Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:43 am
MERANGUE MARCH CUSTOM ^.^

.:Heavily Edited Half-Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Merangue
Name:Ryujin
Owner: Sabin Duvert & Kamiki
Temper: Commanding
Breed: Asian Dragon
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult

Description:
This half kalona is based after an Asian dragon. I know that you (merangue) have an awesome talent with these - especially having seen your linearts for the Sentinels of the Four Winds.

Scales
Other than his mane and strategic tufts of fur, his body would be scaled. He'd have fish-like or snake-like scales over most of his body, but the wider "scutes" along his belly"
Koi pattern - scales like this on most of the body
Scale pattern in general - koi on top, scutes on bottom

His lower legs, however would have the banded, bird-like leg pattern/scales:
Like This Dragon

Coloration
IDEAS - COLORIST can pick between these options. I like them all :3 :

• silvery/opalescent white scales
    like This with darker blue or blue-grey fur, fins, and light blue belly-scales

• Inverse of previous idea - maybe like This ))

• red with gold fur, fins, and belly-scales
    Fish with similar coloration- I really like how the individual scales are both red and gold, too

Mane : A leonine-mane-ish mane that's concentrated near the head itself, puffy and windblown looking.

The mane would look like this image:
Asian Dragon mane

Then behind the tuft of mane near his head would be a short finlike ridge all the way down the back AND length of his tail OR a strip of short fuzzy fur..
Like This ^_~

Tail: If possible, I'd like his ("devil")-tail to be thicker than normal ((ideally about as thick as a Kelpi's if possible), and instead of the spade at the end, can he have spines or fur like one of the ref images below:
THIS IMAGE or THIS IMAGE (2)

HORNS - He should have branched horns like the Asian dragon in THIS IMAGE

Wings - None! Just the ridge down his back and tail.

OTHER EDITS

Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks nice
Tag frame color: Whatever Looks nice
Tag feather color: Whatever looks nice  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:27 am
.:Usdia (With Edits):.
Colorist wanted: merangue
Name of horse: Sergei
Owner: NinetailedNightmare
Temper: Diabolical
Breed: Silver Dapple Appaloosa
Description:
Hair (editted): Silver-white, styled short and clipped but also slicked back between the ears. The rest of his mane is short bits of the same color, only long enough to fold slightly over the back of his neck.
Eyes: Pale silver
Body: Black, with spots of silver/white ingrained into them, mostly over his rump and shoulder and faded. His eyes are underlined as well in this faded silver, giving them a sort of narrowed look.
Marks: There should be a bite mark, grey and hairless, high up on his exposed shoulder closer to his neck, likely from a fight.
[removed](editted): Lower-lidded eyes, the closest brow arched slightly and a distinctly disapproving frown on his lips. He's a bit haughty when he's not being maniacal, so if you can do something that reflects that, it'd be awesome.
Reference image(s): For the faded look example, and marking example: [x]
Default accessory color(s)?: Black, white, silver
Tag frame color: You choose
Tag feather color: You can choose

NinetailedNightmare

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:06 pm
Name of horse: Samhain
Owner: Skye Starrfyre
Temper (one word for horse's personality):
Breed: Pumpkinhead
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): http://i16.tinypic.com/7y5i3pu.jpg
Hair color: Black with white strands in the braided parts.
Hair style: Braided tail & mane
Eye color: white on black instead of black on white
Body: Much like reference; black base coat with markings along the eyes. Design/'stripe' down nose should be colored to look like wrought iron (like the keyblade) and should continue down his back, ending at the tail.

I think you can kind of see where I was going with the design on the shoulder/side and what part of the keyblade that was supposed to be. XD If you would like to tweak it in any way or shift it slightly or even continue the design with the 'eyes' from the shadowy creature on the chest, feel free to do so. I trust your judgment. XD
Reference Image(s): x
x
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessories, please.
Tag Frame color: Black
Tag Feather color: Black with white pinstripes? Colorist's choice? XD

If you have any other ideas/suggestions/whatever, you've got my AIM name. XD heart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:12 pm
Form for Mer's March slot!
.:Usdia (no edits ):.
Name of horse: Mr. Wookie
Owner: Lita Rutherford
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sweetheart
Breed: Mutt
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Mane is the shortest , tail is the longest.
Eyes are dark brown, almost black.
body is brindled brown, black and white. Ref. pic for the exact coloration, hard to discribe.
Back left hoof is white, all others are dark brown/black mix.
Tail and mane are similar to the coloration of the body but darker shades
Reference Image(s):
X
X
X
X
X
X

Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag Frame color: light golden color
Tag Feather color: starts the same light gold and fades to white.

I don't think it constitutes as difficult coloring but if it does just let me know. ^^  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Roniel REVOLUTION

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:53 am
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: EndeJester
Name of horse: Caelin
Owner: Roniel (Roniel REVOLUTION)
Temper: Adrift
Breed: Wanderer
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Dusty blue eyes. Brown base coat with white geometric designs going up his back leg and continuing over his back and up his neck. He has a white many-pointed star on his forehead with one ray going in a stripe down his nose. His mane is a reddish/brownish auburn and his hooves are a deeper brown. His mane is medium length and his tail is braided. His front legs are white at the bottom over black which fades as it goes up his legs. I'd pretty much like him to look like a natural horse color but with the geometric designs over it. If possible, I'd like him with both forelegs down. I have no idea if this is possible, but if there is a stock less happy [removed](not snarling, just not smiling) expression I'd like that too!
Accessories:
-Feathers over his tail colored like the reference feathers.
- Bandages on his front legs colored like white bandages. If possible, I'd like cuffs layered over the bandages in a muted blue color
- Feathered earring colored like the reference feather
- Arrowhead necklace
Reference image(s):
One (The shape of the shine coming off his sword is the star I'd like on his face)
Two (feather reference)
Three (Background for cert, shrunk and clipped as necessary)
Four (Reference for basic design. I'd like the stripe on the face like the stripe on the reference but with the top star bit looking like the reference shine)
Five (For the designs on the leg/back. The design on his tabard is what I'd like it to look like.)
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color: You choose!
Tag feather color:Colored like the feather reference!

Total: 550k

If possible, I'd like a version with the accessories and another version without! And I sent an extra 50k for what I assume is complicated coloring! ^^

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:58 am
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: endejester
Name of horse: Rapture
Owner: Sosiqui
Temper: Shifting
Breed: Plasmid
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): See reference images - basically, an art deco/science/retro-future inspired Soquili loosely based on the undersea city of Rapture from the game Bioshock. The reference image basically explains everything way better visually (and less confusingly) than I could in words.
Reference Image(s):
http://sorayume.net/temp/rapturesoq.jpg
Main reference image with loads of explanation.

http://sorayume.net/temp/rapturedeco.jpg
An image of another pet I did using this basic theme, with all shading/effects/gradients intact. It gives a good idea of what I want, applied to a different species.

As a note, I have an excellent photoshop brush set for a very easy underwater look that I would be more than happy to share with you! Just to make things as simple as possible.
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please.
Tag Frame/Feather color: However you feel would look best with the Soquili. I would like this image to be the background: http://sorayume.net/temp/rapturess.jpg
Hair/Clothing edits: Hair can be the long straight default hair if desired, or you can make edits to have it resemble the reference image - it's up to you. ^^ Otherwise, the edits are mostly surface, not so much going beyond the lineart other than a few bracelet-type things and the spines. See reference image information for full details.

Price: 500k base plus... uh, when I asked lilwere about this once before her custom slots she said she considered it moderate, so I'm adding 50k to start. If you'd price it higher, let me know and I'll add more. smile

[Sosi will send the trade. *g*]

Meepfur

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:19 am
.:Usdia :.
Name of horse: Forte
Owner: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Temper: Friendly
Breed: Spirited
Description: Eyes: Crystal blue
Hair: Blue (Lighter)and black/ Medium
I'd like for her a similar patten, but definitely have the crescent moon and star. (lighter blue )

Jewelry:
( I wasn't t sure if these were considered edits or not)
Ballbearing
beaded bracelets

Reference image(s): http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/maura_night/Pets/Lunatrade.png
Stage: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Dreamcatcher: blue? XD
Tag frame color: black and blue (Or whatever you feel would look best >.>;; )
Tag feather color: black and blue

Total: 225k
(trade will come from Rikah_SilverBlood )

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:16 am
Colorist wanted: Endejester
Name of horse: Mal (Short for Malediction)
Owner: Meeki
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Naughty
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): His eyes would be a light blue, any shade possible. His hair and tail would be in the braided style and rainbow colored (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet). Though his body would be pure white, the tuft of hair at his hooves would be rainbow colored like the first image and his four hooves would be colored a solid color of Orange, Red, Green and Blue. It doesn't matter which hoof is which color. Lastly, he would have a rainbow face marking similar to my OC, Zach, in the second image. It would go down from his eye to his cheek.
Reference image(s):
http://meeki.net/images/horsebysilverbobcat.jpg
http://meeki.net/images/fanart/Zach/zachbyjemi-chansmall.png
Default accessory color(s)?: Rainbow
Tag frame color: Rainbow
Tag feather color: White and tipped in any random color.

Extra: If possible, could he be tagged a bit bigger on the cert than usual, much like Soth?

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

K i z o k u

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:24 am
.: Usdia :.
Colorist wanted : endejester
Name of horse : Eetu
Owner : K i z o k u
Temper : Brazen
Breed: Wildlife Edition (Tigershark based)
Description :
Gray/Blue base, dark gray stripes down back and tail. Belly should be light gray. Mane (mohawk style) should be a bit darker than the stripes, with a crimson red on the ends. His tail should be braided, colored the same as the mane. Across his body are scars of various shape/size. Eyes should be a pale green. Scars shown on the reference are just rough ideas. <3 Feel free to tweak the details.
Reference image(s) : -Reference (Lion)- -One Shark- -Two SharK-
Which stage you want them to start as? : Adult
Default accessory color(s)? : N/A
Tag frame color : Dark Red
Tag feather color : White with Red accents

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:36 am
Colorist wanted:
endejester
Name of horse: Drakontas
Owner: TheMadHatter
Temper: Vicious
Breed: Hidden Dragon
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Hair: Curly (Color up to your digression, whatever looks good)
Eyes: whatever looks good
Hooves: Should be a color that matches their legs

Red/orange/gold, basically fire, colored paint stallion. He should have scales going down his nose and along his back, the should stop on his legs just over his shoulders/rump like in the refrence. The scales should also be the same fire color witht he darker red at the top along his spine and fading out into a bright gold. The gold points/swirls on the handguard should come out from under the scales along his body (however you'd like to do this is up to you)
Reference Image(s):
Hidden Dragon 1
Hidden Dragon 2
scales1
paint horse
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please.
Tag Frame/Feather color:

TheMadHatter

`raze

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:16 am
Colorist wanted: Any. =3
Name of horse: Estelle
Owner: `raze
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Enchanting
Breed: Celestial
Description:
â—‹ Tail Style: Long
â—‹ Tail Color: Black
â—‹ Mane Style: Braided
â—‹ Mane Color: Black (The braids/feathers should be lavender and silver, like in her markings)
â—‹ Eye Color: A misty lavender-gray.
â—‹ Hoof Colors: Gray
â—‹ Coat Color: Pale yellow.
â—‹ Design: Seen in reference; I am keen on having her eyelids painted with black like eyeshadow, and her for forehead should have the little gem markings. I would like the markings by her hoof as well, please!

Reference Image(s): [Full Body]
Default accessory color(s)?: No default.
Tag Frame color: Whatever look best.
Tag Feather color: Whatever looks best.
Tag Background: Night and starry, please.
Hair/Clothing edits (if any): None.

Cost: 500k (Sent 550k in case of difficult coloring)

EDIT: If possible, I'd like Estelle to appear larger on the cert, like Merciette seen below. <3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:02 pm
.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Knight
Owner: Firkasa
Temper: Noble
Breed: War Horse
Description:
Eye color: Red
Hair color (Mane/Tail): Ghostly Blue/White, with the occasional bluer streak of hair
Main body color: Midnight Blue/Black
Wing Color: Ghostly Blue/White. The outline of the wings should be a bit bluer in color. I’d like for the wings to look semi-transparent/see through
Hooves: Midnight Blue/Black
Leg socks: Ghostly Blue/White that fades and blends into the black, occasional bluer streak of fur
Expression: Make his face a little more stern/somber looking
Markings:
-Faint ghostly blue/white colored tribal spiral flare out tattoo on left foreleg

Reference Image(s):
New Version Colored
New Version Inked
New Version Sketch!
Scarf Ref

Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories
Tag Frame color: Whatever looks good
Tag Feather color: Whatever looks good
Tag Frame background: If possible, I'd like the background to look somewhat like a battlefield, a dark naturalistic scene with burnt grass and such hinting at battle or some moonlit night scene. Whatever the colorist thinks would look the best

Hair/Clothing edits:
-His mane and tail style is similar to the medium length style but longer. Kind of emo-ish mane I suppose XD
-On the head armor the closest part to the eyes curves around the eye and under it. Its colors would be silver with gold edging. A back piece of it loops around the ears and forms a spread out wing
-Hide legs have a one-piece leg armor with leather protection. Armor is colored silver with gold lining
-Right foreleg has a multi-pieced armor/gauntler with leather protection. Armor is colored silver with gold lining
-Left foreleg has a medium sized silver chain and a small silver colored chain wrapped around it
-A tattered scarf colored a very light teal (think Byakuya from Bleach) with faded blood stains at the end of it
-Various scars on his body. Main ones include one across the eye, two along the cheek a cross shaped one on the hindquarters and some on the left foreleg. More can be added here and there to the colorist’s liking
-3 ring silver jewelry, at least one on his mane and one on his tail but more randomly placed rings can be added

Firkasa

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:16 pm
.:Usdia:.
Colorist wanted Obtained: endejester
Name of horse: Kimono
Owner: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Temper: Reckless
Breed: ELF's RL Kimono ((yes, that's his breed xD))
Description: The red-purple burgundy (or whatever that color is) base with the silver and gold markings like the REF. Hair color, hooves, eyes.... whatever looks good: Curly Mane // Braided Tail for sure, but the others can change on how you might like it... I trust the ENDE!
Reference image(s): [HERE] (note, the kimono is in back, the dark color and less detailed? the beige and bright is the my obi and will be created in a different usdia, so no need )
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks good
Tag frame color: Whatever looks good
Tag feather color: Whatever looks good

(Funds sent from mouself -mule- )

Any questions - you know where to find me <33333

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:35 pm
.:Regular Edited Soquili:.
Colorist Wanted: Endejester
Name of Soquili: Meru
Owner: Ivory_Feld
Temper: Perky
Breed: Wingly
Eye color: Bright Red
Body color/Patterns/etc: Skin colored
Starting stage (basket or adult): Adult
Mane/Tail: Custom (to cosplay standards)
Accessories/color(s): Her own accessories, please.
Tag Frame color: Doesn't matter (made to match @ least)
Tag Feather color: Doesn't matter (same as above)
Tag Background: Donau
Reference pictures (if needed): Meru Bio | Meru Upclose | Merus Face | Very crappy example of where each article of clothing goes sweatdrop | Partially finished somewhat better example of where some clothing/hair items go

PS I'd like to add that I know I wasn't very descriptive on all her clothes/items, but it is understood she's a full cosplay right? And that her items/clothes are actual items/clothes? sweatdrop *slaps self for not mentioning exactly* If there's any confusion please PM me! -thanks!

Ivory_Feld

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:49 pm
Colourist Discount Slot.

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Azn
Owner: Rita Zyon
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Reserved
Breed: Uni is fine or maybe original cosplay.....up to you XD.
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Her entire body is black. Her eyes are a swirly/misty white/light grey
colour, like how Storm's eyes go to in X-Men (er...the movie at least, I can't remember how her eyes were in the comics/old cartoon). For her tail can she have the unicorn tail? With the tail being black and the tuft of hair being black with a few grey streaks. Her horn is black.

Her hair style, I linked two different hairstyles. Choose whatever you
like the best and interpret it however you want (you can do a mixture of the two if that is what you'd like to do), the hairstyles seem a little challenging (to me anyhow XD) so if you want to change some things go right ahead. For her hair colour I'd like it if it was black with a few grey streaks here and there.

Okay around her legs and around her body is a light grey mist, circling around her. If you think about the Cloud item on Gaia, how one option the Cloud item will swirl around the avatar, that's similiar to how I want her's to look. Of course her's is in a different colour than the Cloud item.

Reference Image(s): Here:
[1]
^First of two hairstyles linked.
[2]
^The other of two hairstyles linked. If this one is done, you know those strands by her face? Can they be sort of wispy like (like the mist around her?)?
[3]
^A view of how I sort of want her to look but with differences (no tail mane, just the unicorn tail as an example).
[4]
^An example of what I mean for her eyes, perhaps darker in colour though.
[5]
^Another glimpse of the eyes I'd like for her.
[6]
^And this is the cloud item I mentioned earliar, how I want the mist to swirl around her (in grey of course).
[7]
^This is a custom I got a few months back with the same concept. It gives you a visual view of another's interpretation but I think it's really close to what I mean (but for her I don't want any blue on her, unless that's how you'll colour the lines or something).

Default accessory color(s)?: No accessory please
Tag frame color: Your choice
Tag feather color: Your choice
Tag background: Up to you in the end but I'd prefer if the sky was dark (if you're using the sky in the background...) or most of the surroundings were to go with the colours she is. If that's all right?
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Hair edits for mane as well as edits around her body (the cloud/wind effect). And maybe the eye effect too?

Price: 1.7mil for the adult and another 200k for the edits, so 1.9mil in total. With the colourist discount (x25%), it'll be 475k (I'll be paying with an Emo Bag (worth 378k at 10% off the tektek low) and 100k).

Sorry if it's confusing sweatdrop . Thank you for having this slot! >3<.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff