Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
[Game] Vending Machine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People counter:
  1+
View Results

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:31 pm
Scarlet Summer
`PrimeRib
Scarlet Summer
`PrimeRib
Scarlet Summer
upsidexdown
You get Ms.Keltie half nekkid in a birfday box!
gonk

-insertsface-

But why?! gonk domokun emo

I know! I'll send her back to Ryan! sweatdrop

Hell, I'll take her. She has probably sexed up Ryan. HOW PEOPLE PEOPLE GET TO DO THAT, HONESTLY?

Okay, you can have her.
-sends Keltie completely dressed to PrimeRib-

You just want to ask her what Ryan looks like naked. gonk Am I right?

Shhhh! redface

Don't worry... I won't send Ryan a letter or anything saying you want to seem him naked. sweatdrop xd

Dear Mr. Ryan Ross,

I'd like to inform you about some distrubing information said by one of your greatest fans.
PrimeRib would like to see you naked! I know... I bet you've heard that before,
but this is coming from a true fan, not just another fangirl. I'm sorry I had to tell you that.

Love,
Scarlet Summer.

P.S. Okay, maybe I wouldn't mind seeing you naked either...
rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:51 pm
`PrimeRib
Scarlet Summer
`PrimeRib
Scarlet Summer
upsidexdown
gonk

-insertsface-

Hell, I'll take her. She has probably sexed up Ryan. HOW PEOPLE PEOPLE GET TO DO THAT, HONESTLY?

Okay, you can have her.

Shhhh! redface

eek AHH GASP `Prime you bad girl rofl  

SingPaNiCDiScO

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:51 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
Scarlet Summer
`PrimeRib
Scarlet Summer
upsidexdown
gonk

-insertsface-

Okay, you can have her.

Shhhh! redface

LOL! xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:56 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I think if the band were reading along... they'd be pretty disturbed mad D heart
And amused.

Which reminds me of something. One of my friends was at a Brand New concert (or was it Bayside? sweatdrop I don't remember what it was) and the singer of the band that was opening for them got a bloody nose on stage. After it stopped, he threw his bloody towel into the crowd. The next day, on the band's forum, a girl posted pictures of it hanging on her wall. She'd caught it and was planning on cherishing it forever. A bloody towel eek gonk
I don't think I'd ever hang that on my wall, no matter who's blood was on it... maybe I'd keep it somewhere sweatdrop ninja but not on display in my room xp

i agree with u, that's pretty disturbing O_O  

miss-mechanical

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:24 am
Scarlet Summer
Don't worry... I won't send Ryan a letter or anything saying you want to seem him naked. sweatdrop xd

Dear Mr. Ryan Ross,

I'd like to inform you about some distrubing information said by one of your greatest fans.
but this is coming from a true fan, not just another fangirl. I'm sorry I had to tell you that.

Love,
Scarlet Summer.

xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:40 pm
omg_emo_idiot
you get to pour the champagne

**inserts coin**

rofl HAHAHA.
That made me burst out laughing for some reason.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:43 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I think if the band were reading along... they'd be pretty disturbed mad D heart
And amused.

Which reminds me of something. One of my friends was at a Brand New concert (or was it Bayside? sweatdrop I don't remember what it was) and the singer of the band that was opening for them got a bloody nose on stage. After it stopped, he threw his bloody towel into the crowd. The next day, on the band's forum, a girl posted pictures of it hanging on her wall. She'd caught it and was planning on cherishing it forever. A bloody towel eek gonk
I don't think I'd ever hang that on my wall, no matter who's blood was on it... maybe I'd keep it somewhere sweatdrop ninja but not on display in my room xp

Oh my gosh. xd THAT'S a hardcore fan.

I might of like...folded it up nicely and set it on my shelf or something, but I wouldnt hang it on my wall. The blood would probably get all brown and nasty after a while. gonk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:45 pm
~[girlygirl]~
`PrimeRib
Oops, sorry. I meant, HOW MANY PEOPLE GET TO DO THAT, HONESTLY?
xD
Not many.

You get a place atop the ICU's hall of fame.
*inserts coin*

Maybe Ryan is secretly a man slut.
A groomsbride's whore.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:46 pm
Scarlet Summer

Dear Mr. Ryan Ross,

Love,
Scarlet Summer.

redface OHMIGAWD. I would die of embarressment.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:48 pm
omg_emo_idiot
SingPaNiCDiScO
`PrimeRib
Scarlet Summer

Okay, you can have her.

Shhhh! redface

LOL! xD

SHHHH! You guys!! SHUSH!!!!! redface It's suppose to be a secret.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:49 pm
You get three pairs of brown eyes and one pair of blue eyes!
*inserts coin*

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:33 am
you get a bath tub (from Lying is the most fun...?)

*inserts invisible dime*  

miss-mechanical

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:37 pm
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
And amused.

I might of like...folded it up nicely and set it on my shelf or something, but I wouldnt hang it on my wall. The blood would probably get all brown and nasty after a while. gonk
Eww! xp

And like.. when she first caught it, it must have been wet still! And warm! And ewww gonk xd

Would you really put it on your shelf? Haha xd I can just imagine people being like "Oh, what's this?" and picking it up and unfolding it to look at it. And then being like "uhh..?" and then you'd explain what it is. And they'd quickly drop it and slowly back out of the room looking at you like "OMG WTF?!"

rofl heart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:31 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
And amused.

Eww! xp

And like.. when she first caught it, it must have been wet still! And warm! And ewww gonk xd

Would you really put it on your shelf? Haha xd I can just imagine people being like "Oh, what's this?" and picking it up and unfolding it to look at it. And then being like "uhh..?" and then you'd explain what it is. And they'd quickly drop it and slowly back out of the room looking at you like "OMG WTF?!"

rofl heart

rofl Yes, I would. xD If it was like, Brendon's towel or something. Or Hayley's or William's. It'd have to be from one of my favorite bands. I'd also probably try REALLY hard to find them after the show and get them to like...sign it. xD And take a picture of them with me and the towel. And then get the picture framed and set it on top of the towel on my shelf. whee heart

People will think I'm like...a murderer.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:43 pm
I guess it would be less creepy if they signed it or took a picture with you and it. It would seem less stalkerish for some reason.

But it'd still be kind of nasty. It would probably smell surprised Or maybe not. I don't actually know xp

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff