Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:45 pm
Hogwarts Express Winter Term 2008
End of Term
User Image

Every term ends the same, the students stow their trunks inside the carriages and head to Hogsmeade's Train Station. The professors wave their goodbyes to their students and hope to see them next term.

You get off on the end of the road and you clamor aboard the train as those before you await to go home to their families, perhaps go on a holiday or simply enjoy the homes they left every term.

The sun glints off a sign that reads, "Platform Nine and Three Quarters" and you check the time of the departure "11 am", just like the first time you rode the Express. A smile curves on your lips and you're ready to take off for the holidays as you find yourself conversing with your peers.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:50 pm
Train Schedule
User Image

March 2 - March 9

• [6:00 a.m. PST] - Train Arrives @ Hogsmeade Train Station (Platform 9 3/4)
  • [Noon Time] - Trolley Witch does rounds
  • [Evening] - Hogwarts Express still awaits student arrivals
  • [9:00 p.m. PST] - Train Operations Shut Down for the evening

Same schedule repeats until March 9

March 10 - March 17

• [11 a.m. PST] - Train departs from Hogsmeade Train Station
  • [12:00 p.m. PST] - Trolley Witch makes rounds to all compartments
  • [9:00 p.m. PST] - Train Operations Shut down for the evening

Same Schedule repeats until March 17

March 18 - March 25

• [March 18 - March 21] - Train is half-way to its destination
  • [March 22 - 23] - Trolley Witch makes final rounds
  • [March 24 - 25] - Hogwarts Express arrives @ King's Cross Train Station

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:51 pm
Students Aboard
User Image

User Image
Ann (Miss Love Tantei)
Hayden (Hayden Cain)

User Image
Juni (Junimaia)
User Image
Ari (UchihaLuv)
Lonnie (lonnieLIGHTNIN)
Sora (syndar24)
Princess (GeorgesPrincess)
Jerell (majestic mithras)
Carrigan (Drew Thirte3n)

User Image
Kaelyn (Kaelyn_giselle)
Meady (Lil Meady)
Serithia (MyMoonLitDream)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:52 pm
Seems the train has come in a little late today, but here it is and for nearly a month, too!

I will try to get the Trolley Witch to come every so often, but you know how she likes to stay up-front with the conductor--not that I'm implying something...err...

*ahem* In any case, this is where we have our goodbyes in order. I know that we'll see each other again in some shape or form, hopefully with all our body parts still attached. Lame joking aside, this is where I leave you all before the new term starts up again.

Hopefully most of you come back next term and remain active. Anywho, enjoy the Hogwarts Express to your heart's content!

~Professor Adonis

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:19 am
Ann took her trunk and boarded the Train to find a compartment. She then realized she was alone. She got on her knees and shouted to the heavens, "WHY MERLIN HAVE YOU TAKEN MY FRIENDS?!" She sobbed dramatically. crying ((I seems to be roleplaying dramatically these days sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:03 am
the whole world’s my enemy..

lonnie heaves her cases onto the train,carrying her coolbox safely in her arms
she notices ann in hysterics on the floor
"ann? ann? there'll be more people soon,i swear! you'll see! just have to be patient!........"
lonnie tries desperately to comfort ann,and ann's crying seems to calm down..just a little
"you can sit in a carriage with me for a while if you're feeling lonely"
lonnie beams a huge smile at ann and opens a carriage door,struggling to put her cases in the compartment above the seats,but managing in the end
she pulls ann's case into the carriage and sees ann follow
lonnie sat down and begins "so ann..what d'you think will be in store for us next term?"
she places her coolbox next to her and,noticing ann wondering what was in it,she explains "asked the house-elves to pack me up a few things,for me and my friends.i'm quite short at the minute and the food on here is expensive.but if we run out,i'll buy something.just thought it was a good idea!"

..and i’m a walking target

iLonnie

Kaeliebear

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:19 am
Kaelyn boards the train and goes to find an empty compartment. She stores her trunks in the overhead of one towards the back, and then goes to explore the rest of the train. She finds Ann and Lonnie on the floor of one compartment, Ann in hysterics and Lonnie desperately trying to comfort her. Never really one for emotional moments or Public displays of feelings, Kaelyn hesitantly ask, "Is She alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:18 pm
Ari easily hoists her trunks onto the train and scans the corridors in search of one of her friends. As she sees Lonnie and Ann in an otherwise empty compartment, she heads over to them and stows her cases away. "Hey!" At the sight of Lonnie's coolbox, she smiled and asked, "Is that food? I'm starving."  

Music -Misfit-

LilMeady

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:38 pm
Right. So apparently hysterics was the new black on the train because Meady kept passing crying people. She really should have brought tissues. Lugging her trunk about, she found a compartment and threw her things in. "If that hit anybody, sorry." She peeked in, smirking and claimed herself a seat. The trunk could stay where it was at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:34 pm
lonnieLIGHTNIN
the whole world’s my enemy..

lonnie heaves her cases onto the train,carrying her coolbox safely in her arms
she notices ann in hysterics on the floor
"ann? ann? there'll be more people soon,i swear! you'll see! just have to be patient!........"
lonnie tries desperately to comfort ann,and ann's crying seems to calm down..just a little
"you can sit in a carriage with me for a while if you're feeling lonely"
lonnie beams a huge smile at ann and opens a carriage door,struggling to put her cases in the compartment above the seats,but managing in the end
she pulls ann's case into the carriage and sees ann follow
lonnie sat down and begins "so ann..what d'you think will be in store for us next term?"
she places her coolbox next to her and,noticing ann wondering what was in it,she explains "asked the house-elves to pack me up a few things,for me and my friends.i'm quite short at the minute and the food on here is expensive.but if we run out,i'll buy something.just thought it was a good idea!"

..and i’m a walking target

And so Ann was dragged off by a helpful lonnie and when they finally got to a compartment did she realize she was not alone, "OH There you are, Lonnie!" She grabbed on to the poor girl and hugged her, "I thought the apocalypse had come early or something." She became more calm and finally stopped being emotional. She dabbed her eyes, "Well, there's nothing bad about a good cry or two." She laughed heartily.

She answered Lonnie's question, "I think there's lots in store for next term. Hopefully things will better than last term." She looks out the compartment, "I hope the trolley witch comes and stops flirting with that conductor."

Miss Love Tantei

iLonnie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:36 am
'cause I AM..

lonnie giggles,and says "i asked the house-elves to pack me up a few things..the trolley food's quite expensive for what i can afford at the moment,so i brought some things for the journey"
lonnie gestures to her coolbox,as ari looked hungrily at the coolbox
"you can have some in a bit,ari.try make it last yeah? i asked the elves to pack up stuff for a few of us.you,me,princess,sora,and you can have some if you want,ann!"
lonnie smiles and passes round butterbeers
she looks up at kaelyn
"yeah,she's fine.i guess we're all a bit upset about leaving.the term's gone quickly,but we'll have loads to look forward to on our return!"
having never been on the hogwarts express (she missed it and had to have one of the school's hypogriffs come fetch her) a feeling of excitement fills up her stomach

..whatever you say I AM

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:59 pm
Ari laughs. "Sure, it'll last." She mutters, "For about five minutes." She takes her butterbeer and lifts it up. "To a great term!"  

Music -Misfit-

syndar24

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:24 pm
Sora rushed into the train and slammed open an empty compartment. "Made it," she sighed and smiled. She looks out the windows and brought her legs up close to her. She brought out a sketch pad and started scribbling while humming.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:15 pm
A small Hufflepuff girl leaps into the hallway of the train with her luggage and drops them to the floor with a *THUMP* while at the same time laughing as if she were completely mental,

"AAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! I'm alive. I'M ALLIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!" biggrin biggrin biggrin

...the girl just sort of stands there like some freak overjoyed statue, basking in the glory of possibly what is the end of school...

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:22 pm
Serithia gets on the train and walks into the nearest compartment. Stowing her trunks she walks out into the hall. Seeing the tear streaked face of Ann, the hungry looking Ari, and the crazed Junimaia, she turns around and walks back into her compartment. She scribbles a note and after folding it into a crane, sends it out the window for it to fly to it's recipient. Grabbing a book she settles down, waiting to be far enough from the school so she can turn on her laptop.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games