Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
::[Vacation.Distaster]:: (FINALLY FULL x3!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seem interesting?
  Hell yeah!
  Pft. No.
View Results

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:43 am
Daniel walked into the room, and sat down on her bed. "So, do you know the reason you're here? I would like to know." he said, a small grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:56 am
"Nah, I don't know... I got an invitaion, and I didn't have anything else to do... so I gave it a go." Kat said, not looking up from her sketchbook.  

jinxercat2006

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:30 pm
((I don't know what to post.)) gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:57 pm
[I posted o.o]  

SweetHugz

Cyreli

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:17 pm
((Sorry I haven't posted in so long~. Just some personal stuff. Anyway~, Freaky, you can jump in wherever you like.))

Madison shrugged before she got up, following Jace, "Hey, take me with you. I don't know where the hell the beach is." She walked out the door, towel hanging from her shoulder. The sunlight caused her to squint, and she lifted her hand to her eyes, shading it. "It seems like an awesome day to go to the beach~," she said. Just hope the ocean doesn't drown me too, she thought bitterly. She stretched before walking down the front steps, and turned to Jace, smiling, not even sure herself if it was fake or real. "Let's get a move on!" she hurried him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:52 am
Jace grinned. "If you insist." He got into the car and leaned across to open the door for Madison. His hair fell across his face, but he didn't bother pushing it away. "Get in. It's a short drive, but the car is fun to drive."  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:58 pm
jinxercat2006
"Nah, I don't know... I got an invitaion, and I didn't have anything else to do... so I gave it a go." Kat said, not looking up from her sketchbook.

"Oh, I see. I honestly don't know why I'm here either." Daniel lied convincingly. "So, you want to go to the pool and just hang out or swim or something?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:59 pm
"I'd rather not get wet... if that's ok." said Kat, finally looking up from her drawing.  

jinxercat2006

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:38 pm
SweetHugz
[Wow I got my internet back up smile Two days earlier than what I expected.]
Lauren's parent suddenly dragged her on vacation with them to Hawaii and they even brought her a black puppy with a white mark on its forehead and sapphire eyes. Now she came back from vacation with her little puppy by her side. She hadn't name him yet but she was planning too. "Max? Ruby? Sam?" She thought as she rang the door bell.
((WHY DIDN'T I NOTICE THIS!? gonk ))

Taylor smiled, opening the door slowly. "Well, hello again." he smirked softly to the girl. "I see that you're thinking..what about?" he asked, offering his hand if he so wanted to take it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:51 pm
[Haha freaky I told you I posted. xD]

"Hello Taylor." Lauren smiled softly. "I was thinking of what to name my puppy my parents gave me." The puppy gave a bark at the sound of Lauren mentioning him. She took his hand, blushing.

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:22 pm
"Aww, I see." he chuckled sweetly. "Well, is it a girl or a boy?" he smirked, looking at the puppy with a gentle sigh.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:13 pm
"I believe it's a boy." Lauren said getting out a treat from her pocket and then bending down to feed the puppy the treat. "You have any good names?"  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:53 am
He smiled gently. "Hmm...how about Marbles?" he sighed,with a gentle chuckle. "Hey, maybe some lunch would help ya think." he smiled, watching the blonde girl as his heart fluttered.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:27 pm
"Marbles?" Lauren echoed the name. She looked at her puppy and said "How about it?" The puppy tilted his head in thought for a moment and then barked in agreement. "Marbles it is then!" She giggled and petted Marbles. "Oh right, Taylor may I touch your face?" Lauren blushed at the thought of that. "I just want to see what your face looks like that's all." She said quickly.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:08 pm
He gave a wam chuckle and looked at the puppy, thinking 'Joesph has a new playmate.' He then looked to Lauren once again, sticking his hands into his pocket. "You're more then welcome to." he smiled, taking a couple steps towards her, as to be in arms reach.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff