Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
~=* Eve High School *=~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this place. ><
  Yesh
  No
View Results

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:53 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
II Kazuma II
FreakyF R E A K Y
((Should I just quit?))
[[ We need more people. Im advertising right now sorry. ]]
((I'm just asking because I'm being ignored, but I got my laptop to work better.))

((Sorry about ignoring you, I didn't notice your post...))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:59 pm
Luna got her schedule and sighed... no drama this year. "Ugh... this year is going to suck bad."  

YourGuardianAngel18

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:21 pm
((Someone else posttttt))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:08 pm
Kazuma walked though the halls silently, skipping his first class. He was already developing a bad habit.
"......"

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:13 pm
Jesse started to walk to her first class, staring at her schedule. She didn't notice, but she walked straight into Kazuma. "S-sorry." she said quietly, keeping her head down to hide her blush.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:17 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
Jesse started to walk to her first class, staring at her schedule. She didn't notice, but she walked straight into Kazuma. "S-sorry." she said quietly, keeping her head down to hide her blush.
He looked down and sighed at the girl, noticing she was a freshman. And it was the same girl from the other time.
"It's ok..... you'll learn to watch out soon enough."
He laughed.
"Your lucky you bumped into me. Most of the people here don't like freshman. By the way, sorry I gave you the wrong info. I was in a rush."

[[ I might have to leave on short notice. ]]

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:21 pm
((That's okay))

Jesse's blush disappeared so she looked up at him. "D-do you know where this c-class is? A-and could you answer m-my question from before?" she asked pointing to fist class on her schedule for the answer to the first question.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:24 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
((That's okay))

Jesse's blush disappeared so she looked up at him. "D-do you know where this c-class is? A-and could you answer m-my question from before?" she asked pointing to fist class on her schedule for the answer to the first question.
"Class times are between 1-9pm. You go to whatever ones you want. They all start at 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, and 7pm. You can come in late...... if you wanna get looked at by the entire room."
He laughed.
"And that class is on the first floor."  

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:32 pm
"Okay thanks, B-but what about the other question?" Jesse asked. She needed to know when Drama, Chess, and Math gather, or else she'll miss them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:34 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
"Okay thanks, B-but what about the other question?" Jesse asked. She needed to know when Drama, Chess, and Math gather, or else she'll miss them.
"They meet from 9- 11pm. And anytime on the weekends."
He smiled.
"Try to remember all this."

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:38 pm
II Kazuma II
"They meet from 9- 11pm. And anytime on the weekends."
He smiled.
"Try to remember all this."

"Okay, Thank you!" Jesse said as she walked downstairs.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:41 pm
"No problem."
He said, but soon after he saw the shadow of a faculty member coming around a corner. He broke into a run towards the 2nd floor balcony.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:59 pm
Shadow sighed as he left class. He saw some people he saw before. "So...what are you two up to?" he smirked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:03 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
Shadow sighed as he left class. He saw some people he saw before. "So...what are you two up to?" he smirked.
Kazuma grabbed his hand, and took him to the second balcony.
"Do you wanna get caught?!?! It's class time dude!"
He sighed and smacked his head.

[[ OMG I HAVE TO GO. You always come at a bad time. T.T ]]

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:06 pm
"N-nothing really. Just looking for the classrooms. Good thing I don't start 'till tomorrow." Jesse said with a small smile and light blush. She thought that Shadow was cute. She wondered if they had anything in common.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff