Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Dark Sanctuary †

Back to Guilds

Community for those interested in the darker, alternative side of life 

Tags: Alternative, Community, Rock, Chat, Goth 

Reply † The Dark Sanctuary †
Random Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadows of Light

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:30 am
*runs all over the place* i love the senates!!! they refused to sign the document! which means i get to stay in my country!!! crying ... don't mind me... these r tears of joy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:44 am
hehe, congrats biggrin  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:00 pm
crying igot hack and they took everything i had. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:49 am
aww Rose...I've sent you a trade.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:15 pm
thanks Dweller. i never thought some would do this. now i have to start all over again. and i had enough gold to bid for that scarf that i wanted. cry .  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:12 am
you're welcome. I hope you get your stuff back soon.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:44 pm
I'k on youtube. the video's name is
cnn special report 10/21/07
I'm rob.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:52 pm
Check out this wall paper for Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Airforce Soldier

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:28 am
Remember guys: the halloween posting contest starts in 4 days!! and the voting ends in 4 days!!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:24 am
so... >.> on wednesday i was riding a dolmus(mini bus) home cuz i am underage to drive in this country and it was a maid day. unlike most drivers the bus drivers here was crazy. they doesn't press the breaks unless they r 6 inches away from the other cars.

anyway at the half way point there was a very large guy infront of my me... which disturbed me, and i couldn't find a seat to sit at. then we stopped at a dersanine (study hall building) where 3 girls and a guy from college got on the bus. the 3 girls kicked off a couple high schooler boys off the seats and continued to chat, but the guy noticed how much i was grossing out at the large guy so he got infront of me and i thanked him. suddenly, 5 min later a truck appeared out of no where at the road as the driver quickly stepped on the breaks.... let's just say it was strong enough for the guy to fall on top of me. XD i have never seen 3 girls showing their fangs so much over an incident, and these guys r somewhere 22-26 years old. the best part is, i am 17! XD

i was close to my stop and the guy asked me to pretend to flirt w/ him infront of the girls until i got to my stop... apperently they have been stalking him since monday. i looked at the girls and they seem like the Mean Girls from the movie. so i stared at him and asked "what's in it for me?" he laughed and knew that i didn't like the girls so he replied "u get to piss them off and i will give u 200 free units." i agreed cuz i need units for my cell and i felt sorry for him. the high schooler guys helped us find us a seat to sit at so we could talk.

it was so beautiful that i wished i had a cam to take a pics of those girls. i am suprized that they didn't grab me and try to throw me off the bus.  

Shadows of Light

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:43 pm
If your happy and you know it, don't votefor Hilary Clinton.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:35 am
. . . . . confused  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:48 am
There's only 2 days of voting left now guys!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:47 pm
i am entertained extreammly buy the story of the girls bus and guys. hehehe funnny. you go!!!!  

Izlin

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:24 pm
This is why driving rocks.  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items