Share the hatred Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:05 am
It's true, alot of parents don't care. They claim they do, but they don't. Alot of parents say they can't control their kids, or think that it's perfectly ok for them to do what they do. And then there are parents that don't care at all.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:31 am
Why did they have to spoil the story of the new Indiana Jones movie...WHY?!! gonk  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Kalvaya

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:32 am
Ah, the fine line between wanting to find out about a film in advance but not wanting to spoil it.

I still know nothing about the new Indiana Jones film twisted wink

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:52 am
Do you want to see it? It's worth seeing, the action is enjoyable..it's just, for a hard-core fan..it's very different than the other three.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Professor_Membrain_D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:31 am
i hate people who give out lables left and right. i hate people who try to make you follow there way cuz yours is wrong. i hate old people they smell funny....and creep me out. i hate bratz, people who think there better than you cuz they wear nice close or there close are not the same as yours. i hate schools that tell you to be you then tell you . then try to take your creatived away, and make you a robot of socitie..... grrrrr..... i have a lot of hate so im going to stop there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:47 am
Professor_Membrain_D
i hate people who give out lables left and right. i hate people who try to make you follow there way cuz yours is wrong. i hate old people they smell funny....and creep me out. i hate bratz, people who think there better than you cuz they wear nice close or there close are not the same as yours. i hate schools that tell you to be you then tell you . then try to take your creatived away, and make you a robot of socitie..... grrrrr..... i have a lot of hate so im going to stop there.

I hate old people sweatdrop xd some of them are nice but some of them are horrible...and expect preferential treatment just cause they're old. I'm not afraid to tell them to shove off though, alot of people would cause they're "old" and "shouldn't" be spoken to that way.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Professor_Membrain_D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:29 am
and they smell like fungus. and they act like thay can be jerks and getaway with it cuz there old. domokun scream mad evil pirate pirate pirate pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:39 am
Young people are just as bad. I hate kids...and anyone under the age of 13 xd  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:35 pm
Shadow__Dweller

why? surprised confused  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:47 am
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death
Shadow__Dweller

why? surprised confused

because most people under that age act like they are 18 and think they know best, when really they are only children still. Plus they just don't have any sort of repect at all for people who are older than them..they talk back and have bad attitudes..  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Professor_Membrain_D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:36 am
i agree kids are stupid little brats that b***h and complane. then think they know every thing. scream no one respects any one any more. this world is the s**t bucket of space. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:21 pm
my brother is 10 his not like that  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:45 am
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

Not all kids are like that, there are some that are ok...but there are ALOT of kids who misbehave and get away with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:30 pm
Huzzah! A forum for me to vent my hatred for the things that I hate! >D
Fantards. Plain and simple. Anime fans are okay, but when they become fantards, it just get's annoying. (No offense to any fantards who may be reading this.)
Another thing I hate is people who think that all anime fans are fantards. (Just because I like Death Note, doesn't mean I think it's the best series ever created! D: )
And then, there's Italian sausages. They... are... icky. >D
Wow. It sure feels good to rant about the things I hate!

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:35 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

Not all kids are like that, there are some that are ok...but there are ALOT of kids who misbehave and get away with it.

if they misbehave whip them 3nodding .they did something bad it their falut xp  
*Chamber of Archives*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff