yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:41 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He smiled as he walked, feeling Yusuke's necklace move in his pocket. He was determined on finding Yusuke. "Yeah, why?" he asked.
Yumi shook his head as many youing girl stared at him, "Well, Kourone is comign back." KAli stopped dead in her track, "Repeate dthat last sentance..." She whispered, "The devil man....he's coming back....after your brother."

"Kali...You okay?" he asked as he stopped and turned to her.
"I dont know..." She crossed her arms and stared at the ground, "I have to find Nii-san quick..."

He seemed confused. "Nii-san?"
"Is my word for Big Brother, he calls me Onee-chan, for little sister....if Kourune is out again.....we'll have to be on the run." Yumi interupted her aloud thoughts, "he thinks you dies Kali," She spun around to face him, "You mean?" He noded, "Yes, the whole time flower inccedent when you were a demon."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:54 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He smiled as he walked, feeling Yusuke's necklace move in his pocket. He was determined on finding Yusuke. "Yeah, why?" he asked.
Yumi shook his head as many youing girl stared at him, "Well, Kourone is comign back." KAli stopped dead in her track, "Repeate dthat last sentance..." She whispered, "The devil man....he's coming back....after your brother."

"I dont know..." She crossed her arms and stared at the ground, "I have to find Nii-san quick..."

"Is my word for Big Brother, he calls me Onee-chan, for little sister....if Kourune is out again.....we'll have to be on the run." Yumi interupted her aloud thoughts, "he thinks you dies Kali," She spun around to face him, "You mean?" He noded, "Yes, the whole time flower inccedent when you were a demon."

Kale felt dizzy. He was trying to keep up, but his brain was being slow today.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:36 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali noticed Kale and put a hand on his arm, "Kale are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:38 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"I.....guess...." he mumbled.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:22 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

she put a hand to his head and felt for a fever, "Are you sick? You dont look so hot..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:44 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

she put a hand to his head and felt for a fever, "Are you sick? You dont look so hot..."

"Well I'm insulted. I remember you saying I was sexy." he grinned. "I love you!" he said hugging her legs. Yep. That made it official. He was tired, and hungry, and getting a bit delousinal.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:52 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Well I'm insulted. I remember you saying I was sexy." he grinned. "I love you!" he said hugging her legs. Yep. That made it official. He was tired, and hungry, and getting a bit delousinal.
Kali blinked, "No sweetie I mean you dont look well, like your sick, kinda pale...I do think your sexy i just think your sick, you need to lie down for a while." She pulled him to his feet and threw one of his arms around her shoulder, "Your comin to my house."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:42 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali blinked, "No sweetie I mean you dont look well, like your sick, kinda pale...I do think your sexy i just think your sick, you need to lie down for a while." She pulled him to his feet and threw one of his arms around her shoulder, "Your comin to my house."

"Yes ma'am..." he mumbled goofily, kissing her neck, and nearly falling over.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:05 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali grunted as she pulle dhim to his feet again as she walked him down the street  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:27 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali grunted as she pulle dhim to his feet again as she walked him down the street

He walked with her, feeling extreme heavyness in his eyes.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:33 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

After lots of stumbles and falling over she finally led him to her bed and laid him down, "You've been without sleep for a while and your just a human....your nto like us demons...we can go a week without so much as blinking..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:17 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

After lots of stumbles and falling over she finally led him to her bed and laid him down, "You've been without sleep for a while and your just a human....your nto like us demons...we can go a week without so much as blinking..."

"I forgot...." he mumbled. He started saying something from a song. "Anywhere anyplace, I could see your face.....You were the special one I was looking for..." he kept singing. "In the nights...dream delights...I could see you standing there....." he said. He kept forgetting some lines, but he loved this song alot.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:37 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"I forgot...." he mumbled. He started saying something from a song. "Anywhere anyplace, I could see your face.....You were the special one I was looking for..." he kept singing. "In the nights...dream delights...I could see you standing there....." he said. He kept forgetting some lines, but he loved this song alot.
She smiled and tucked him into the bed, "Sleep Kale, your out of your mind. You can sing in the morning."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:42 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

She smiled and tucked him into the bed, "Sleep Kale, your out of your mind. You can sing in the morning."

He grinned. "I wanna sleep with you Miss Kali..." he mumbled.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:34 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He grinned. "I wanna sleep with you Miss Kali..." he mumbled.
Kali blushed and looked around, Yumi was fuming in the corner and TOuya nad Jin held up a hand and left the room, she nodded to Yumi and he stomped out of the room in a pout. She climbed into the bed with him and smiled, "Is this good?"  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff