Kale's eyes turned bloody red as he walked from his hiding spot to the man. "Back away from her...."  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:24 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"

This immediatly pissed him off. Kale's eyes turned bloody red as he walked from his hiding spot to the man. "Back away from her...."
The man snapped his fingers and the group of girls surrounded him, Kali cracked her rose whip at Touya's feet as he inched closer, trying for an opening. "I beileve this shall be an interesting show dont you?" he asked the youngest girl,
"Sailor Scouts!" She yelled and teh girls nodded in unison "Fight and Protect!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:29 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"

The man snapped his fingers and the group of girls surrounded him, Kali cracked her rose whip at Touya's feet as he inched closer, trying for an opening. "I beileve this shall be an interesting show dont you?" he asked the youngest girl,

"What the... Kali, have you gone mad?!" he said, then looked at the man. "....You....WHAT'D YOU DO TO MY FIANCÉ?!" he roared, forming low power spirit grenades.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:36 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"

"What the... Kali, have you gone mad?!" he said, then looked at the man. "....You....WHAT'D YOU DO TO MY FIANCÉ?!" he roared, forming low power spirit grenades.
"the mission of the Sailor Scouts is to protect the innocent!" Kali recited as she redied her whip for another strike "Sailor Mars!" The youngest girl commanded A young girl held out her arm and flames burst feom her hand Touya jumped infront of Kale and a wall of ice protected them, "Throw them! This wont last for long!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:10 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"

"the mission of the Sailor Scouts is to protect the innocent!" Kali recited as she redied her whip for another strike "Sailor Mars!" The youngest girl commanded A young girl held out her arm and flames burst feom her hand Touya jumped infront of Kale and a wall of ice protected them, "Throw them! This wont last for long!"

"I really hate to do this but..." he growled as he threw the grenades, and the exploded instantly, causing the girls to fall back. "Get your heads back in reality and learn that vwe are the goods guys!!! Please! I don't want to hurt all of you!" he said looking around at them.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:35 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"I really hate to do this but..." he growled as he threw the grenades, and the exploded instantly, causing the girls to fall back. "Get your heads back in reality and learn that vwe are the goods guys!!! Please! I don't want to hurt all of you!" he said looking around at them.
The girls all jumped back up, "Its no use!" the man laughed, "their under my enchantment spell! They think thier Sailor Moon and her Sailor Scouts!" The smallest girl yelled out, :Roll Call!""Sailor Venus!" A young blonde girl yelled out as she swung a ribbion it caught Touya around the neck and pulled him to the ground "Sailor Mercery!" Saiyuri yelled and a illusion of water sept over them all, Touya put his hand over his mouth scared that it was real "Sailor Mars!" The girl that could control fire yelled loudly as she shot more fire at Kale  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:45 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

The girls all jumped back up, "Its no use!" the man laughed, "their under my enchantment spell! They think thier Sailor Moon and her Sailor Scouts!" The smallest girl yelled out, :Roll Call!""Sailor Venus!" A young blonde girl yelled out as she swung a ribbion it caught Touya around the neck and pulled him to the ground "Sailor Mercery!" Saiyuri yelled and a illusion of water sept over them all, Touya put his hand over his mouth scared that it was real "Sailor Mars!" The girl that could control fire yelled loudly as she shot more fire at Kale

He created a spritual shield around him and Touya. "If they think they're Sailor scouts, then we'll just have to convice them....Hey Sailor scouts! You fight for justice right?!" he yelled.
[Sailor moon meets yuyu hakusho XDDD]  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:56 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He created a spritual shield around him and Touya. "If they think they're Sailor scouts, then we'll just have to convice them....Hey Sailor scouts! You fight for justice right?!" he yelled.
[Sailor moon meets yuyu hakusho XDDD]

[ whee ] "Duh! Its what Sailor Scouts do best! We fight to defend the innocent and for justic!" "well said Sailor Jupiter!" The youngest girl laughed The man busted into laughter, "There's no hope for you, if you cant convice them their not the sailor scouts by the time the full moon is above the lake then they'll be stuck in a dream state!"  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff