Welcome to Gaia! ::

The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Back to Guilds

Reply The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~
Spirit Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:57 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He smiled as the child Kale nodded. "I'm fine Kali...Hey Kali..." he said softly. "I going to promise to you....That I will protect you, and marry you someday!" he said beaming and grinning. Older Kane blushed lightly watching himself say this.
Kali felt and watched herself blush, "Kale," The yong Kali started, "Your crazy! We're best friends! Why would we marry!? Besides boys are yucky...we'll your not yucky...your cool....." She blushed but she rememebred on the inside she made the same promise. SHe didnt mean to be so harsh, but they were ten years old for goodniss sake

He splashed her. "I meant when we're older Kali!" he said laughing. Older Kale chuckled and looked at Older Kali.
SHe smiled and looked down, "DO yo intened to keep that promise?" The Older Kali asked as the younger Kali leaned in and kisses the younger Kale on the lips for the first time

Older Kale nodded at the Kali. "I do." older Kale said to older Kali. Child Kale then kissed child Kali back blushing and grinned. Older Kale watched their younger selves.
Older Kali leaned her shoulder on Older Kale's shoudler and sighed as she watched their younger selves play in the stream blushing and giggling

Kane, in reality, took his hand from her head and they were back, lying on the bed. It still felt strange to see his best friend close to him, kissing him. "Do you remember now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:01 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He splashed her. "I meant when we're older Kali!" he said laughing. Older Kale chuckled and looked at Older Kali.
SHe smiled and looked down, "DO yo intened to keep that promise?" The Older Kali asked as the younger Kali leaned in and kisses the younger Kale on the lips for the first time

Older Kale nodded at the Kali. "I do." older Kale said to older Kali. Child Kale then kissed child Kali back blushing and grinned. Older Kale watched their younger selves.
Older Kali leaned her shoulder on Older Kale's shoudler and sighed as she watched their younger selves play in the stream blushing and giggling

Kane, in reality, took his hand from her head and they were back, lying on the bed. It still felt strange to see his best friend close to him, kissing him. "Do you remember now?"

"Yes, I rememeber..." Kali blushed as she wrapped her arms arouns his neck  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:05 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He put his hand on her arm. "I liked when we were kids..." he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:36 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"i like the now beter." She smiled and kissed him lightly  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:13 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"I love the now.....I love you..." he said, kissing her gently, but a bit longer.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:03 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"I love the now.....I love you..." he said, kissing her gently, but a bit longer.
after the kiss broke Kali buried her face in his chest in a hug "so you really want to marry me? Ever since we were little?"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:06 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

after the kiss broke Kali buried her face in his chest in a hug "so you really want to marry me? Ever since we were little?"

He blushed lightly. "Y-Yeah..." he said, stroking her hair lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:18 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"when do plan on asking? If you were going to?" She asked listening to his heart beat  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:22 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"when do plan on asking? If you were going to?" She asked listening to his heart beat

"I'm going to ask now..." he said, then smiled. "Will you marry me Kali?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:28 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali blushed and nodded, "I will."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:30 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He grinned and kissed her happily. "Koenma's gonna freak when he finds out." he said laughing at the thought of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:36 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He grinned and kissed her happily. "Koenma's gonna freak when he finds out." he said laughing at the thought of it.
"Koenma? WHAT ABOUT HIEI! AND KURAMA!" Kali ylled as she jumped up and paced the room  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:41 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Koenma? WHAT ABOUT HIEI! AND KURAMA!" Kali ylled as she jumped up and paced the room

He got up and looked at her. "We'll find them....I wish we could just look for them now. I dont need tests to tell me what I can do." he said, and opened his suitcase, taking out and placing the Katana-giri around his waist, and holstering the .45 caliber.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:45 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He got up and looked at her. "We'll find them....I wish we could just look for them now. I dont need tests to tell me what I can do." he said, and opened his suitcase, taking out and placing the Katana-giri around his waist, and holstering the .45 caliber.
"Nononono!" Kali laughed "You dont understand! Their like my brothers! They'll kill you!" Kali reached for her bag, "C'mon, before nay wedding we gotta find them." She tied her bag to ehr back and left a photo on the bed. "Let's go to the forest. There is a gate out of here hiddedn in there."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:51 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Nononono!" Kali laughed "You dont understand! Their like my brothers! They'll kill you!" Kali reached for her bag, "C'mon, before nay wedding we gotta find them." She tied her bag to ehr back and left a photo on the bed. "Let's go to the forest. There is a gate out of here hiddedn in there."

"Oh great..." he said. He left the roon glomily, heading over to the forest.
[I'll be in forest]  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces