Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

ringoshine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:37 pm
Why does Shadow like transforming into a rat so much? Naomi wondered and felt her enormous pajama pockets for something to eat. She found a small cup of shredded dried pork- the crispy style. It was her absolute favourite food.
East side of property? Naomi gobbled up a handful of her snack. She was wide awake now; she had never been a heavy sleeper. Once she was up she would never fall asleep again until the end of the day- nightfall.

Fire slept heavily on the fluffy carpet for just a few minutes longer. He heard a thump in the house and yelped, jumping upwards. Fire pranced on the bed to see if Naomi was there. When he realized that she was gone, he barked loudly and ran down the hallway to find her.

Naomi heard a loud dog bark and turned around to see Fire dashing up to her. "Fire, no barking!" she hissed, "this is a friend's house! We 'gotta be real quiet!" she sighed. It was probably all too late. Most likely everybody was wide awake now; Fire's calls were pretty loud.

(( xd Isn't that funny? Two Naomis 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:40 pm
((Because Shadow likes rats?))

Shadow sighed. "I did! I stayed in the room just like you told me too, but I kinda fell asleep as a rat too." he smiled, then tuned hearing Naoimi. "Hello sunshine!" he smiled at the girl.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:41 pm
Karen's head jerked around when she heard the barking. "Looks like Fire and Naomi is awake. Aw man! Dang it!" She ran out to the hallway to stop Fire from barking but it was too late. Karen heard a roar from the room. It was actually two but when Ryan and Emily combined their roar together, it's pretty loud. "Ahhh!!!"

[Hey Runxuan do you mind if I make a little sister for my character?]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:48 pm
Growing very board she put her hands togeather as her black midnight wings pulled from her back, she once again forgot to take off her coat. As the large wings pulled for space they ripped throw the coat leaving only little pieces.

" Not again!".

She slaped her own forhead in a way of making her self feel worse. Looking around she steped up on to the gard rail and jumped off. having her wings tucked close to her back she injoyed this greatly. The fast wind and feeling like she about to hit the ground, but liek everyother time she opened her wings and pulled up the last secound.

Tears_of_Jade

ringoshine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:51 pm
((of course I don't mind. Just make sure she doesn't also have Animal DNA or that's like you have two profiles ~and that's not allowed~))

"Sunshine?" Naomi winced uncontrollably. This Shadow guy is really, really weird. She covered her ears. "Those must be your two tigers, right?" she asked loudly.

Hearing the loud roar that overpowered his bark completely, Fire yelped. To him, any animal that's bark was louder than his meant serious trouble. Especially if it was a roar- that could only mean one thing: a big cat was nearby. Dogs didn't roar and the little types of domestic kitties didn't either.

((err... just to let you know tigers don't roar- it said so in an usborne discovery links book about BIG CATS that I read years ago... just to let you know sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:56 pm
( Big cats don't roar but they do call out with a rather loud noise. you can call it a roar seeings as most books about cat's do it seemed to be the closest name you can give it)

Flapping her wings the beat of it seemed easyer enought but when she was fist learning to fly it was rather painful. Falling and hitting your face wasn't the funnest thing to past the time with.

(sorry for the short thing...something is going up with me right now. I'll try and post bigger next time)  

Tears_of_Jade

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:57 pm
"Yes! Sunshine!" he smiled, then his body started to shake some. He really didn't like cats and tigers too much. Damn big animals!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:00 pm
[Lol they don't? O_o If they don't roar then what do they do? X_x]

"Yeah those two are my tigers." Karen said, covering her ears. "They get mad when someone wakes them up in the morning, especially when they had a long and tiring night." She shot a look at Fire. Karen got up and ran to her room, ignoring the sound her two tigers made.

[Never mind then sweatdrop I don't feel like typing for two characters right now u_u
I got some good animals for Animal DNA, want me to tell you and you can post it somewhere? Something like that.]  

SweetHugz

Tears_of_Jade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:05 pm
( Yes big cat's can little house cats and stuff can't. I never said little cat's could they can be rather loud sometimes thought. Anyways I have to jet s**t's come up sorry)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:07 pm
Tears_of_Jade
( Yes big cat's can little house cats and stuff can't. I never said little cat's could they can be rather loud sometimes thought. Anyways I have to jet s**t's come up sorry)

((okay))  

ringoshine

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:12 pm
Runxuan
((what?? The book said these ae the only big cats that can actually roar: leopards, jaguars, lions!))

"So quite trembling your whiskers off already," cried Naomi, "why don't you transform? If you don't Pepper, Ryan and Emily will eat you up." She looked down at her feet. "And maybe Fire, too." Smirking, she picked up the wolf pup and started tickling him.

((they... let's see. Growl, snarl, make low hissing noises that can travel long distances... that's what I remember. I don't have the book at hand right now, it's in the basement x_x))

((Animal DNA? Good animals? Okay, that's nice ^_^ I can add it to the "animals post" biggrin ))

((I dunno what you're talking about, but Shadow's already human if that's what you mean))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:16 pm
((ugh. This is hard. Okay, I'll have to fix that stressed ))  

ringoshine

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:19 pm
Runxuan
((ugh. This is hard. Okay, I'll have to fix that stressed ))
((I'm sorry. x-x;; *waits*))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:21 pm
[Okay: Leopard, Snow Leopard, Horse, Blue Jay, Robin, Shark, Dolphin, Hamster, Dog, Cougar, Lynx, Rabbit, Seal, Penguin, Pig, Lion, Kangaroo, Polar Bear, Black Bear, Grizzly Bear, Panda Bear, Zebra, Hare, Elephant, Hawk, Eagle, Moose, Snake and Monkey. That's all I can come up with right now, if I have some more then I tell you.]

Karen was running to her room and when she opened the door, she found her room was a bit in a mess. Only the bed sheets was torn and ripped up. She sighed and walked up to her two pet tigers, trying to calm them.
She picked up her Emily and Ryan and held them in her arms, she carried them down the hallway to the dinning room, where Shadow, Naomi and Fire was. Both of the tigers sorta glare at Fire and then they turned away. "Well I calm them down." She said as the maid came in with a bowl of uncooked meat for both of her tigers. "Try to be more quiet in the morning next time guys."

SweetHugz

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces