Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
And So Quoth the Raven (( Adventure RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Rika Shay

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:15 pm
Rika watched it all happen with only one though ever actually passing through her head:
"What the hell is going on?"
She flopped down on the ground, waiting for...she didn't know. Waiting for things to start making sense.
Sky called once, hopped down Rika's arm and onto her leg, and looked at her enquiringly, his head tipped to the side slightly. Rika scratched under his beak gently, staring absently up into the dark, starlit sky...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:47 pm
To absorbed in the books she jumped at the sudden sound. She swiveled around, knocking the chair over in the process, and holding her sword ready to engage in combat. Suprised to see Leon, she shot him a glare, "Don't sneak up on me. I hate it when people do that." she groweled. But her defensive demenour shrunk away. "Well," she grinned, "That's your punishment for ruining my enterance. .... So this is your library? Is the museum yours too?," she wandered. That means the theif stole from him, though he didn't seem to care. "Can you help me?" she asked bending down to put the chair back in it's formal position at the desk. Tundra had also shot up at the sudden sounds and took her stance right behind Amaya. Tundra was still on her gaurd as she circled 'raven boy' baring her teeth. She considered anyone who snuck up on Amaya in situations like this a threat.  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:05 pm
"Nah just getting your attention, but I know the guy who owns the place, this is actually Atlas' archives, but he never really got to read it much, stuck holding up the sky and all" Leon smiled and looked at Tundra "Whoa girl, dont worry 'bout me, trust me, most likely I could shoot you down anyway" he spoke in a matter-of-factly sort of tone but seemed sincere even thtough his voice...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:41 pm
"You will not do shooting of any kind near, around, or at Tundra. Got it?" she spoke offended, strong, and also dangerously. She, once again, glared at him. "Can you help me? Or not?" she asked again motioning Tundra to leave raven-boy alone. She sat at the desk scratching inbetween Tundra's ears, not forgetting his comment.  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:13 am
Zach snapped out of hir reverie, and grabbing his garments and sweeping them into this pack he ran itno the museum.

He heard the voices down stairs, and took off.

He burst therough the library barefoot and eyes blazing only to find quite the simple scene....

"My god, you again?"

He buckled his belt, and readorned himself in his coat and shoes.

"Look, i dont need you pulling anything again. If you try something i swear this time you may not surviove the ordeal...." The threat was there, but it was easily masked by the pleasure in his voice.

He truly enjoyed battle, he had a sort of lust for the shedding of blood, or the heat of the struggle. The anticipation and fear all drove him to fight like a ture hero. Because of these things he believe he may be truly mad, but that didnt stop him doing much.

He moseyed over to a shelf, selected a vomlume of a tale that was supposedly never written down. the title read "Homer's Iliad and Odyssey". He sat at a table, lighting a canle with the one that was already lit, and bagen to read....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:49 pm
"Just a joke, just a joke, and as for helping, yes of course, if I knew what i was supposed to be helping you with" Leon smiled and stepped towards one long bookcase, running his fingers along them, looking for a certain title....  

vampslayer3

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:13 am
"Oh no, it's YOU again." she said in the same tone, making a face.
"I won't try anything again... right now. I promise, no fingers crossed. And no need to worry, I think I'll survive." she grinned, but it faltered as Tundra trotted hapily over to .... what do we call this one? ... 'Ego-man'? Nah, sounds to cliche. Let's just stick with my 'theif' or 'criminal'. "And, mr. criminal, I guess it seems Tundra's taking a liking to you," she turned around and, unlike most foxes could do, stuck her tongue out. "Ha - ha Tundra. So, I'll tolerate you." she finishe turning around to look over the papers and books she had pulled from shelves.
"Well, a joke is supposed to be funny. THAT was not funny." she said, looking at raven-dude. She smiled, "But thank you. Infernum Posteria. Thats what I need, I've seen it carved on something before and since life in New York is exasperatingly boooring, I figured I'd find out where I've seen it before. I don't beleive it was carved on to a grave... maybe it ws a box? Something in stone? It was too long ago I don't remember, but that's what I need." she finished.
"And by the way, what's your name?" she asked Raven-dude.
She would not acknowledge mr. criminal until he acknowledged her. So what if she acting imature, that's the mood she's in.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:13 pm
[Haha I posted and got ignored, *uses sarcastic voice* isn't that awesome? xd ]  

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:54 pm
Nich clapped the book shut and stood to face tundra... he reached down and scratched the fox behind the ears, and played with it a little...it gave him a playful n** with its sharp fangs that easily sliced into his fanger.... he raised his eyebrow at the fox and muttered... "Relax little freind."

He then walked up beside the odd girl and thumbed his blade a quarter the way out of his sheath, and waited while the words caught the moonlight and flashed onto the opposite wall....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:04 pm
[[ Ummm, what am I suppoosed to be seeing? ]]

Tundra trotted behind mr. criminal and then walked to Amaya, tongue out and swinging. Amaya scratched behind her ears. "Why are you in a such a good mood?" she asked. Tundra moved her head happily, unsuridly, but happily none the less and Amaya smiled excitidly, about to jump in her seat and shout the news to anyone who was listening, until a flash of light blinded her.
"HEY!" she yelled, upset she couldn't reveal the big news. The really BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG news. She blinked her eyes to look at the wall where words shone.
She looked at it confused, "What?" she asked trying to get her thoughts straight on the situation. How do you get your thoughts straight if you just found out Tundra was going to have (whats a baby fox called? Let's just stick with...) kits (for now) during the next few days!?!?!?!

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:23 am
"It all depends on what sie of the joke you are on my friend, and the name is Leon,don't wear it out"Leon smiled and looked at her, slightly weirded out at her sudden outburst "What's oing on that you say 'What?!' out of nowhere?" he asked her, slightly confused...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:31 am
((Infernum Posteria is etched into the sword you stole))

Zach sat there a little bewildered that this girl had so suddunly reacted in such a stange manner. He stepped back and resheathed his sword quickly.

Looking at her face he expected she had come to some sort of revelaion, but not the one that he had expected....  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:23 am
[[ Kay, thought so, just wanted to be sure ^^ And nuh uh, it's the sword YOU stole ]]

So confused, still getting her thoughts straight, she realized what was on the wall a little late. "Yeah, yeah I know the saying on the sword, I'm looking for where I've seen it before, but Tundra's gonna have puppies!!!!!! Or kits! Whatever baby foxes are called!!!!!! So, I got to go find the father and my friend... who's the owner of the father of Tundra's pupies! ah! And, anyway, I'll be back here to find the meaning later, maybe I'll see it on the way on that box somewhere. Oh right, it WAS on a stone box. God, why am I remembering now? Kay, well, anyway I got to go. See ya around, bye Leon! Bye mr. criminal!" she rushed, slinging her own sword around so it rested on her back. She did a two finger salute and was out the door, way to hyped up for her own good.
Tundra followed quickly behind after a joyous lick to both of the men, and trotted to Amaya's hurrying side.
"How many days do you suspect Tundra... 2 DAYS? ... And your only telling me this now? It's a 4 day trip back to Rekiun! ... yes we do have to be there for your delivery, Paige is going to be pyhced, you get to see Devon ... Alright, we'll rush, maybe we'll get lucky!" they conversed back up to the museums main level, Amaya's words echoeing through the museum.
Soon they were back on the road, sprinting their first few miles. amaya was jumping in and out of tree's, trying to get rid of all this energy!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:21 am
Zach sketched a look at Leon and smiled. "Man that was pretty weird.... what say you now wanna follow her?"

He was actually becoming far less bored with the happenings of late.  

Noltic

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:06 am
"Sounds good to me Zach, let's roll" Leon morphed into the raven and flew off behind Tundra and her master, not watching, he accidentally slammed into a medeival exhibit sword, he admired the sword for a moment before speeding off quickly after them, when he had finally made it to ground level, he was rushing next to them "CAW!"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff