Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Bloody Rose Petals [OPEN! =3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love to roleplay???
  Of course!
  It's alright, I guess...
  Hmph...I'm just doing this for the gold.
View Results

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:22 pm
She smiled and pushed him back gently. "I know that." Her tail swished across the ground beside her. "So...How exactly did you get to the place where we met you?" She asked, picking some flowers from beside the tree and beginning to weave them together.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:47 pm
His joking nature dissappeared quickly..."I was running...."

That was all he had to say, and he didnt find it at all entertaining, he tookit very seriously... for that was how he stayed alive....  

Noltic

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:06 pm
"Oh...So we really aren't that much different, huh?" She continued to weave the flowers together as her smile disappeared. Her tail curled up beside her. "If you don't mind me asking...From what?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:52 pm
He smiled at her and sat down by her side again....

"Everything... like i said, if you were in any loop ou would have heard of me... I'm more wanted than the pack leaders, or the high demons, or the blood lords... i am the deciding factor in the war becase inside my veins, and in my head are the things that could end this war.... I shouldnt say end... i should say give it a winner."

He sighed and looked at her simply and matter of factly "I've thought of just killing myself, and letting the war continue, but fighting for what i beleive in has a better cause than running away completely... there are just some fights that i cant win."  

Noltic

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:18 pm
"Killing yourself wouldn't solve anything..." She spoke quietly, her ears folding back. "It would just complicate things more and many innocent lives would be taken for no reason...Except for 'fun'." She finished the crown of flowers and plopped it onto his head with a smile. "There. Now you're a king." She chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:23 pm
Fitting.... The old women in his village had always prophesized he be a leader... a just and great one at that.

He smiled innocently and looked about at the sky... it had begun to grow dark, so he stood and collecting a small bit of wood and one large log he removed a flint from his pack, and struck up a fire....

As he did s o he made an off-hand comment..."King of a group of misfits then am i?"

It was of course a joke but the truth in it ran deep, and as his first freinds... he was glad to be among them at all...  

Noltic

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:05 pm
She smiled. "That's right. We're the traveling Misfits." She chuckled, her tail wagging slightly. She picked a few more flowers and began to weave them together also, wrapping them around a walking stick. "And here is your sceptor, oh, king." She stood and handed it to him before kneeling down on one knee while her ears folded back. She bit her lower lip to hold back laughter.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:39 am
"Make i quite the royal figure?" He stood laughing, but couldnt help the situatiopn at all, fun seemed so foreign to him....

He had never been able to have fun as a child, for some reason the elders thought that making him guardian of the secret arts was a good idea considering he could never use them, and hence spent all his time learning, and being an outcast.

He leaned the stick next to the tree and sat down beside kat to enjoy the fire...

"you know, you may be an outcast, but you should find yourself lucky... You've always hd someone to watch your back... It must feel pretty good knowing someone actually cares about you."  

Noltic

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:17 pm
She sat down fully, her eras perking up a bit. "Well...To Tell you the truth...Renji really didn't like me that much when we first met." She nodded slowly. "He thought I was like all the others." She smiled smally. "If it's any consolation, you have someone to watch your back now." Her smile widened a little as her tail wagged slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:32 pm
"Its funny, that i can read your mind, yet your tail gives away your emotions anyways..."

He laughed openly at the irony... He was intelligent when it came to things like this. He had spent most of his childhood reading...

He enjoyed Kat's company...and wanted to hear her speak a bit more...

"Wanna tell me the whole story....?"  

Noltic

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:36 pm
"Well...Let's start at the beginning shall we?" She chuckled.

"Well...At the age of three was when I first became naturally aware of my surroundings. That was also when my parents abandoned me...All in good time...That very night, they were murdered..."

She rubbed the back of her neck, her ears folding back. Anyone could tell it caused her to become uncomfortable whenever she told the story, but she continued on, anyways.

"I was so afraid...I ran for days, it seemed. When I stopped to rest, I saw these men whipping and throwing stuff at this white wolf pup...He was taller than a usual wolf and he had all these weird blue markings all over him. For a second, we made eye contact, his pale blue eyes were filled with such...Such sadness and betrayal. It caught me off guard when he had run over and hid behind me. At my young age, I took the people by suprise when I began to attack them with my black flame...I couldn't control it well, then, but I got enough experience out of the first few attacks that it scared the others away."

"Renji was grateful...But he didn't warm up to me. He'd sleep in a different tree or at a different spot on the ground. I thought he'd hate me for the rest of his life. Although, one night, I had this really high fever. We were out in the middle of a forest, so no one lived near enough to help. I was partially unconcious through my sickness, but when I felt better and had awaken just a tiny bit, I found Renji curled up against me. I could even smell medicine on him. Since that day, he hasn't left my side, and I haven't left his."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:25 am
Noltic frowned slightly... the thought that pervaded his conciousness was somehow dissident....

"Thats all well and good... hah, kinda makes me feel like a third wheel. Thats not whats troubling me though, i can make it on my own again if i have to. What troubles me is how you got magic. Do you haven any clue where it comes from. Don't Lie i know more about magic that i cant use than people who have it in them. That was definite shadow fire magic. Its the anti-thesis to the light, and isnt an easy thing to control ...."

He looked at her wishing she would tell him, he didnt want to have to break her concious mind... voodoo hynotism was dangerous, but if she was hiding one thing maybe she was hiding others....  

Noltic

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:09 am
"If knew, I would tell you..." She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair before leaning back against the tree. "It just...Happens. I dont know how I obtained the ability...I've had it ever since I was a child. I never really thought anything about it." Her ears flicked as they folded back. She wrapped her arms around herself and stared up at the mon. "Oh crap.." She muttered as she bit her lower lip. "Excuse me for what's about to happen..." She apologized, her voice wavering slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:26 pm
Noltic smiled slightly... "say the word, and i can help you..."

He drew from his pack a phial of emalsified monkshood. He dangled in his fingers before her eyes and smiled....

"A drop would leave you as you are.... Personally i prefer my women to have less hair than i do..."  

Noltic

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:52 pm
"Eh..." She gulped dryly, looking at the liquid before blushing lightly and shifting her gaze to his face. "What do you mean?" She asked, her ears folding back slightly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff